Colonial Chevrolet

Used 866-243-1511
Service 877-226-2032

The dealership "Electrified" my Volt purchase

by from Andover,MA |

From the web page searches to the request for a test drive and the subsequent purchase and financing the experience was outstanding. The experienced staff treated us with respect and patience through the review and selection process, even when we may have been hesitant to commit to some component of the packages being offered. In the end, we have a top notch "hot ride" vehicle that is truly a beautiful technical and esthetically pleasing to the eye . With current federal and state incentives, this was the time to execute the flip my ride to the practical and forward thinking package that is the 2014 model Volt.

Colonial everything was positive

by from Acton, Ma. |

I had a Kia and the lease was up in February. I started the process to replace with Kia and that didn?t work so well, apparently my credit score had slip with a recent home mortgage modification. Kia indicated I could not qualify for a lease. I had past history with colonial a number of years ago and with my recent experience with them I shouldn?t have ever left. From the start of the process with Colonial everything was positive, I learned it?s not just your credit score you need to look at the bigger picture and the sale?s folks did just that. They even took the Kia in trade and that alone covered my last month?s payment with Kia not to mention that uncomfortable meeting that would have been required on my part in early February when a returned the vehicle. Now I have a new lease on the 2015 Chevrolet Equinox. Special thanks should go to Frank Gordon and Sales Manager Michael Sparks. P.S. I have another Kia that?s due in 2016 I?ll be back for another Chevrolet. Thanks Again,

Good friendly dealership

by from Acton, MA |

Scheduling was simple and effective. Check in was fast and problem free. Vehicle was not ready on time, though delay was just about 15 minutes

great service every time I bring my vehicles in.

by from acton massachusetts |

Colonial Chevrolet is where I buy my vehicles and get great service every time. The waiting area is new and clean and the staff are all friendly

Great service

by from Acton, MA |

The atmosphere is great there and they have a comfortable waiting area iand coffee and tea. I can get some of my office work done while waiting for my car or watch TV. Everyone there is polite and curteous. I always have a good experience there.

Knowledgeable & passionate about the Volt

by from Boston, MA |

Luke Ealey was a wonderful salesman when we bought our Volt. He's "the Volt guy" and he knew all the ins and out of the Volt and had a great passion for selling them. The whole experience was enjoyable and the car has been fantastic. Luke also went above and beyond to help us get our car ASAP stopping by at our home for some exchange of documents when I was taking care of my daughter. We look forward to buying our 2nd Volt from him when the time comes.

Great Service

by from Acton,MA |

I had a great experience.. Bill who checked my car in did a great job too.. He was very helpful and kept me informed as to the progress on my car. I would recommend your dealership to anyone looking for service, new car or used car.. I would also like to thank the service tech that worked on my vehicle.. Thank you all very much..

Excellent Service

by from Acton, MA |

Brought car in for a recall and was very pleased with all aspects of my interaction with individuals at Colonial. Also had e-mails to confirm appointment and when car was ready to pick up. Excellent service!

Great service, friendly knowledgeable sales staff

by from Acton, MA |

Jim McLoughlin was very friendly and knowledgeable. He patiently took us on three test drives with different vehicles before we made our choice. It took the stress out of finding and purchasing a new vehicle.

Great Service

by from Concord, MA |

Service department is excellent. Particular praise for Robert Reiszner and Frank Gordon whose advice and assistance has been invaluable over many years.

Amazing Experience

by from Acton, MA |

Luke was a great salesman. He was professional and provided amazing customer service. I was referred here by my girlfriend who had recently purchased her vehicle here. I am glad I took her advice because this was a painless and great experience. I will be recommending this dealership to my friends and family in the future.