Harr Toyota

100 Gold Star Blvd, Worcester, MA 01606

New 866-685-0319 New 866-685-0319
Used 866-978-3605 Used 866-978-3605
Service 866-638-3552 Service 866-638-3552

48 Hour Money back Guarantee! No Questions Asked!

Smooth easy transaction. No Hassle

by from Worcester MA |

I came in with a trade, asked what I could get for it and walked out with a car. No hassle, no haggle, no worries. I explained that the trade in would determine my actions and they quickly evaluated the vehicle to avoid wasting my time. I knew the price and availability of the car I wanted before arriving thanks to their accurate website.

Great mgmt. team & excellent customer service

by from Worcester |

I had chronic air pressure loss with my Toyota Venza tires I had originally bought from the dealership after just 25K miles. I was getting frustrated with consistent tire repairs, and was advised to get new set of tires. At the end of the day the management team re-evaluated my situation, and basically paid half the price of the cost of the 4 new tires. I also got an interior cleaning done which I will rate 5 star (far better than other cleaning services I had used in the past). I am rating this dealership a 5 star for customer service.

Great place to lease and service a toyota

by from Worcester, MA |

I leased a 2016 corolla from Harr in May and have also had two services and I have had nothing but exceptional service throughout. Sales people were friendly and honest, got two years service which has covered everything (plug and rotate leaky tire, oil, fluids, etc) service people have been great, fast and accommodating, they inspected and got plates for me, and offer free car washes. Moved from Worcester to Gloucester and still drive to the Woo to service at Harr.

My purching of a rav 4

by from Worcester Ma |

the sales lady Ms. Pickering(sic) was excellent and helpful and it was a pleasure doing business with her

Best experiance in car buying ever!

by from Worcester, MA |

The entire process was a great experience. Kara was great in helping me find what was right for me. I recommend Kara as she is interested in what is right for me not what the dealership may push since they are not commissioned sales agents. I did like the fact that Dan from Allstate was on location to assist. That one stop shopping really is a time saver. Martin their sales manager siting down after to review and make certain I knew the maintenance schedule, review how the staff performed, even made sure I knew where the care wash was for my free car washes really brought the deal full circle in that they really want to make certain I have the right car for me, I'm happy, and look for continued customers for generations. That is earning business not just selling a car! Thanks Stephen.

**********

by from worcester ma |

I was shopping to buy a used car and I did travel to different towns in Massachusetts (over an hour drive) ;I was not satisfied with their customer service; at HARR , customer service, sales rep and great deal made me change my mind and I end up with a brand new car. very happy with my purchase

out with the old

by from Webster MA |

This is the third vehicle I've purchased from Harr Toyota. The sales rep was James H. I went there knowing which vehicle I wanted. Never did James try to upsell me. He made sure I understood the price listed on this car would change if I opted for zero financing instead of the rebate offered. He answered all my questions fully, taking the time to fully explain the features of the car that I was not familiar with. I was given the usual choices for purchasing warranties, gap insurance, fabric protection and everything else, but there was absolutely no pressure.

Great Service

by from Princeton, MA |

Great service. 10 out of 10. Gave me a complimentary lunch even!

brake job

by from lowell, MA |

Estimate was accurate, work was well done and on time.

2015 Highlander service

by from Worcester, MA |

Great service rendered by an attentive staff. I could not ask for better.