Gallo Mazda Volvo

70 Goldstar Blvd., Worcester, MA 01603

New 877-223-8016
Used 877-719-0740
Service 888-902-8172

We Get It Right, So You Get More!

Great to work with

by from Leominster, MA |

I test drove a CX7 at another dealership and fell in love but the other dealer couldn't meet the deal I was after, I contacted Gallo and they were wonderful, I had a unique situation and they were very no pressure...at one point telling me they wouldn't sell me a car till I was sure because just making a sale isn't worth putting me into a bad situation, they were just awesome and I would recommend to anyone!

Poor communication

by from Worcester, ma |

Can't make service appointments with them on existing autos but you can get them to call you back immediately if you're looking to buy a car!

Bought our Saab 9-3 and came without a cleaning!

by from Worcester, MA |

We bought our Saab a few months ago and repairs had to be done on it, I brought the car to them about 3 times for these repairs and interior cleaning which had not been done since I bought the car. The repairs were not acceptable, a plastic cover on the inside was "glued", not fixed. Every time I picked up my car, there was a reason why my car wasn't cleaned, they kept asking me to call in. Then asked for my number and said they would call when the cleaning guy came in. 4 months have passed and my car wasn't cleaned. I am not satisfied, and will not recommend them.

Great service by Steven Ka and Matt Gledhill

by from Blackstone, MA |

Had about 15 Different Acura TSX's I was looking at online. Submitted a request via Cars.com and was immediately greeted a response by Matt Gledhill. Set up a time to come in and worked with Matt and Steven Ka through the whole process. Steve was easy to sit down and negotiate with (even though it went on for a couple of days before coming to an agreement). He was very honest and fair through the whole process and provided me with constant and quick responses to all of my questions. Though I may not be the easiest buyer they worked with, they and Gallo were a very easy dealer to purchase from. Would give my business and recommend again.