Acton Toyota of Littleton

221 Great Rd, Littleton, MA 01460

Used 888-474-6065
Service 888-449-4113

Bad experience with a sales manager

by from Natick, MA |

Saw all the great reviews and decided to see a car at this dealer ship. It started out very well with a sales officer and the car was good as well. Reviews are spot on about the wide range of car selections. But then my good experience ended right there - I was working with a sales officer but after some negotiation I asked for the manager - So this guy "Scott" shows up after 20 mins of waiting -I don't know what the deal was with him - Firstly he was in a rush or something and didnt even want to hear me. Saying that he was out right blunt and rude is down playing my experience with this guy. I understand, dealers being hard to negotiate with but this guy was rudeand harsh with his words - Some to quote: I say: The price is almost equal to a new car price. His reply: Sarcastically- "Go ahead, then; buy a new car" I say: You will be losing my business over a thousand dollars His reply: "I didn't have your business to begin with so its no big deal" After the last comment, I just left. I am not going this dealer ship even if he calls me back with a decent offer nor am I going to recommend this dealership to someone else. I think I deserve an apology.... Obviously he did not have the ethics or respect for customers. I hope the dealership will react and correct his behavior.

Acton Toyota of Littleton responded to this review

December 5, 2014

Ravi, I'm disappointed to read of your dissatisfaction with our dealership. For 25 years, Acton Toyota of Littleton's highest priority has been to offer great service and value to our customers. I've had an opportunity to speak with Scott regarding his interaction with you. He feels badly that he offended you by declining your offers. That certainly wasn't his intention. We competitively price our vehicles upfront so folks are guaranteed a good deal without the need to enter protracted negotiations. It's an approach our customers appreciate as evidenced by all our positive online reviews as you cite. We wish you the best of luck in finding a vehicle at a price that satisfies you. Please know I am more than happy to speak with you about your experience if you'd like. I can be reached at 978-431-5821 or glenn.hoffman@actontoyota.com. Regards, Glenn Hoffman General Manager

good deal

by from acton mass |

I'm a repeat buyer of vehicles at Acton Toyota. They make the buying process easy and do it in a very friendly and pleasant manner. They will do what they can to get you into the vehicle you want. Plus, the Toyota vehicles have been very good to me. Joe V. and Andrew G. want to treat you right. Thank you, I'll be back.

Best car-buying experience I've ever had!

by from Worcester, MA |

Hands down the best car-buying experience I've ever had. The people were down to earth and friendly, honest and up front. Addressed all my needs and took into consideration my financial position, didn't just try to sell me the most expensive vehicle. The service department was amazing as well. I was greeted by a valet who helped direct me where I needed to go, as it was my first time there. I then had the opportunity to work with one of the service associates who was very helpful and kept me updated on the progress of my RO throughout the day. I was given a voucher for free breakfast and coffee (which was delicious) and had the opportunity to work on my laptop in the cafeteria while I waited for the car.

My New Used Car

by from Fitchburg, MA |

I recently went to Acton Toyota's used car annex to look at corollas. I left the same day with a down payment on a 2010 corolla. I love this car I have had it for only a month but am confident this car will last several years to come. The service was friendly and helpful. The cars I looked at were in good- great condition with reasonable prices. The only problem I had was when I picked up my car the tires were not properly balanced however Acton Toyota fixed this mistake immediately. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to friends, family and even strangers in the future.

great dealership

by from Concord MA |

We recently traded in our 2008 Rav4 (purchased from Acton Toyota) for a 2015 Rav4 at Acton Toyota. Our salesman Shawn was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful and never made us feel pressured. When I took the car for the inspection sticker, Shawn took it to be thoroughly cleaned and kept me posted on the progress while I waited. All of our experiences with Acton Toyota have been pleasant. I had all the maintenance done there for our 2008 and at each appointment they give you a voucher for a breakfast or lunch in their café. The waiting area is large and comfortable with a nicely equipped play area for children as well. Beautiful facility, friendly, helpful staff, zero pressure sales - what more could you ask for in a car dealership! Acton Toyota is the best.

Low Pressure Good Salesmanship

by from Concord, MA |

I recently purchased a used 2010 Toyota Prius from used car annex associated with Acton Toyota. The overall experience with our salesman Andy was very pleasant. There wasn't the unreasonable pressure that you can sometimes feel when looking at cars, and the group was very helpful in answering all of the questions we had. They were very accommodating in terms of timing of paperwork and pickup, and made sure that I was taken care of after receiving the car.

Incredible Customer Service and Delivery

by from Lowell, MA |

Acton Toyota Used Car Annex exceeded our expectations when our family of seven decided to purchase a new vehicle. Brian Doney provided us with exceptional customer service and worked hard to ensure we were able to get the right vehicle for our family. We couldn't be happier with the service from the front door to the moment we drove off the light. Thank you Brian and the Acton Toyota team. You earned a customer.

Great dealership

by from Leominster, MA |

The salesman was great. He listened to what we needed and could afford and I was able to purchase a great car.

Excellent

by from Acton Ma |

Professionals . I had challenging credit and they made it work . I couldn't be happier with my used truck . I will be bringing my truck for all service to the Acton location .

Great car buying experiance

by from Leominster, MA |

We are very happy with our 2011 Highlander Hybrid. We needed the room it provides in a car with better gas mileage. We got it! 30mpg!!! Jack Burke helped us every step of the process. He answered every question we had. One thing he did that I particularly liked was , when I had a question he did not know the answer to he told me that and said he would find out and let me know. I like honest people. Everyone at the dealership that crossed out path was very kind and professional.