Colonial Volkswagen

Used 866-590-6211
Service 866-545-4284

Great Experience

by from Westborough, MA |

Basically my entire experience, outside of the test drive, was my relationship with Chris Tattrie. He completely reversed the stereotype of the "used car salesman"! Chris showed me, exclusively, the cars in the mileage and price range that I requested, and subsequently gave me a test ride in the vehicle that we purchased. Leading me through the purchasing process, he gave helpful suggestions without obvious "upselling". The vehicle we purchased appears to be new and unused, it is so well detailed! We look forward to many years and miles in our 2012 Passat! Thank you Ted

Great Experience!

by from Norwalk, CT |

I went to Colonial Volkswagen to look at a 2014 Jetta and ended up purchasing it. I went on a test drive with Tim who was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and was happy to answer any/all questions I had. The entire process was quick and stress-free. I have been extremely happy with my purchase and would highly recommend this dealership!

The Way Car Buying Should Be

by from Boston, MA |

Great service, great salespeople! Buying our new car was a breeze with Andrew, and everyone we worked with was extremely friendly, courteous, and helpful. Our experience with Colonial VW in Westborough surely was a pleasant surprise.

great deal on a great car from a great salesman

by from Marlborough, MA |

Just purchased a 2014 Jetta 1.8Tfrom TIm Barnes at Colonial VW in Westborough. The car is a great improvement over my 2009 Jetta; smoother, more comfortable, and with small improvements that add up. Tim made the sales process smooth, I have purchased cars from Colonial before, and I have also used Service. All the work done has been professional, and the people are easy to work with. The waiting room is comfortable, and has wi-fi.

by from Albany NY |

Great experience with Colonial. Brenden Chamberlin helped me out with my out of state purchase.

Great experience!

by from Worcester, Ma |

I had a great experience working with Colonial Volkswagen. I submitted an inquiry online and received a fast, friendly response. I went in for a test drive and met with Tim. He spent a lot of time going over my options and thoroughly answering all my questions. No high pressure sales tactics. Tim took care of everything, it was such an easy and stress less process. After making a purchase Tim continued to follow up and make sure I had no questions and was happy with my purchase. I'm vey happy with my Jetta and my decision to work with colonial. I would highly recommend!

just bought a new car with Dave T.

by from Worcester, MA |

Worked with Dave T to buy a new car. I've bought from them in the past and won't go anywhere else. Dave did everything he could to help me out and answer all.my questions. Awesome experience. I would definitely recommend.

The most pleasant Experience.

by from Framingham MA |

The most pleasant experience we have ever had for a typically miserable process. Low pressure, Pierre Saliba was highly knowledgeable sales reps. This will completely change your view of car buying at Colonial Vw of Westboro.

New car

by from Watertown, MA |

Great buying experience. Tim Barnes was my sales person.

by from queens ny |

colonial Volkswagen went above and beyond. We are not from the area and while traveling we experienced an unfortunate flat tire (always happens when you don't know where are, right?). that is when we realized we did not have our locking lug nut key in the car (not the best idea anyways). well, after the dealership was closed service guy bill mac and mechanic joe stayed late to assist my wife and I. they replaced the tire and got us back on the road safely (again, after the service was closed). just want to say thank and that you have good guys working there. sincerely jim