Patrick Volkswagen Saab

519 Washington St, Auburn, MA 01501

New 888-902-3187
Used 888-693-0027
Service 888-246-1405

When you do business with the Patrick Family, You Do Better!

Consistently excellent

by from Eastern, CT |

My newest car, a 2013 VW Jetta TDI, is the second vehicle I've purchased from Patrick Motors. We have always had a great experience with the sales and service sides of the house. Dan Heckman did a great job making sure I was happy with my Jetta and I got a great deal. Even though we have other dealers closer to us, even VW dealers, we'll never go anywhere else!

Best buy ever

by from Westport,ma |

I was in the market for a high in demand VW Golf R. Patrick VW being one hour away wasn't my first choice. I throughout my intentions to David Haynes about the Golf R and it quickly became my first choice. They beat local dealers on the purchase price and my trade in value and they didn't even have the Golf R on their lot. They located the exact car I wanted and the entire deal went down the right way with no shadiness of any kind. I recommend Patrick VW to everyone and especially my salesman David Haynes because he's an honest man that wants to help you get a car and not sell you something you don't need or can't afford. My best friend has already purchased a full driveway of VW's from Patrick VW due to my recommendations and personal experiences.

Very good service

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

Purchased a JETTA TDI- got just what I wanted, promptly and for a good price. Good experience with Matt Newhouse.

Recent Experience

by from Leicester, MA |

Overall great experience. You have a super team, working together to provide top customer service. The Jetta TDI runs great with 43mpg on my first tank. Exactly what I was looking for.

My 4th VW from Patrick's

by from Maryland |

Matthew Patrick is certainly a true professional. He went above and beyond to make sure everything went smooth even though it was a complicated situation w/ some confusing options on the vehicle(s) I purchased.

Terrible Customer Service

by from Worcester, MA |

I contacted them about a Kia on a Sunday to ask a question, and then later made an appointment to test drive the car the next Saturday. During the interim, I received many annoying emails and several telephone calls just to see if i was still interested in the car. I confirmed my appointment Friday morning, only to arrive Saturday morning to find out the car had been sold, without contacting me, though they claimed they had called me. After harassing me for a week they didn't even have the decency to call when they sold the car out from under me! Appallingly bad customer service. I will never ever shop here again.