Village Subaru

50-61 Powdermill Road, Acton, MA 01720

New 888-857-9989
Used 888-955-4585
Service 888-783-4519

Village Subaru - Reinventing the Car Buying and Servicing Experience!

Great Experience!!!!!

by from East Sandwich, MA |

What an amazing crew at Village. We worked with Erik while testing and then purchasing a 2003 Outback Subaru. He was excellent and thorough with his follow through. Repairs were done with his co worker Dave, another terrific Village Subaru staff before our purchase and with the exception of a tweaking of the alignment seems to be running great. And finally, our financing was done with Chris and he was efficient, really pleasant and got us a great rate for our financing. Nice job everyone!! Thanks too to Sales Manger John for his part in helping make everything right!

Horrible Service

by from Lowell MA |

I came to test drive a 2011 Wrx Wagon and a wrx sedan 2011. Off the gate they treated me like I was a poor kid with no money. Giving me attitude treating my dad like he was a kid. I came to test drive both cars they only let me test drive 1 car the sedan. I ask if my dad can test drive they said no. So when I pulled up after the test drive I seen this BEAUTIFUL 2015 WRX. My dad asked him if he can lower down the price if i bought it. Dealer guy said this " Just because you guys come in and say you want to buy dont think ill shave thousands of dollars off the price. Ill shave a couple hundred off the price. These cars go fast once they hit the dealership." He told me it was the WRX LAUNCH EDITION. I laughed and told him. I thought only the STI come in Launch Edtion. It was a WR Blue wrx BASE model. At the end of the day he took down my information. I never called or went back there again. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!!! ACTON MA SUBARU DEALERSHIP NEVER AGAIN

Stay as far away from this dealer as possible!!!

by from Boston, MA |

Worst experience I ever had. Sales rep made a deal with me I wasted hours getting to the dealer to literally walk in with the agreement that I would finalize the deal only to be told that it was now time to negotiate and that these tactics were needed to bring people into the dealer. They wanted me to pay 2x what we agreed to I told them they had made a deal and they could care less. I have been to hundreds of dealers in my lifetime this is the first time I have been so clearly misled and they sold me nothing in the end since I would not accept these ridicolous terms. I was also very surprised at how bad the dealership look, very rough and tired looking. I would never choose to deal with this dump again. This was the worst waste of time I have ever had at a dealer and would reccomend anyone to go elsewhere and not be as frustrated and dissapointed as I was. Absolutely horrible!

Advertised car "not available" to me

by from Boston, MA |

I'm shopping for an Impreza, and I wanted to test drive a new one and a similar used one to compare them. I saw them listed here and on this dealer's own site, and called to confirm that I'd be able to test drive them one after the other. I went in at opening time the next day. A salesman was pleasant and patient answering my questions, although he cited a spec incorrectly even when I suggested that it was wrong, until I showed him the brochure he'd handed me. However, when I wanted to move on to the test drives I'd called about, he said he'd have to check, and eventually returned saying that he didn't have that car -- that it was gone and that sometimes the website takes a day or two to catch up. It's now four days later, and the car is still listed both here and on their own site. I suspect that he felt I wasn't likely to purchase from him, and that he didn't want to waste his time on two test drives. He may be right -- I'm frugal, and if I can find a better deal through a private seller, I will. However, last time I was in the same situation, I did end up buying a new Subaru from the dealer who helped me explore options, after I found that the privately sold, used ones with the specs I wanted weren't that much cheaper than what he could offer. So, if you have any exploring to do before you'll be ready to buy, I wouldn't recommend this dealer. And, I wouldn't trust that you'll be able to actually see a car that they have listed here or on their own site.

Quick response to car interest via the internet

by from Clinton, MA |

Heard back from internet car sales staff within a few hours and scheduled a visit to see the car I was interested in within 24 hours.

Easiest car purchase I've ever made.

by from Chelmsford, MA |

My oldest son is about to get his drivers license, and my wife has been driving the same mini van for 9+ years. Unfortunately for my son, he will be inheriting the old mini van. It is still in very good shape and we trust it. He can play his iPod, and it has air conditioning. He seems OK with it! We had been avoiding this for more than a year due to real axiety about whole process.... time to shop for a car. My poor wife... she lives with 3 giants. My two sons and I are all over 6 feet tall. We really only had 4 important requirements for this car: 1) My wife had to really be excited about it 2) It had to get good gas milage 3) Some sort of all-wheel drive for New England winters 4) The four of us had to be able to be comfortable while still having room for some cargo. I searched the internet for something like "good cars for tall people". The Forester jumped out as a contender. I then did some searching for local Subaru dealerships and found Village Subaru in Action MA. They had a fair selection of cars that were Certified Pre-Owned, many were shiney 2012 models with very low miles.. This was appealing due to the really good financing programs, as well as warantees. I sent in an online credit app and got an email back from Bethany Juneau, a Business Development Manager. She explained the financing options, which indeed were enticing for the Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. We made a plan to come in for a look. Remember, we had a lot of anxiety about actually going in to look at cars and having to deal with what we thought was going to be a painful experience. We worked with Erik Holm. Can't really put my finger on it, but my wife and I felt immediately relieved to have him helping us. We saw a base model Outback right on the showroom floor so I left my winter jacket on jumped in to see how well I fit (6' 5" and > 250lbs). NICE and comfortable. This instantly created more options for us. Erik brought around a 2012 Limited Outback for a test drive and we were hooked. I know he snookered us by showing us the loaded up Outback first, but hey, if it's a match, it's a match. The one we drove was nice, be we really didn't need $3k worth of leather and sunroofs. We found a CPO 2012 Outback 2.5 Premium in Ruby Red with 11700 miles on it. CPO's come with 7 year (from the initial in-service date) 100K warantee. Better than a new car. We added the Gold extended warantee, essentially extending the 3/36 bumper to bumper all the way out to the same 7/100 date. Next came the introduction to Chris Wright, financing manager. By far, the most anxiety-free meeting I've ever had with a car dealer finance manager. He listed to what we needed to do, we signed on the dotted line and went home. He let us know early the next morning that we were good to go, and what time did we want to come by and pick it up? Village Subaru is setup to do all of the insurance/registry stuff right online. We picked up the car that night! Very high praise for Village Subaru. They really clicked as a team and got us exactly what we wanted in record speed with absolutely NO headaches or hassles. Remarkable experience! When I came into work and told some of my collegues about my experience, I started hearing stories like "Oh yeah, Village Subaru is OUR dealer. We've been going their for 10 years". Icing on the cake.