Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

24 Coolidge St, Hudson, MA 01749

New 877-718-2719
Used 877-738-8843
Service 877-468-3141

You can have it all at Colonial!!

Dave will make you feel like family!

by from Gardner, Ma |

I'd DEFINITELY recommend this dealership, in particular, Dave Egeland! Hands down best salesperson: so friendly, really catered to our needs and wants! Super friendly.. really made you feel like family!! :)

they won't make good on my $25 for a test drive

by from Worcester, MA |

I was shopping for a challenger and these guys had 2 niceones on the lot. whioe i was looking at thier website I noticed they had an offer for a $25 visa gift card if you took a test drive. i figured hey I'm taking the test drive anyway so might as well get $25. Chris was a little funny when I showed him coupon for the $25. he said so just looking. No actually I'm not i want to buy. we took a drive but i didn't love the options the car had. he said the coupon was all set it came up with my email when they entered it. Anyway just salesman BS. they never redeemed the coupon. I have contacted them 3 times. I made him and offer the next day on the car but he wouldn't budge on the price he sai maybe he could come down a couple hundred. way over priced on cars! lie about $25 coupon! not a good experience.

Great Overall Buying Expoerience!

by from Framingham, MA |

Chris Farias provided me with an excellent deal all around. Was very informative on the deal and didn't make me feel like I was being pressured at all. I recommend anyone visiting Colonial CJD to stop and check out how well you can be treated by Chris Farias! Thank You!

great experience

by from Methuen |

Very happy with this dealer. They answered all my questions, gave me a great deal and got me better interest rates than I got. I will recommend this dealer to anyone, they did a great job with me.