Colonial Volkswagen

89 Turnpike Rd., Westborough, MA 01581

New 888-380-1205
Used 866-590-6211
Service 866-545-4284

Perfect in every way transaction

by from Medway MA |

best car buying experiance I have had ever. great inventory and helpful sale man. best over all......

great service

by from leominster ma |

i had a really good service at colonial vw i met Tomas Revetria who help me out getting my car great price and car so happy with my buy.

Amazing Experience from start to finish

by from Maynard, Ma |

I had been looking at my options on buying or leasing a new car. I called Colonial and spoke to Toni, He was so helpful with letting me know all my options on leasing compared to buying. NO PRESSURE SALESMAN!!! I needed a couple weeks to weigh my options. Three weeks later I was ready, I went over to the dealership and meet with Pierre Saliba what a great kind man. He went on a test drive with me and explained everything about the car that I was interested in. I was sold I wanted this Tiguan , they didn't have the color I wanted so made a few calls and found one for me. 48 hours later I was in my new 2015 VW Tiguan. I love it. Don't look any further this is the dealership you want to go to. Great staff, friendly, and a NO Pressure sale is the best. Gail

great dealership

by from Westboro MA |

Had a great experience from start to finish. Thank you to Tim and the Colonial VW gang.

Great service.

by from Worcester, ma |

Very pleased with the customer service. Responded to my phone calls promptly. My newly purchased used vehicle had some scratches on the bumper and the dealership took care of fixing the issue no questions asked.

Very efficient, & pleasant experience!

by from Clinton, MA |

We had the pleasure of working with Peter Esposito for the purchase of our 2015 Passat TDI. I had 2 Passats in the past, leased through Colonial, but had gone to a different make for a number of years. We stopped in at Colonial nearly a year ago, but weren't able to make a deal, due to a personal issue on our end. Peter was very understanding, and no pressure. Now that we were able to proceed, we called back, and got great service. We went looking for one model, but after test driving, realized it wasn't the car for us. They allowed us to take a vehicle home for the night, since the car we wanted was in the showroom. They made a great deal with us, giving us a fair price for a very old, high mileage car. We found all went seamlessly, and were in our car, with it registered and inspected, with the help of Joe, in 2 days. Love the car, and was very pleased when we went to service for my sticker, to see a familar face in the service department! The car I traded was 11 years old, so to know that the same accomodating person, Bill, was still in their service department felt great!! Would recommend this dealership to all!!

" Best car I've Ever owned

by from Framingham Ma |

"Best Car I've Ever Owned" I recently purchased my new 2015 Jetta at Colonial VW. My sales representative, Pierre, did his best to get us a fair price and after 2 months of shopping around, buying from Colonial was a no-brainer. Pierre made sure I knew all the ins and outs of my car before I drove off and I couldn't be happier with it. Excellent, friendly service. I know I'll be back to purchase MY next VW. Drew V

great experience Mike Lowdowsky was awesome

by from Shrewsbury |

Great car buying experience Mike Lowdowsky was great!! Most of the time the car buying process is aggravating and anoying. I felt great with my purchase walking out of Colonial Volkswagen. Go in and ask for Mike he was fantastic.

Thank you Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough

by from Leominster |

We first started conducting business with Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough, 2 years ago when our 14 year old Passat needed routine service. (Previous dealer relocated). At each service visit, Bill McGrath provided accurate information, precise cost estimates of recommended service, and provided several courteous updates while I planned to wait for the work to be completed. I never had concerns that excessive work was being recommended, and on the contrary, they provided minor - out of the ordinary ? ?fixes? at a fraction of the expected cost. Because of the professional service that we received in the past, when it was time to purchase a new car last month, naturally we decided to speak to a Colonial sales representative. Our introductory meeting with Mike Lodowsky was very pleasant, and we formulated an immediate impression that he is committed to the product, possesses a wealth of information across the entire product line, but of equal importance, he does not come across as forceful, but instead resourceful. Far above the norm, Mike offered an overnight test drive, which was extremely beneficial to us in terms of assessing the car?s driving characteristics. During this process, we contacted other car manufacturers, as well as other Volkswagen dealers. In the end, we happily purchased a new Passat from Colonial. We credit this decision to Mike for multiple reasons: he is genuine; honest and keeps his word; he effectively kept in touch with us throughout the sales cycle, and most importantly, early on, welcomed us to the Colonial family! Thank you Mike!!!! We look forward to a long lasting relationship with Colonial, and are confident that this dealership will not disappoint. We highly recommend working with Bill and Mike and the entire team!!

"Poor customer service"

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

I was told when I purchased my VW Jetta that I could trade the iPhone 4 charger for an iPhone 5 charger. Because there is already a charging port built into the car I figured I would do this instead of buying a charger elsewhere. Today I called the parts department and they said to come on by and get one. I went that same morning to pick one up only to be told by a man in the parts department that I can't just exchange a 4 charger for a 5. I found this to be extremely unreasonable seeing as all I wanted to do was exchange it to accommodate my phone. This location does not cater to their customers' needs, and I was told false information from two employees in different departments. Also, this was my 3rd time asking for this charger (I requested one each time I got my car serviced), and they always "forgot" to get it for me and by the time I picked my car up the parts department was closed.

Couldn't be happier!

by from Westborough, MA |

I bought my first VW from Colonial VW of Westborough in 2009, and when it was time to look into a new VW it was a natural first stop. The customer service was fantastic, Tim (my salesman) was incredibly accommodating and created a low-pressure buying experience. Needless to say, I am now a legacy buyer at Colonial of Westborough and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. I took advantage of the New Graduate Program and the process was speedy and user friendly.