Harr Toyota

100 Gold Star Blvd, Worcester, MA 01606

New 866-685-0319
Used 866-978-3605
Service 866-638-3552

48 Hour Money back Guarantee! No Questions Asked!

Smooth easy transaction. No Hassle

by from Worcester MA |

I came in with a trade, asked what I could get for it and walked out with a car. No hassle, no haggle, no worries. I explained that the trade in would determine my actions and they quickly evaluated the vehicle to avoid wasting my time. I knew the price and availability of the car I wanted before arriving thanks to their accurate website.

Awful Service for Jeep

by from Cranston, RI |

When I purchase the car one year ago, the buying experience was great. Recently, I had car problems and figured why not go to the place I bought it from? I brought it to the Harr Jeep service area and left it with someone name Brendon.. Well, I soon regret bringing it there. I told them the problem and left it for them to fix then went to work. Only a hour into work and Mark told me that they can't fix it unless the problem reoccurs while they had it. His exact words, "just come pick it up, we can't nothing unless the problem reproduces here". The thing is, I don't think they even attempt to diagnose the car because as soon as I took it (a few hours later), the problem came back. How do they not know the problem? If they diagnose it, or try to even start the car, they would've notice that there was a problem. Never going there again. I went out of my way for nothing. Don't use their services, you'll be disappointed. Go find a real professional that can solve your car problems.

October 13, 2014

It's difficult to diagnose if the problem isn't occurring for us. We aren't in the practice of turning away business, as that does not pay our bills. Sometimes the vehicle needs to be ran through a cycle of mileage before the problem occurs again. I'm not sure what the issue was-- but I can assure you if there was an issue present, we would have done everything we could to fix it. Otherwise, we lose your business. All we were asking you to do was help us reproduce the problem because we had taken it on a test drive, and the issue wasn't presenting itself. That being said, we are also not in practice of charging a customer for work we did not perform-- so we asked that you pick it up until it happens again. If the problem had come back, you should have brought it back so we could witness it with you; and know what to diagnose further... Thank you for your feedback. We're here to help when you're ready to let us continue.

auto inspection

by from worcester,ma |

all I got was a sticker

Purchase RAM 1500

by from Oxford, MA |

This was by far the best auto buying experience I've had. Really not much pressure as compared to the traditional dealer.

October 3, 2014

Thank you for letting others know, John! Glad we could help make the process easy for you...

My Jeep leak repair...

by from Northborough, MA |

Scheduled an appointment, diagnosed problem, repaired problem..pretty much how its supposed to work.

October 3, 2014

Textbook satisfaction... glad we could help, Jeep Owner from Northborough!

OIL CHANGE done in fair amount of time.

by from WORCESTER, MASS. |

They gave me an estimated time of completion and beat it considerably.

October 3, 2014

Thank you Kevin... This only has 1 of 5 stars in the rating-- but I can tell you were satisfied with your visit from your comments. I'm not sure if you can edit your review-- but take a look at the star rating we got for this if you have time... Thank you again!! We look forward to helping you get your vehicle in and out of service in a timely manner again soon...

excellence

by from worcester ma |

Thank you to Chris Allen in the sales department at Harr on Gold Star. I was having difficulties with my vehicle to the point of tears today. Chris heard my dilemma and immediately responded with genuine concern, compassion and he took action to help me. He reviewed my concerns, had another Team Leader Adrian escort me to over to service and they heard my concerns. My vehicle was fixed in a timely manner and I am more than pleased.

October 3, 2014

Glad to hear we could make everything better ASAP for you, Jaime. Stop by any time if you need us...

Routine oil change

by from Leicester, MA |

Routine oil change - the service rep I dealt with informed me of a service bulletin that applied to my air conditioning, all was handled quickly and professionally. I came in contact with some of the service technicians and each of them was professional looking and acting. They brought my car through their carwash as an added bonus, it definitely needed a good washing!

October 3, 2014

Thanks for a great description of what type of service and crew we have to help around here, Ron... we appreciate your visit, and look forward to see you again if you need us in the future.

car service

by from spencer, ma |

Customer service was great!

Good customer service

by from Worcester, ma |

Good job( sails man)

new truck

by from billerica mass |

The best experience I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle.

October 3, 2014

This is what we shoot for, Brenton... Spread the word! No-haggle Perfect Pricing is the way of the future, but we need people to know we were one of the Pioneers! :)