Westboro Toyota

Used 888-456-4713
Service 888-217-1544

greatest bunch of people

by from Kennebunk, ME |

Bought a used 2008 Toyota Avalon " sight unseen" for the first time in my life, new or used. I live in Maine and didn't have time to spend driving to Westborough, MA. to look at the car. I was told that the car was available and in the price range that I was shopping in. Per discussion with several of the sales people during different phone calls and several of those calls with saleswomen Shannon Stewart, I was convinced that I was repeatedly getting a sincere condition of the car and nothing was being hidden, no sales people could collaborate that well with the same story on one used car. Make a long story short, I put a money hold on the car and caught a ride to Mass with a Maine Transit plate in hand. There sat the car, freshly washed, waxed, and a full tank of gas and exactly in the mint condition they stated. Never was so happy that I didn't just blow this deal off. I would drive there to buy another car from Westboro Toyota any day of the week. Every staff member that walked by while I was looking at the car greeted me and introduced themselves. Wesley Gopaul told me so much about the car that I haven't even opened the manual yet, that of course was in the glove too. Thank you Shannon for your honesty and all your help. I'll see you when my wife is ready for a new Toyota.

Great Service

by from Marlborough, MA |

Brought my car in for routine maintenance and they found an issue with my remote starter. They worked wit the company who installed my remote starter and had it working right away at no additional costs. The service department went out of their way to make sure my needs were taken care of made sure their other company was standing by their product to. The service department became an advocate for me and saved me money. I can not imagine bringing my vehicle to anyone else to for my service needs. They kept me updated and made me feel welcomed. They seem to have once service level here, "top notch". Whether it is a new car or a used car, you feel as if you are their most important customer at the time.

Stands behind their product

by from Marlborough, MA |

I purchased my used Matrix (my third Toyota and 2nd from Westboro Toyota) here and had some issued with unforeseen mechanical problems. The vehicle was older, not one of the Pre-Certified choices, but still seemed like a great deal. As soon as the problems manifested themselves, the sales and the service department rushed to rescue and made it clear clear that they were here to help and would do what was needed to resolve this. They were true to their word and kept me updated as to what was going one. I did not have any fears about being left stranded or not having my needs and expectations meet. I truly feel secure in my relationship with Westboro Toyota and look forward to my purchase with them.

used car runs like new

by from Northboro, MA |

The maintenance repairs done in reasonable time and price on used Toyota. Check engine light stayed off. Car Service person was helpful and easy to work with. Repair person did a great job. Being picked up and brought back to dealership made getting my repaired car easy.

Easy going and hassle free

by from Spencer, MA |

My wife and I?s experience purchasing a new car at Westboro Toyota was easy going and hassle free. Our Salesman was Ryan MacLean who helped us with our purchase. No pressure, showed us and let us test drive the car we were interested in (2015 Corolla LE). There was a car on ?special? on the website which was no longer available when we arrived, however Ryan quickly spoke with his Sale Manager and was able to match the price of the special on another vehicle that was pretty much identical. The usual add on sales items were offered (i.e. Simonize, extended warranty, rubber protection sidings, etc.). but there was no undue pressure to purchase. Jessica was a pleasure to work with on the paperwork side of things (finance forms, etc.). Ryan took the extra step of bringing our car out to Worcester to deliver it despite it being his scheduled day off and he also having a bad cold. All in all we had a great experience.

Very happy customer for life

by from Framingham, MA |

Just bought new 2015 Camry and I love it, I have been servicing my cars at westboro toyota for a long time. I see they are putting up a real nice facility and I will be back to check it out for my next service!

Scheduled Maint

by from Fitzwilliam, NH |

I have owned 4 Toyotas over the past 10 years and have had all my scheduled maintenance done at Westboro Toyota because it is close to my office. Quite honestly they treat me like I am family. They know me by name when I walk in and are eager to help get me in and out as soon as possible. I have never dealt with the sales staff but the service department in my opinion is top notch and I will continue to give them my business.

Better than good

by from Marlborough, MA |

7 years ago I did not have a positive experience here. I decided to return due to a great price on a used RAV4. My experience this time was overwhelming. I was greeted as soon as I walked in. I was directed to a person that could help me (Paul) and he was a friendly as can be. Others, knowing I was being helped still approached us (my wife and I) asking if we needed anything to drink or a snack. I understand that some may think, they are only trying to sell me a car, and yes that is what they are there for, but everyone went beyond what I expected and made me feel good, even if I was just looking. I was not just wasting their time because I wanted to kick tires and look at prices. They made it clear, they were there to help. I told them what I was looking for and my budget. There were no pressure type sales for different or higher price items. At one time I was looking at a more expensive vehicle and Paul was more than happy to sale it, but advised that with what I told him I was looking for, that may not be the vehicle for me. He was right and I would not have gone with or or been happy. He truly was there to help me. I had come with a pre-approved loan and Bob was able to get a better deal in about 15 minutes. It was late and a very cold night, but all were happy to stay while I took my time deciding what I wanted. When I was finished, Luiz when out of his way to thank me for my time. I will come here for my next vehicle, my service and will tell others about my great experience

Great buying experience

by from Worcester, ma |

I Just picked up a new tacoma from Westboro Toyota, and both Luiz Angelo and Mike Roberts were great to work with. They had exactly what I was looking for and made the purchasing experience smooth and easy for me!

Frustrated by finance dept.

by from Portland, me |

I had a horrible experience with the finance department. I contacted them in May to get a refund for my warranty after I traded in my car. The first person I was put in touch with didn't return my emails or voicemails. I finally called back and asked for his manager who said he would take care of me. He had everything he needed from me by June 2nd. In August, I emailed and called to find out why I hadn't gotten my check yet. After a few attempts, I talked to the manager again who informed me that it never got submitted. It would be another 10 days. After 3 weeks, four emails and three voicemails, I finally got in touch with the manager. He said that they made an error and I would have a check in 24 hours. He also said he would round up my $330 refund to $350 because of my troubles. I did get the check finally on October 2nd, for $330, no rounding up for my trouble. No apology or reason for all the time and annoyance. What should have taken 6 weeks took 4 months! I will never do business with anyone there again.

fun and freindly dealer ship

by from worcester ma |

I recently bought a camry from westboro Toyota. My salesman was Mike Roberts , quite frankly the best salesman I have ever delt with no pressure and no bullsh**. Bob Kenney was my financial guy and he actually lowered the payments from the original one I agreed on . If you want a Toyota westboro is the place to buy . Thanks guys