Patrick Volkswagen Saab

Used 888-261-9531
Service 888-262-1617

Consistently excellent

by from Eastern, CT |

My newest car, a 2013 VW Jetta TDI, is the second vehicle I've purchased from Patrick Motors. We have always had a great experience with the sales and service sides of the house. Dan Heckman did a great job making sure I was happy with my Jetta and I got a great deal. Even though we have other dealers closer to us, even VW dealers, we'll never go anywhere else!

Best Dealership I've Been To

by from Westminster, MA |

I am 55 years old and have bought many vehicles in my lifetime, used and new. But the process is often annoying and tiresome. There are a lot of dishonest salesmen out there and they often deserve their bad reputation. But we recently were in the market for a replacement for our old car, which we bought new in 2003. We didn't want another new car because of the depreciation factor, so we figured a 2-3 year old car was the best value. We had a 1996 Passat VR6 that was a lot of fun to drive before trading it in for the '03 Buick, so we revisited searching for another Passat. We found a 2012 3.26 SEL online at Patrick VW and took it out for a ride. We fell in love with it and purchased it immediately. This dealership is amazing! No pressure and their vehicles are priced right. Our salesman was OK, but young and new to the place, so he needs to learn more people skills. But you can't beat their team of people, especially the service department. They gave us many helpful tips on maintenance and made us feel comfortable. We hope to have this car for many years--it's a dream to drive. But if you are in the market for any car, please consider Patrick Motors; you will be very happy!

Great Buying Experience

by from Sutton, MA |

Worked with Dan H to purchase a new 2015 Jetta SE. Intended to visit several other car dealers and investigate alternative car options to leverage my buying power and get the best value. Never left Patrick VW. First and last stop. No regrets. Great quality automobile. Wonderful driving experience. Fair negotiation and price. I did not feel interrogated, or feel that I was being "sold". I hope that this new Jetta will provide the same reliability as our 2003 Passat (265,000 miles).

Love my car!

by from Worcester, MA |

I got my new 2015 VW Tiguan at Patrick Motors. We were hesitant about getting a new vehicle. Mainly because the shopping experiences we've had in the past have always left us feeling unsatisfied and ripped off. Our salesman Dan Heckman went above and beyond to help make us feel comfortable. He talked to us like real people, giving us all the information we needed straight forward without "beating around the bush" or trying to pull a fast one on us. It was by far the easiest experience I have had purchasing a vehicle. Dan also let us know how child friendly they were there (with a playroom and all)which allowed us to come back with our young daughter to sign our paperwork. I would highly recommend this dealership, and will absolutely go back to Dan Heckman when we are ready for another vehicle!

Awesome!

by from Worcester, Ma |

I always dreaded dealing with dealers when buying a car or even bringing my car in for service. I must say that Patrick Motors in Auburn has been wonderful. During my purchase the salesman was very helpful and patient with me with my questions and during the test drive. When it was time to bring my car in for the check ups the customer service has gone pretty much above and beyond in assisting me. It is always clean which makes it comfortable to me. They have always been on time with the estimated time for completing their service. Buying a volkswagon was the best decision. Going to Patrick Motors in Auburn has made the whole experience AWESOME. Thank you guys and Happy New Year. Keep up the good work

great buying experience

by from princeton ma |

2014 vw toureg the whole experience was great sales an service. david the shop foreman is the best.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Hartford Ct |

I shopped two dealers first and it was the typical hassle when it came to the bottom line. I really didn't need to buy a car right away. I drove 77 miles and got the best deal by far. This is my 11th vw and I will be back for the next one for sure. Professional, courteous and thorough. Chris and Dan made it a pleasure they even arranged for my registration and out of state plates. And it is my favorite car since 1983 it was the exact model I wanted .

Zach was awesome!!!

by from Charlton |

Zach was awesome. So helpful. Went out of his way to make sure I ended up with the exact car that I wanted. Thanks again for going over and above... Mrs. Sullivan

My 2nd experience

by from Holland |

This was my second experience purchancing a vehicle from Patrick Motors. Both experiences have been excellent. The salesman was very polite and assisted me appropriately with trading in and purchasing a new car. The process went smoothly and quickly. Survey Score 100.0

2014 VW JETTA

by from Worcester |

Justin Toedt was an amazing sales person to work with. He made sure to follow up and show that Patrick VW were interested in my business, but he was not pushy, which I really appreciate. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Best dealership around!!!

by from Boston Ma |

I told them the vehicle I wanted and the price I wanted. They got me both! They did not have the exact car on the lot, but promised me they would have it within 24 hours. They got it within 3 hours. They were not pushy or overbearing like some dealerships.