Colonial Volkswagen

89 Turnpike Rd., Westborough, MA 01581

New 888-380-1205 New 888-380-1205
Used 866-590-6211 Used 866-590-6211
Service 866-545-4284 Service 866-545-4284

Perfect in every way transaction

by from Medway MA |

best car buying experiance I have had ever. great inventory and helpful sale man. best over all......

"Smooth, Customer Focused Experience!"

by from Northboro Ma |

I highly recommend buying your next vehicle at Colonial VW of Westborough. Pierre was a pleasure to work with and was very helpful and knowledgeable. I had been looking for a yellow Beetle for months and when one showed-up, mint condition - low miles, Pierre helped me with a test drive, answered all my questions and got me into the finance manager, where I was saved a trip to my local credit union, as we secured the loan with my CU right on site! This was a surprise birthday gift for my wife and upon delivery, Pierre had a big red bow on the hood! Perfect touch. Thanks to Pierre for a positive experience and a happy wife with her new Beetle

Great experience at wv wedtboro

by from Clinton ma |

Excellent experience ! The salse person Pierre is great.

Best Experience

by from Hudson Ma |

The experience at Colonial VW in Westborough was terrific. Derek Paquette was on point One every question we had for him and he followed up with us if he wasn?t sure. I also like to thank Kathryn too she is very friendly to talk to, and she helped us get in To our car. This is the second car I have gotten from them. I highly recommend colonial VW. Great service, great people, they always step it up for the customer.

Excellent Experience

by from Southboro MA |

This was our first Volkswagen purchased at Colonial vw and the service we received was excellent. Pierre was very knowledgeable of all the cars we asked about and we did not feel pressured at all. Pierre is very professional and I would recommend seeing him when you are looking for a new car. And did a great job explaining all of the fun details when we were ready to pick up our new Tiguan! Thank you for the Excellent Experience!

Great experience at Colonial VW

by from Somerville, MA |

Great experience buying a 2016 Jetta Sport with Greg Cohen. He was very knowledgeable, responsive, friendly and patient. He didn't try to hard sell, pressure or rush me. In fact, he went out of his way to help make the experience fun. I knew what I wanted and got it, no hassle. I watched football in the comfortable waiting area while he processed the paperwork. The car is amazing, btw ... love it.

Great salesman

by from Framingham, MA |

Peter was fabulous . He has had hip surgery but didn't mind going back and forth up stairs to get keys to make sure I got what I wanted. My whole adventure from looking at to purchasing the car was great.

"Excellent experience at Colonial"

by from sterling Ma |

"Excellent experience at Colonial" Purchased a new 2016 Golf R, and the process was quick and direct. Pierre worked with me, and he was both straight-forward helpful with me. I've purchased from Colonial before, and I will definitely have them on my very short list when I'm in the market for my next car.

A+ Customer Service

by from Somerville, MA |

My husband and I came to this car dealership specifically to look at a used 2013 Honda Fit, which was very exciting because it's the FIRST car either of us have ever owned. And because it's our first car (and we therefore have no previous plates or anything like that), we were a bit unsure about what the process would be after we agreed to make the purchase. Caduste helped us navigate everything from finalizing our insurance to completing our registration. And despite a couple hiccups in the registration process due to a discrepancy in the car's history and hurricane weather temporarily taking down the registration system, Caduste kept us up-to-date with frequent text messages, provided A+ customer service, and even offered extra gas as an apology for the inconveniences. We are very pleased and love our new car!

Best experience with Pierre Saliba

by from Newton MA |

"Best Experience ever" I went to the dealership to look at a used truck was very impressed with the overall experience. I worked with Pierre Saliba. We worked out a deal in about an hour. Very informative it was quick easy. I would like to say thank you to the sales manager and they were very professional and I couldn't be happier with the overall experience I had at Colonial VW. If you are looking for a new or used car ask for Pierre Saliba and he will take great care of you too.