Diamond Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac

768 Washington St, Auburn, MA 01501

New 888-204-8818
Used 877-468-0852
Service 888-464-7119

We offer Free Tire Rotations, Free Oil Changes and Free Batteries on any New or Certified pre-owned vehicle.

Outstanding dealership, outstanding staff!

by from Worcester Ma |

Our experience was absolutely outstanding! Bert Curtain was our dealer, and everyone, from the front desk, service department, Mike who assists with selling used cars, all areas were outstanding. The staff is professional, knowledgable and always available. I would never look anywhere else for a car, and have strongly endorsed Burt and Diamond to everyone I know. You are lucky to have such a special, outstanding group of people working for you!

Great and honest people

by from Oxford ma |

I just want to start by saying joe Simon and bill Reynolds have turnt this dealership from no service to one of the best dealer and service center their is in the state.bill and joe put themselves in the custumer shoes and get the job done with out the runaround and your not just a custumer to them your a friend I've ben going to this dealership for 15 years and by far these are the two best people ever in there I had a problem with my truck for about 2 years and with in a couple weeks of them two guys beging there it was resolved I just want two thank them two it means a lot from a customers point of view

Great Team, Wonderful Service

by from Worcester, Ma. |

I could not be more satisfied with my recent purchase at Diamond Chevrolet in Auburn. Bert Curtain, David Massad and the team that helped me went above and beyond to meet and exceed my expectations and needs. They answered every question that I had and understood my concerns. I look forward to seeing the staff again and will recommend them to my friends, family and co-workers. Thank you so much!

Great service

by from Spencer, Ma |

I brought my truck in for a check on the emissions system and was assured that there was nothing wrong with it. I received a call as requested when the work was done. Several tests were done and the results were reported to me to my satisfaction.

HHR Recall

by from Charlton, MA |

Within a week of requesting re-call parts for our HHR we received a call that the parts were in. We had tried for three months to get this done at our previous dealer in Michigan. Parts are in and working. Good Job

Chevrolet Sonic Purchase, August 2014

by from Worcester, MA |

I had a great experience at Diamond Chevrolet regarding the purchase of my new Chevrolet Sonic. Tyler Smeltzer, the Sales and Leasing Consultant who assisted me, was extremely professional and demonstrated substantial knowledge of the GM brand, including the Chevrolet Sonic. He was patient in showing me the vehicle a few times and effectively addressed all of my questions. I also appreciate the fact that he took the time to follow up with me several times while I was considering the purchase of the vehicle. Tyler also listened and responded well to what was most important to me in a new car, including the style and affordability of the car, and made sure that my needs were met. He also kept me well informed throughout the entire process of the purchase and made certain that the car was in exceptional condition when I picked the Sonic up. It was also a great pleasure to do business with Derek DiFederico, the Busniess Manager, who worked diligently to secure financing at a reasonable interest rate given my credit challenges and made sure that the monthly payment was affordable. He also went the extra mile to include an additional $500.00 cash incentive discount, along with gap insurance. Derek exhibited the utmost professionalism and thoroughness in explaining all aspects of the required paperwork, as well as in addressing all questions that I had about the paperwork. Additionally, I found the atmosphere at the dealership to be very welcoming and inviting. The showroom, including the seating area was very comfortable and everyone was extremely friendly. In closing, I was very satisfied with my experience at Diamond Chevrolet. Sincerely, B. Thomas

GMC ACADIA Purchase

by from Auburn, MA |

Bought a SUV from them last week. The sales team worked with me and I got what I wanted for my trade-in and a good price for the new vehicle. Haven't used their service dept. yet but will review once I do. Will do business here again.

Great Service!

by from Auburn, MA |

Crystal had the utmost respect for me and listened to my needs. She was able to figure out the problem, saved me time, and had the job completed immediately. Sheila at the cafe was extremely pleasant and helpful. She is an asset to clients waiting for car service!

Excellent Service

by from Charlton, MA |

We dealt with Josh who kept us informed of everything that needed to be done to the vehicle. Josh is very personable and it was a pleasure dealing with him.

Great Sales Team

by from Auburn, MA |

Kevin was great! Very easy to work with. Told me everything I needed to know about the cars as we test drove. Worked around my schedule and called right when he said he would for when they where sending my car out to have additional options installed.

Professional Sales Staff

by from East Brookfield, MA |

As with my previous purchases the sales staff was very helpful and professional. I had a number of questions prior to my purchase and they were answered quickly and courteously. I was once again very satisfied with the deal I received from Diamond.