Minuteman VW

39 North Rd, Bedford, MA 01730

Used 617-682-9910

Great service

by from Concord, MA |

My Jetta was misfiring, and the Check Engine light came on. From the moment I called Minuteman Volkswagon, the service team was knowledgable and friendly. At each step (diagnosis, solution, update, and completion) they were informative and educational. The service turnaround time was faster than I expected. The car is running really well right now, I like the Jetta a lot. It's a small sedan with guts. My previous car was a Saab 9-3 Wagon. The Jetta is much easier to drive.

Review of Service - Great

by from Billerica, MA |

Great service from Derek Liberty and the staff. I would definitely return to Minuteman Volkswagen

Excellent service and problem solving

by from Concord, Ma |

Always receive great servie here. Taken in punctually and finished quickly. Asked good questions and proposed reasonable solutions to difficult diagnosed problem. Some of the repair needs could not be met at the service department so I have nothing to comment on.

Great Service

by from Bedford, MA |

I would recommend the service department because the quality of work and customer service is worth a five star rating. The waiting room has a TV, free wifi with coffee and tea. The service staff keeps you informed of the progress of the repairs on your car and provides details of what needs to be done. The technician video's the work he is going to do and email's it to you.

Great and efficient service

by from Lexington MA |

Like usual, great experience. Staff is friendly and efficient. Intermittent updates shorten the wait time.

30 K Service

by from Weston MA |

Simple 30 K service, but top notch in every respect. From setting the appointment to the pickup, a class act.

In and out Quickly

by from Beverly Mass. |

I brought my 2007 EOS in for a oil change which was a great experience with hardly any waiting. Everyone I dealt with was courteous and friendly. I was in and out faster than anywhere else I had gone and have the feeling it was done correctly.

Great Service .. Excellent Service Rep.'s

by from Winchester, MA |

I have been coming to this dealership for service, for the past five years, and have nothing but excellent experience with their service department and service rep.'s... I have, in the past, dealt with other dealerships and without exaggerations, these guys are A+++++. I know where my next car is going to be purchased. Thanks Minuteman VW for the being the best.

very pleasing experience

by from Chelmsford, MA |

Everything was high quality from my initial phone call to schedule service, to the car wash at the end of my visit.

Great Service, Very Friendly

by from Boston, MA |

I scheduled an appointment that day for an oil and filter change. They were able to do it within an hour and let me use the coupon I had. They also washed my car, which is one reason I like getting my car serviced at a VW dealership. Everyone was very friendly, and I also bought a hubcap while I was waiting.