Colonial Chevrolet

Used 866-243-1511
Service 877-226-2032

The dealership "Electrified" my Volt purchase

by from Andover,MA |

From the web page searches to the request for a test drive and the subsequent purchase and financing the experience was outstanding. The experienced staff treated us with respect and patience through the review and selection process, even when we may have been hesitant to commit to some component of the packages being offered. In the end, we have a top notch "hot ride" vehicle that is truly a beautiful technical and esthetically pleasing to the eye . With current federal and state incentives, this was the time to execute the flip my ride to the practical and forward thinking package that is the 2014 model Volt.

Service vist 8/22/2015

by from Acton, MA |

My recent visit to Colonial Chevrolet was for service. If this does infact get to General Motors I am unhappy about the general structural integrity of the truck. My truck has been prone to dents, scratches, and plastic breaking off.

Great dealership

by from Acton, MA |

great experience, was able to easily make my purchase with no games. Jim Keefe is the best and everyone was extremely helpful.

Excellent service

by from Acton, Ma |

The experience thAt I had there was great every one was nice and every one was nice they had an ice cream truck there and gave free ice cream.

Great job, Colonial Chevrolet !

by from Acton, MA |

I love doing business with everyone at Colonial Chevrolet. They are courteous, kind and professional. I will continue to do business with them and have referred many friends and family members to them.

2015 Chevy Traverse

by from Fitchburg, MA |

Tania Audet was a pleasure to work with and the other staff also worked hard to get us the best deal they could. Love my new Chevy ! It was worth the drive to Acton to work with these folks.

Wonderful experience

by from Littleton ms |

I inquired about a new car and decided to go to Acton colonial to see what worked well for me. I met with Daniel Cluff, who was nothing short of understanding and helpful. I ended up leasing a 2015 Chevy Cruze, Daniel conveyed professionalism and broadcasted a good comprehension of the vehicles. Great experience and very pleasant environment.

Great service

by from Acton, Massachusetts |

I called a few days before to make an appointment and since it was my first time at the dealership, they took my information and booked me an appointment. I pulled right up and after giving him my registration, they took my car right in. I waited approximately 40 minutes and everything was all set! I had a very pleasant experience.

Great Service - Quick Turnaround

by from Acton, MA |

I was in for an inspection on my 2015 Tahoe I purchased from Colonial a year ago. Service got me in and out in short order. I really appreciate the quick turnaround time.

Great dealership

by from Acton, MA |

As always service was performed on my 2014 truck and things were handled quickly. Today we traded in an old vehicle and purchased another vehicle. It was almost painless. (We do have to make the payments.)

car shopping

by from acton ma |

Friendly, honest, and extremely helpful when car shopping in the Maynard Massachusetts area. Can't wait to drive my new silverado