Audi Shrewsbury

780 Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, MA 01545

New 866-546-9332
Used 888-647-5549
Service 866-994-2118

Our New Location in Shrewsbury Now open!

Awesome Experience!

by from Framingham, MA |

Just purchased a new Q5 TDI from Michael Fleming. The whole experience was what I had hoped it would be, and then some. Michael listened to exactly what I was looking for, gave me my options and ordered the perfect car for me. The car I wanted was very specific and I was willing to wait as my previous lease was still a few months from being over. Once the car arrived he quickly attended to every detail that we had discussed without me having to say a word (tints, accessories, etc). Two days later I came to pick the car up and it was beautiful! Michael had all the paperwork prepared ahead of time, so the buying process was painless. He even took extra time and got me a better rate than he originally quoted; talk about keeping the customer's best interest at heart! This is my first Audi, and the whole experience tells me this won't be my last! If your looking for a dealer that knows their cars, but more importantly knows customer service, I would seriously consider this dealership.

Great Dealership!

by from Worcester, MA |

People always go out of their way to write a review when they have a negative experience, but don't often take the time when they have a positive experience. I guess its because sometimes there's no complaints and nothing to fix. I have been buying Audi's from this dealership for years. My sales and service experience has always very positive. In fact, its been perfect. This dealership deserves the highest rating on cars.com (5-stars, A++ ) I hope more happy customers like me find this web site (like I did by accident) and write a solid review of their experiences. Thanks for being a great Dealership Audi Shrewsbury!

Best Audi Dealership On The Planet!

by from Holden, MA |

If you want a high-quality car purchase experience Audi Shrewsbury is among the best dealerships I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. In fact I appreciate them so much for making my car purchase experience effortless and fun, I am a return customer. I have purchased two Audi's (A6 and TT) and I'm already planning my next one from Audi Shrewsbury. The Audi's speak for themselves as they are great cars. But what makes you love buying them even more is a professional sales and service staff, who understand their product and their customers needs. The Audi Shrewsbury staff took the time to greet me, let me browse, let me ask questions that in return received intelligent and informative responses. I got to meet the sales staff, the services staff, and management and take test drives at my own pace... with zero pressure, unlike you might get with some other dealerships. The credit in my opinion goes to the Sales staff. They represent Audi, and the Audi Shrewsbury dealership with impeccable performance and professionalism. The sign and drive transaction process was a breeze. Delivery of the car and its condition was perfect! Take a visit there... you wont be sorry. You'll be a happy new Audi owner for sure!

Bizarre interaction

by from Beverly MA |

Bizarre interaction I will not blame this review on the gentleman I spoke with over the phone since he clearly has been trained to answer and sell me on a car and their pricing structure ect.. So, I will leave his name out of this review.. I inquired about a Q5 they had for sale, which I then said I live a distance please let me know your pricing structure ect.. We talked certain numbers, as much as we could at least over the phone. I gave him all the information on my vehicle for trade in ? he then told me he needed to call me back. Without even saying how much my trade in was, he replied I can?t do much since our cars our priced at what the market is ? (I also told him I wanted to be around 500 or so with car payment) He then said, I have you coming in with a car payment around 700 ?? What ? Number one .. You never even asked me what I had as a down payment ? You asked me what I owed on the vehicle but not what I have saved for a down payment ? Number two.. Never even told me what he would give me for my trade in ? ( I get he needs to see the car ) but at least give me a number .. If your trade in amount is way off that?s one thing but if your close to what I?m looking for that?s another .. Number 3 .. If you do the math ? financing full price of the car 38K and my down payment, financing it for 60 months my payment is 525.00 ( at a standard used car rate ) Again, the man was very nice and even cracked some jokes to make me feel connected ? I get it ! I?m in the business field/customer service . But really ?? Run some numbers , try to make a deal , and get me in to look at the vehicle , .. Needless to say, I?ve been interacting with a BMW dealership and their customer service is TOP NOTCH !!! And he at least ran numbers and is working with me So , x3 may be the way to go !

Avoid - dishonest dealer

by from Cambridge MA |

The dealer, tried to talk me into a grossly unfair deal betting on my lack of knowledge of the market. He misled me about their inventory and pricing. I do not recommend this dealership for business. Avoid.

Great Buying Experience

by from shrewsbury, ma |

We recently moved to Shrewsbury from Minnesota. From the moment we met our Audi Brand Specialist, Linh-Chi Nguyen, we knew we would find the Audi Q5 we were looking for. We explained our car buying requirements with an Audi A4 trade in. Linh-Chi had found 2 vehicles for us to choose from on our first followup meeting. Both Q5's met our needs in the price range we were considering and the trade in value of our Audi A4 was top dollar. Linh-Chi helped us through the rest of the process in a highly professional/caring manner as we were still dealing with the process of moving from Minnesota. The Audi Shrewsbury Facilities are Top Notch and supporting staff were friendly and courteous. I would highly recommend Linh-Chi as the go to person when considering an Audi for their next car! She was great and even followed up a few days after we received the vehicle to ensure we were doing well!

Used 08 Audi A4

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

This was my first time purchasing a car from a dealer. Before going to Audi Shrewsbury, I had called to schedule a test drive for a used Audi A4. I worked with Linh-Chi Nguyen throughout the buying process. Linh-Chi was very knowledgeable about the service that was done to the car when purchased by Wagner. When it came to test driving the vehicle, I had a great experience in that I did not feel pressured to get the car back on the lot ASAP in order to finalize the deal. I was able to take my time and ask about any specifics about the used car and make sure that it best fit my needs. I When I decided to purchase my car, Linh-Chi helped ensure that the interior/exterior was "like brand new" before I picked it up from the dealer. Nobody would have ever known that it was a used car until I was asked the mileage of the vehicle. Throughout the negotiation process, the sales team was very open to letting me request that I observe the status of the vehicle myself (Engine, Transmission, Breaks, etc). Finalizing the paperwork was all done by both the Finance and Sales team, which helped make my life easier throughout a busy work week. I just had to review and sign. Overall, I was very happy with the experience when purchasing my vehicle from Audi Shrewsbury. I have direct family members who have also purchased a variety of cars there, new and used. The "no pressure" service and "satisfaction guaranteed" help make the whole experience easy.

Great Experience

by from Greenwich, CT |

We recently bought a certified pre-owned Audi A5 from Wagner Audi of Shrewsbury. We found the car online and worked with Tony Waters, their brand specialist. Tony is a straight shooter who made the whole buying experience absolutely pleasant. He offered a fair price and answered all our questions. As we had driven down from CT to buy the car, he even got our car registered in CT and had someone deliver it to us so that we did not have to make a second trip to MA. We highly recommend Wagner Audi, especially Tony.

Interesting theme

by from Worcester, MA |

I had just about exactly the same experience. They would't give me a number on the car I was looking at "call me when you're ready and I'll give you a final number" - Today, I have a BMW...

Wagner AUDI Boylston Edited

by from USA |

OK, just want to edit my review of WAGNER AUDI rom above. I called Back after I heard no reply to 2 emails. Spoke with Leslie who was pleasant, apologized etc. She had Mike call me to answer my questions. Still havent received pics as promised of what appeared to be a rusty caliper on a pre-owned A8L. Impression: They dont think I am a serious buyer which is unfortunate. Well, there will alway be another car

Boylston AUDI Doesnt reply

by from U.S. |

This dealer tends to ignore prospective buyers. I had an interest in a pre-owned A8 and I went through the trouble in getting my VIN from my LEXUS AND I submitted it for a Trade in val. I never heard a reply. I did get an email from a Leslie Demarco on the A8 I was interested. I asked 3 questions about the car. I sent 2 emails after no reply to the 1st one. I still did not get a reply to my questions.

Audi Shrewsbury responded to this review

February 28, 2012

Mnimda, We apologies for the confusion concerning your requests for information and would like to make sure that you have all of your questions answered. If you have not already heard from our Audi Sales Management Team you will be contacted very soon. Thank you for bringing this oversight to our attention. Best Regards, Wagner Audi of Boylston