Westboro Mitsubishi

84 Turnpike Rd, Westborough, MA 01581

New 877-968-7064
Used 888-864-3296
Service 888-316-3481

Mitsubishi's "Diamond Chapter of Excellance" award winner 10 times in the last 11 years.

Purchasing A Car

by from Milford Ma |

Just want to say that I had a pleasant experience for purchasing a vehicle at Westboro Misubishi. I have purchased numerous cars over my like and I have to say that I was in and out in 3 hours. Everyone was pleasant and accommodating. I did not think I would be eligible for a car loan and to my surprise they were able to assist me with payments that I could afford. I was out of work for a couple of years just like others and my credit declined. They were understanding and did not harp on me purchasing a new vehicle oppose to a used one. Shout out to Brian Roberts! You made this experience a pleasant one! Anyone unsure of purchasing a new/used vehicle please contact Brian and I am sure you will be in great hands! Good luck all! Mary

Great experience!

by from Southbridge, MA |

Great experience at Westboro Mitsubishi. Dan Cronin and Tom Sullivan did a fantastic job making me feel comfortable with leasing a brand new vehicle, which is something I've never done before. They answered my numerous questions, and I never felt pressured into doing something I wasn't comfortable with. I could not have asked for a better experience and will definitely recommend to all my friends and family. Thanks again!

I walked into Mitsubishi 4 years ago and now am on

by from Auburn, MA |

I walked into Mitsubishi 4 years ago and now am on my 4th vehicle from Westboro Mitsubishi, all thanks to the best salesman Dan Cronin. Each time I go in there is always a smile on his face and treats you like a great friend working with you to get what you want and what you can afford, he is the reason I continue to go back. Plus I LOVE my vehicles. Thanks for the great service Dan! Loving my new 2015 Outlander!

Personal touch

by from warwick ri |

This is our eighth car purchase and it went just as smooth as the first one. Even the owner personally gets involved and genuinely has our best interest as a priority Our salesman Arty and finance guy John made this yet another enjoyable transaction.

nh buyers beware

by from Keene, NH |

Recently purchased a new mirage, thought I had my final price worked out I've the phone. They tacked on another fee and title and registration. I understand the actual registration fees but was severely disappointed in the other fee. I will be into the purchasing process for 10 plus days due to their none use of 20 day plates. I will not be back sorry to say. Buying local may have saved several headaches. Also internet response was 5 days, I was expecting an e- price at the latest the following day.

Service was great.

by from Massachusetts |

Helped me find a truck that i was looking for. Representative was very informational and helpful.

internet was phenominal

by from Massachusetts |

I know i wanted the most efficient gas compact car available , and a quick internet search led me to Westboro. Brian took my call and helped me get the new Mirage within 24 hours. He worked to make my buying process smooth.

Another awesome experience

by from Massachusetts |

Mark sold me my first brand new car 15 years ago and i am still expienceing great customer service he offers. he is honest , courteous and most of all works hard to get you the best deal. He can make your dream seem possible. Thank you Mark!

helpful from day one

by from Massachusetts |

Greg helped me get into a better car than i already had. Also he walked me through the process of getting my credit back on track. will be coming back for my next purchase.

Csar I Wanted

by from Worcester |

They had a car I wanted, they work with the banks for me. Arty and chris got me into a payment that I could handle and improvement my credit. Arty always made time for me to answer my questions and address my concerns. I always receive a quick response to my phone calls. The vehicle was not perfect but it was used and had some miles on it, mechanically the vehicle is great and worth the small imperfections.

Brian Was Helpful

by from Winchendon, Ma |

Brian was very helpful did everything he said he would do, great person and a positive attitude, very friendly and nice. Should I want another vehicle or know someone in the market. I will definitely send them here to Brian.