Acura of Auburn

Used 866-443-0027 Used 866-443-0027
Service 866-443-0038 Service 866-443-0038

Great Dealership

by from Worcester MA |

I bought a new TLX on November 24th and I was very pleased with the process. My sales rep Dave was great as he took his time to explain every feature in the vehicle. Great place to buy a vehicle and I will definitely be taking my car there for service.

New car buying

by from Upton, Ma |

I just picked up my new MDX at Acura of Auburn and It was an exciting experience! All the staff were very accommodating and thorough taking me through the features of the vehicle. The business was clean and managed very professional. I will take my vehicle back to be service as I was impressed with the whole car buying experience. Thanks!

Great Service...Great Experience!!

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

Absolutely WONDERFUL experience from start to finish. Ken Bowen and Zach Reed are absolutely the best....incredibly helpful and knowledgeable! They will do everything they can to make the car buying process seamless! Thank you to you both!!!!!

Save yourself the frustration

by from North Andover, MA |

We were very displeased with our recent experience at Acura of Auburn. While the receptionist and our salesman, Zach, were awesome, the rest of the staff were very unpleasant to work with. We were very happy with Zach! He was very personable and was great to work with!!! However, the rest of the team was not on top of their paperwork and phone calls. The businesswoman, Heather, made the whole process a lot more painful than needed. She knew what time we would be arriving for our second visit, and did not have our things ready. We put a deposit and started paperwork on a Saturday and were then told we could finish the papers and get the truck on Monday. However, we never received a phone call on Monday. We had to call the dealership multiple times and even though we were told we would be called back, we did not hear back in a timely manner. The receptionist was very nice and apologetic. After finally hearing back and then making the hour plus trek back down to the dealership, we could not even pick up the vehicle that night. We were told we would have to be there by 4 on a weekday which they neglected to tell us before and would mean we would have to take time off work or make an early morning weekend commute for a third trek down. While at the dealership, the staff were very inattentive to us. When we finally made our finally trip down, Heather was extremely disorganized and yet again did not have everything in order for us. We are so glad third and final hour trek down is finally over so we never have to go back again. All we have to say is thank goodness we don't and never would drive an Acura and got a Ford trade in from this dealership because we would not recommend it to anyone. Last month, we bought another car at a different dealership and had such a wonderful and thorough sales team that this experience was a huge disappointment and a big frustration. Save yourself the frustration and multiple, unnecessary trips.