Long Subaru

7 Sutton Rd, Webster, MA 01570

New 888-686-5229 New 888-686-5229
Used 855-287-7397 Used 855-287-7397
Service 888-327-3705 Service 888-327-3705

Bought Two New Vehicles!!

by from Webster MA |

Excellent sales staff, thoroughly enjoyed my experience working with Lisa and Ray. They went the extra mile to get me in a new car within my price range. We bought two!! Fred

My third Outback from Long Subaru

by from West Brookfield, MA |

I purchased my first Subaru from another dealership, but once I met the people at Long I wouldn't go anywhere else. No high-pressure sales. Dean was very helpful and patient while I was deciding on exactly which car and what features I wanted. Everyone who I have encountered, in both sales and the service department, is knowledgeable and committed to making the customers' experience positive. Facility is clean and comfortable. This is a first-class operation!

Great dealership - no pressure

by from Webster, MA |

I recently purchased a new Subaru Forester from Long Subaru. They far exceeded my expectations. I had been dreading car shopping for months because I just did not want to deal with the dealerships and salespeople. Long treated us respectfully throughout the entire process. Our salesman, Shawn, was excellent. There was no pressure even though they knew we would be looking at other cars before making a decision. He gave us a ton of information about the car and took us for a test drive then just asked that we keep our test drive in mind while looking at other cars. We returned later that day. The only Foresters they had were fully loaded but they were more than willing to contact another dealership and get me exactly what I wanted. In less than a week, I had my new vehicle. The purchase/pickup process definitely exceeded my expectations. We were in and out in about an hour and most of that was going over the vehicle. The finance guy wasn't too pushy with the add-on warranties and what-not. The vehicle pricing was fair. They offered a fair price on my trade-in, although I wasn't expecting too much on that anyway. I would absolutely recommend this dealership.

Easy buying experience

by from Auburn, MA |

Just bought our second Subaru from Long in Webster in November The first time, in 2011, was easy. This time was great. They offered a very fair price but, most importantly from the customer's viewpoint, they made the experience simple. The sales person, Josh, listened to what we wanted and came up with several options; we finally chose on a 2016 Outback. After picking the right car the buying process was a breeze. No unnecessary trips back and forth to the sales/finance manager, none of the silly haggling that we've experienced at other dealerships. Just a good, fair price the first time around, a price that was in line with our expectations. Josh and the others treated us with respect as a consumer, something we'd recommend that other dealerships follow.

Great experience

by from Thompson, CT |

I had only heard great things about Long Subaru and Josh Costa. So when I was in the market to purchase a vehicle, choosing a dealership/salesman was an easy decision. They exceeded my expectations. Josh quickly located a vehicle with my desired options and delivered it in a timely fashion. He was thorough and made sure it was exactly what I wanted. I had a great overall experience!

Long Subaru Made Buying a Car Easy

by from Burrillville, RI |

After shopping for a vehicle over the internet and at various other dealers I visited Long. Not crazy about the car buying system, I wasn't keen on spending my time visiting sales people just trying to move what was on their lot. But prior to my visit to Long I received excellent communications from Ben Straight and was expecting good things. I was not disappointed. Long simply said what are you looking for and we can help you find the best fit for your car and budget. As it worked out, while we were talking through the models and options Ben said look out the window as we happen to have..... Well, that's the car I bought! The process was smooth and professional. I feel I was treated well and am valued as a customer. I recommend you contact Ben at Long Subaru and he will help you as he did me.

First new vehicle purchase!

by from Douglas,MA |

I have owned Subarus all my life... I have also serviced my vehicles at Long Subaru for a few years. Naturally when I wanted to buy a brand new Subaru Crosstrek, it was a no brainer to go here. When I walked in I was greeted by Josh Costa. He helped me sort out my needs and wants for my Crosstrek, so I could get the most car for my budget. Josh was very professional, knowledgeable, and never made me feel pressured. Highly suggest both Long Subaru and Josh Costa to be your salesman for your next purchase!

Great first time car buying experience!

by from Webster, MA |

Your first time purchasing a new car can be nerve-wracking, especially if you are not as knowledgeable on cars or the word negotiating is not in your vocabulary. I had looked around online and knew that I wanted a Subaru and had been referred to Long Subaru by a friend and I would definitely recommend them to anyone! The thing I loved about this dealership was that I did not feel pressured. My sales person, Josh Costa, listened attentively to what I was looking for and was very helpful in guiding me to a model fit my needs and I got a great price without having to negotiate! Now after a few months of ownership of my new Impreza, Long's customer service continues to be tremendous. I receive emails notifying me when my car is due for scheduled maintenance and their system for booking service appointments online is fast and easy! Overall, my first new car purchase was great thanks to Long Subaru!

Local and Personable Dealership

by from Oxford, MA |

I have bought 2 Subarus from this dealership and I wouldn't go to another Subaru. Competitive prices and great customer service. I worked with Josh Costa for my 2nd car, easy to deal with and went out of his way to get me the best deal and affordable payments. When it was time to pick up my new car, he came in during a snow storm and kept the new car in the garage and allowed me to pull my old one in to move things over out of the snow. I have since recommended others to this dealership.

Great Experience!

by from Connecticut |

When we arrived at Long Subaru, we were very impressed with Josh Costa who was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. Because of our good experience, we have and will continue to recommend Long Subaru to our family and friends.