Westboro Toyota

Used 888-456-4713
Service 888-217-1544

Very pleased

by from boston, ma |

I recently bought a used Avalon from Westboro Toyota and had great experiences with the available inventory, with my salesman, with the finance manager, and later with my first service visit. The folks at this dealer were friendly and accommodating and the service department does a fantastic job from intake to repairs to keeping me apprised as the service work was done. I have dealt with many dealers over the years and this has been my very best experience.

Great buying experience

by from Worcester, ma |

I Just picked up a new tacoma from Westboro Toyota, and both Luiz Angelo and Mike Roberts were great to work with. They had exactly what I was looking for and made the purchasing experience smooth and easy for me!

Frustrated by finance dept.

by from Portland, me |

I had a horrible experience with the finance department. I contacted them in May to get a refund for my warranty after I traded in my car. The first person I was put in touch with didn't return my emails or voicemails. I finally called back and asked for his manager who said he would take care of me. He had everything he needed from me by June 2nd. In August, I emailed and called to find out why I hadn't gotten my check yet. After a few attempts, I talked to the manager again who informed me that it never got submitted. It would be another 10 days. After 3 weeks, four emails and three voicemails, I finally got in touch with the manager. He said that they made an error and I would have a check in 24 hours. He also said he would round up my $330 refund to $350 because of my troubles. I did get the check finally on October 2nd, for $330, no rounding up for my trouble. No apology or reason for all the time and annoyance. What should have taken 6 weeks took 4 months! I will never do business with anyone there again.

fun and freindly dealer ship

by from worcester ma |

I recently bought a camry from westboro Toyota. My salesman was Mike Roberts , quite frankly the best salesman I have ever delt with no pressure and no bullsh**. Bob Kenney was my financial guy and he actually lowered the payments from the original one I agreed on . If you want a Toyota westboro is the place to buy . Thanks guys

Would go back

by from Worcester. MA |

I leased my Rav 4 in June 2013 ..my salesman was Mike Roberts. I traded in a 2003 Escape and although at other car dealerships no one wanted it they gave me top tradein price. Mike went out of his way to work a deal for my budget...no pressure sales. I was so happy I brought my mom back there june 2014 and we leased her a Toyota Camry. Shes 91 and said in all her years of buying and selling cars it was the easiest and couldn't say enough. my only complaint is one I have read previously...some guys in the service department need to find another job...when someine says "good morning" you need to give a pleasant response back not a grunt!! p.s. know I got a good deal my husband use to sell cars.

Avoid like the Ebola virus

by from Westboro, MA |

Avoid sales department like the Ebola virus!?especially if you're a woman trying to purchase a car on her own. I went in on a Monday to lease a car. I arranged a deal with the salesman that I was pleased with. I went back on Wednesday to finalize the deal, and everything had changed. Now the car was going to cost $70 more a month and they wanted an add'l $1,500 down. Apparently, the "fine print" that was not revealed to me was that only Tier 1+ credit clients could get the deal; my credit score was 750 (Tier 1, but not Tier 1 plus), This was the exact opposite of what I was told on Monday--I was told the deal was available to Tier 1 and Tier 1+ clients. . Also, add'l fees were added in to the agreement, ones that I had explicitly asked to be detailed for me on Monday. I still had the paperwork showing the numbers the salesperson wrote down. The Sales Manager then came over to "explain" things to me. He was immediately condescending and hostile before I could utter a word. He stood behind the desk and leaned over to where I was sitting, putting himself right in my face. He snidely told me, over and over again, that all the terms were explained on the Internet right there for me to read. "They're right there! Didn't you read them?" I told him I was going by what the salesperson told me--I even showed him the paperwork where the salesperson wrote down the details of the agreement. He said the salesperson was wrong and again told me that I should have read what was on the Internet. His attitude was so unexpectedly arrogant and patronizing that I asked to speak with someone else. He said there was no one else; HE was the sales manager. I said I wouldn't deal with him further so he'd have to find someone. Next the Finance Manager, Bob, comes over. He was even worse than the salesperson! He even implied that I was tried to scam THEM (since when does a dealership ever get the raw end of a car deal?). These two men seemed to take pleasure in bullying me and trying to intimidate me into taking the deal they were offering. They didn't even try to work with me to arrange something workable; it was all "take it or leave it" despite what the salesperson had told me about fees and financing. I took my paperwork and left. I contacted both the owner and general manager. No one ever got back to me. Owner promised to "look into it" but never did contacted me. I would never deal with this dealership again, and you shouldn't either. I had to give one star to publish this review, but if given the choice, would give the highest negative rating possible.

Do not buy cars from Westboro Toyota

by from Framingham MA |

strongly advice not to buy cars from them. yesterday i went their to finalize a deal for a used 2012 honda Civic that they have got as a trade in vehicle. Once we finalized the deal they forced me to get the loan through them even after i inform them that my loan is pre approved by the DCU bank. since i refused to take the loan from them they told me that they cannot sell the vehicle to me. i was shocked !! Then only i realized that they have added a hidden value to that loan to coverup the discount that they gave me for the vehicle while finalizing the deal.

very untrustworthy, Lying to get you there

by from Fall River, Ma |

I first email the dealership to make sure the car was still available, then made a appointment to see the car the NIGHT BEFORE I went, the person email me back and said I'd have the car pulled up front ready to go before you arrive. Got there when they open, and the car was not there. The dealer said one of the sale person took it home and the car was not available for showing today. Try to sell me a different car then the one I wanted, I told the sales person I only wanted the car I came here to see. I asked I the car was sold he said no it's still available, but you have to come back some other day after I told him I had to take a day out of work and It would take me a hour drive to get there. They only show me pitchers of the car, never the actual car. DON'T WAST YOUR TIME AT THIS DEALERSHIP....

Very accomodating and friendly ownership

by from Clinton, MA |

Quick response to car inventory interest and had car clean and ready to drive when I arrived at 8 AM in the morning.

No Response

by from Beverly,NJ |

I never received a reply from this dealership via email or phone nor do I wish to do so at this point as it's too late.

Good service, straight forward prices

by from Holliston MA |

I just purchased my second car from them. I got a fair price, a reasonable offer for my trade in and straight forward financing and extended warranty pricing. I am not an experienced buyer by any means so I wasn't able to move the sales guy on the price, but it was a good price to begin with so I didn't mind that.