Colonial Volkswagen

89 Turnpike Rd., Westborough, MA 01581

New 888-380-1205
Used 866-590-6211
Service 866-545-4284

You want to buy your car here.

by from Boston, MA |

If your car purchase requires a process beyond the common car-deal-steps. If you look for a benchmark Volkswagen dealership with Top Notch employees. If you want a fair deal => Price-Warranty-Supplemental Warranty. If you want non-bureaucratic help and dealership staff with an ample criteria to get you your car. In this case you must have Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough on your shopping list! Thank You to Pierre Saliba (Sales Consultant) and Kathryn Gear (Business Manager). Our daughter relocated for work from Mexico to Massachusetts. My wife and I flew in from Germany to help her settle in. First priorities were to buy a car and find a place to rent. First challenge for us was, you cannot buy a car without an US permanent residence. Wire-transfer money from a foreign country and other paperwork is more difficult than doing a normal domestic/US car purchase. Nevertheless, Pierre Saliba helped and assisted us in a very professional way with a Great Human touch! Together with Kathryn Gear, they worked with us patiently and efficient through the process. Pierre helped us to change our decision from buying a semi-new car to a new Jetta 2014, which made my daughter and of course my wife and me very happy. As a customer you receive the dealership?s staff undivided attention and treatment. Another exceptional detail, Pierre introduced us face-to-face to the Service & Repair shop manager. This might be considered normal for some people, but it is definitely not in most of the rest of the world. It is good to know and have ?peace of mind? that your car is taken care of whenever needed. I have purchased cars in many different countries during relocation. This one at Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough is the Highlight.

great experience

by from Boston, MA |

We went in and expected the same old experience, I have to say that Tim and took the time to ask us what we wanted and explained the best option for us based on what we want. He was not pushing us towards anything we didn't want and ended up showing us something different than what we thought we wanted because of what we told him we where looking for. Tim showed the most respect to my daughter who the car was for than any other dealer and that meant the world to her. Thank you Tim we will be sending everybody who asks us your way.

Great team, great service

by from Grafton, MA |

This is the second car we have bought at this dealership. The first was six years ago and we were delighted to see that there is the same great service and care for the customers as we found six years ago. They are so friendly and so knowledgeable about the cars. We worked with Drew Pappas on this particular sale and have to say he took very good care of us, made sure we understood all the details about the cars we were interested in, made sure we met other associates at the dealership, showed us how to operate everything on the car. We couldn't have been treated better.

Great experience.

by from Millbury ma |

Recently bought a Nissan Maxima from Colonial. My salesman Tim Barnes made the whole process easy and hassle free. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Best dealer

by from Worcester |

I recently purchased my new VW Tiguan from Pierre Saliba he was very patient and friendly and even was willing to get a car from another dealership to get exactly what I want . The entire process was smooth and easy and I couldn't be happier with the service at Colonial VW

Great Dealership

by from Gardner, MA |

I want to thank Mike Lodowsky and Chris Player for the great deal on the 2013 Touareg. This is the second vehicle that Mike has sold me and I expect it won't be the last. I also want to thank Billy in service for his professional, courteous and timely updates on work being performed. The VW Colonial Team is a first class dealership!!

Great Dealership

by from Gardner, MA |

I thank Mike Lodowsky and Chris Player for the great deal on a 2013 Touareg. This is the second vehicle that Mike has sold me and I expect it won't be the last. I also want to thank Billy in service for his professional, courteous and timely updates on work being performed. The VW Colonial Team is a first class dealership!!

Great dealership!

by from Marlborough, MA |

I just bought a 2014 Passat. The experience was fantastic! Peter and Ammar did everything they could to make the buying process simple and easy. Highly recommend!

LOVE COLONIAL VW

by from NORTHBORO |

I've given the rating that I have because Pierre Saliba has been absolutely fantastic with me and my wife from the very moment we met him. Pierre and the dealership have treated us as if we were family. I wouldn't purchase a vehicle from anyone else. Pierre always go's above and beyond for us and we appreciate his wholeheartedly .Thanks Tom and Jen

What started out as just a test drive today.....

by from Somerville, MA |

It started out a nice but cool Memorial Day weekend Sunday. I had been considering going back to VW (Toyota for the last 4 years) for a while now. Decided to head out to Colonial because their web site listed the best prices and or inventory compared with vw Norwood, Bedford, Boston (which was closed for Sunday!). I intended to research and test drive only. Tim Barnes got me the deal that I wanted and the price. This included an odd request: purchase x car but with the wheels of y car. Kathryn Gear did my paperwork/finance and was nothing but a pleasure. Highly recommend this spot :-) Ps this is a copy of the text (though this time I remembered to capitalize Kathryn's last name[sorry!] that I wrote for a review on a different site. I was so thrilled by my experience that I wanted to give the same rating on this site too!!!