Durand Chevrolet

223 Washington St, Hudson, MA 01749

New 866-435-8635
Used 866-434-7940
Service 866-419-7994

Treating you Like Family Since 1949!

Great Service, Great Experince

by from Worcester, MA |

My husband and I bought 2 new vehicles from Durand Chevrolet, 1 in 2009 and the other in 2011. He heard so many good things about the dealership from his co-workers and one of the things my husband liked what he heard was the Durand salesmen were not pushy fast talking salesmen trying to make a fast buck trying to sell you anything. And when he went there for himself, he was impressed and bought a truck. When my old car was breaking down and after recovering from a serious illness, my husband said I deserved a treat and we went shopping for a new car. After shopping at what it seemed like 5 different dealers, we went back to Durand Chevrolet and thought, "this is where we should have started!". It felt like home and we purchased my new Chevy Equinox and I had the pleasure to deal with the same salesman and experience my husband had! I would recommend Durand Chevrolet to all my friends and family.

Excellent Service

by from Westboro, Mass. |

Had my 2010 Impala in for GOF, tire rotation, and also a squeak in the rear seat back. Showed the service advisor what the problem was and he had it fixed at no charge, even though I was eight days over the warranty date. Durand's service department is excellent to deal with!!!

Great team

by from worc, ma |

Service team always ready to explain and walk through what you may be experiencing. Prior to any work; time is taken to tell you exactly what and how things will be done. Always a good experience.

Great service, helpful staff

by from Marlborough, MA |

Great visit as always. Josh had told me of a special oil change and tire rotation when I booked. Staff is always courteous and helpful.

denise osborne

by from hudson ma |

Was extremely satisified with service, repairs courtesy of personell and way i was treated will definately return when i need anything done. Even oil change. Thank you all

Great Service

by from Westboro, Ma |

Durand Chevrolet is excellent to deal with, and their service department is one of the best around. If I didn't buy a car from Durands, I would still go there for the service department. I can't say enough good things about them!!!

Great Service

by from Hudson, MA |

Great car buying experience. Always bring my cars back here for service--the service is great; fast and reliable.