Colonial Chevrolet

Used 866-243-1511
Service 877-226-2032

The dealership "Electrified" my Volt purchase

by from Andover,MA |

From the web page searches to the request for a test drive and the subsequent purchase and financing the experience was outstanding. The experienced staff treated us with respect and patience through the review and selection process, even when we may have been hesitant to commit to some component of the packages being offered. In the end, we have a top notch "hot ride" vehicle that is truly a beautiful technical and esthetically pleasing to the eye . With current federal and state incentives, this was the time to execute the flip my ride to the practical and forward thinking package that is the 2014 model Volt.

Great Service, great team of sales, the best

by from Acton Mass |

This is my second time buying a car at this Dealer. The first time was a great experience and now the second time was even a better experience. The sales team and Mangers are great people. They really know how to speak to people and they don't make u seamed pressured. I will be a life time chevy driver from now on. I will always buy my future vechiles at Colonial Chevy in Acton. Thank you to all that helped me with my purchase. I will be recommending all my friends and family to go to Colonial Chevy in Acton for there next car.

by from Acton ma |

As alway, an amazing video. Clean and very friendly staff. I bought my vehicle from Colonial Chevy and will only go there for servicing.

by from Acton, MA |

The service team was friendly helpful and completed my Service on schedule. The way service should be but is hard to find. I appreciate the efforts and the technology to simplify communication with the service center.

2015 Colorado

by from Stow , MA |

Colonial and especially Jim Keefe made this experience very pleasurable. Buying a new Colorado because of the availability is difficult but Colonial and Jim Keefe were able to cut through and order the correct vehicle were other dealerships failed. The process from start to delivery was very professional, customer friendly and efficient.

Great place for repairs

by from Acton, MA |

I went in to have recalls done on my Escort as well as an inspection sticker. Everyone was friendly and professional. I was offered a ride home while they worked on my car. All work was done quickly and well.

Service oil change

by from Acton Massachusetts |

They went above and beyond to help me get my new phone to work with my car. They didn't have me get anything I didn't need.

by from Acton,Ma |

I had 4 FOB's that needed to be reprogramed. 2 were new and 2 were the ones I got when I bought the car from Colonial Chevrolet. 2010 Chevy Malibu. Great job and quick service.

Great sales process

by from Acton ma |

Don Sanborn might just be the best truck salesman I have worked with over many years. Do your homework on the web, know what you want at a fair price and don will make it happen without the "dance". Many thanks don!

Best Car Buying Experience in 50 Years

by from Derry, NH |

Buying a car from Don Sanborn at Colonial Chevrolet was the best car-buying experience that my wife and I have ever had. Great explanation of all vehicle features. Attention to detail and wonderful follow-through. Thanks very much Don, you are a true professional. Thanks also to Tanya who was our first contact with the dealer over the internet.

state inspection

by from Acton MA |

Got a Massachusetts state inspection. It was done quickly and the car was still clean when completed. The waiting area was comfortable.