Dan's Jeep Westboro

82 Turnpike Rd. Route 9, Westborough, MA 01581

New 877-852-2598
Used 888-659-0797
Service 888-653-0429

Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied!

Very Positive Buying Experience

by from Metro West, MA |

Found vehicle on cars.com. Actual condition exactly as advertised. Sales responded immediately and professionally. Closed and delivered quickly. Parts department very helpful with accessories!

It's a MISTAKE to do business with Dan's Jeep!

by from Western Massachusetts |

I cannot recommend strongly enough AGAINST Dan's Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! While in the grand scheme, my vehicle problems are not paramount, the management have been more unwilling than unable to resolve the problem. I requested a call from Dan Tortora, the owner, more than 10 times between early February 2014 and mid May 2014. Whether he does not receive his messages, or he is unwilling to make contact, I have no way to know, but no contact has been made. As I mentioned, the problems are not the end of the world, but when you consider that these are minor issues, how much difficulty would be caused by a major issue? If the owner cannot be reached or cannot be bothered to intervene, it demonstrates a lack of appreciation for the fact that customers spend hard earned cash. It smacks of arrogance, not of customer focus. I live 43 miles from Dan's Jeep and chose to bypass several closer dealerships. I owned a Jeep Liberty for years and wanted the same vehicle in a newer model year. (The Liberty is no longer made, so the newest pre-owned vehicles are the only option) I found the options I wanted in a Liberty Limited Jet Edition, but the vehicle has two primary concerns. It's a Jeep that struggles to get out of my driveway in winter (an issue my previous Liberty never encountered) and a rattle behind the dashboard. I'm resigned to the fact that I'll have to change winter tires seasonally to resolve the first issue. For the rattle, I brought the vehicle in with the agreement to leave the vehicle for as much as a week to allow time to reproduce, diagnose, and repair. After three days, I was told I must return the loaner and pick up my vehicle despite the fact that I purchased the top tier of extended warranty that does cover a 1 week loaner and that they had not found the problem. The service manager insists that the vehicle be dropped off and picked up within the service hours, which requires more time from my job than my workload can currently allow. So in lieu of Dan's Jeep repairing the vehicle under the terms of the Certified Pre-Owned Program which will require no out of pocket expense, I must pay the $100 deductible to a closer dealership. This is a lesson learned and food for thought before patronizing Dan's Jeep of Westborough!

Good Dealer

by from Stow, Ma. |

I had service there and they were very professional.

service dept.

by from nova scotia,canada |

We were travelling from nova scotia for a hockey tournament and had some bad sounding noises coming from the front end. Having just spent a lot on brakes, alignment,etc before we left, we were feeling a little annoyed. We stopped into Dan's Jeep dealership and asked for help. Robert and Lindsey in the service department got us right in and Branden explained everything to us before they fixed it. It was an easy fix and the service department was fantastic to us. Bettere than our deakership at home:)

Easy purchase

by from South Weymouth, MA |

I met with Sam after I had narrowed my search down to a Silver 2011 Acura MDX. While they deal with Jeeps, Sam made it easy to purchase this vehicle and work with me a bit on my trade-in. They had it ready when promised and handled all the small details for me. I would purchase from again.