Imperial Chevrolet

18 Uxbridge Rd, Mendon, MA 01756

New 877-469-5249
Used 888-319-0457
Service 866-621-5794

The best prices, service and selection are in "The Little Town Of Mendon!"

amazing

by from milford ma |

I had the pleasure of working with one of the best sails people i have ever worked with. Kyle made my purchase very easy and painless. my family and i have bought 5 cars in the past 10 yeas from imperial and i have told myself i need to look at other dealerships. but i always end up back at imperial that has to say something.. my 6th car was purchased with Kyle Ives and with the help of Bruce D'Ambra i would recommend even if you don't plan on buying the car there go talk to these guys. you will be pleasantly surprised with the service you receive. i found people i can trust and even if Kyle leaves imperial i will follow him to the next dealership he goes to.

Thank You Imperial!

by from Millville, MA |

I would highly recommend Imperial Cars to anyone in the market for a vehicle. I have purchased four cars through Imperial Chevrolet with zero hassle and great success each time. Omar Ihjul made my most recent purchase of a 2015 Chevrolet Malibu completely stress free. He went above and beyond to ensure that not only would we drive off the lot with a new vehicle, but that it would be one we truly wanted. I have to say this was my best experience yet with Imperial, and I am more than satisfied.

Amazing car buying experience!

by from Mendon,MA |

Buying my car was an amazing experience. I was never pressured which made the car buying experience stress free. Kyle was very informative about the different cars and what he felt was best for me. Great guy and will diffidently purchase another car from them!

Best experience EVER!!!

by from Medway, MA |

Best experience buying a vehicle ever! We will never go anywhere but Imperial in the future that is for sure! We had been searching for a truck and had gone to many dealers and talked price. Imperial was the most straight forward with us. No games. They worked very hard to find us the vehicle we wanted without a lot of extras that we didn't want and gave us the best price around. The salesman (Scott Bregnard) made sure we were comfortable with everything before signing and before leaving the lot with our new vehicle. The sales manager Bruce D'Ambra was outstanding as well. He made sure we were happy with everything. At the end of the day price was most important and that is what we got, the best price out there. We had been to dealers all over eastern MA?so glad we came here. Will NEVER go anywhere else but Imperial Chevrolet! Thank you Bruce and Scott!

Sarturday Truck buying

by from Mendon, MA |

I actually enjoyed my Saturday purchasing my new truck. Both the salesman and the back office were amicable and easy to work with. Thank you.

Best Car purchase

by from Norton, Ma |

This was the best car buying experience ever! I walked on the lot at 11:30am and drove off in my new car at 3:00pm! Jimmy was so friendly and made buying a new car so easy. There was no pressure, it was a lets go see what you might like out on the lot. Plenty of vehicles to choose from. The Business Manager Omar Ihjul was also a great man to deal with he worked to get me the best payment possible!! This was the best experience buying a car! If looking to buy a new or used vehicle I would go to Imperial and see Jimmy!!!

Great experience with Jimmy & the Imperial Staff

by from Milford,MA |

I just bought a Chevy Equinox at Imperial Chevrolet from Jimmy and I couldn't have had a better experience. Jimmy was friendly and knowledgable with the SUV. He made my entire experience at Imperial easy and streamlined. Jimmy cared about me and wanted to put me in the best vehicle that fit me. Bruce and Tim at the front desk were extremely helpful and friendly. Bruce helped me out a lot with my trade. Ahmad in finance was very helpful too. He worked hard to get me a great rate. I would recommend to friends, family, and anyone who's looking to buy a car to go to Imperial Chevrolet and work with these guys. These guys all do a phenomal job, I'm glad I chose Imperial and was able to meet and work with these talented employees.

Negative to positive which made purchase possible

by from N. Grafton MA |

Original visit did not go well. However reached out to Sarah on the internet sales dept. Sarah turned my negative into a positive. She listened and worked to gain my faith and trust. Upon her completing my request. I was referred to Bruce the mgr. Bruce picked up to continue to gain my faith and trust. With Sarah and Bruce they made the purchase of my new vehicle possible, via the salesman Colby. In all the sale was completed due to Sarah, Bruce and Colby. All great representatives of their company.

First new car purchase went great!!

by from Boston, MA |

After a long internet search for the right SUV , I began searching for a Chevy Equinox. I explored a few dealers and autotrader to find the lowest price and went out to Imperial. I walked in to Mike G greeting myself, my father and my boyfriend at the door. I had a stock number in mind and test drove that 2015 ls. When we started talking money, Mike was great- I mentioned another dealer had an lt for a comparable price and he took me out to see an ls that I got a better deal on. When my father went to pick up the vehicle the next day, a couple blemishes he found were fixed on the spot. Another issue surfaced that could not be readily addressed but was subsequently corrected to my satisfaction. They can't give you the shirt off their back but they'll do whatever they can to give you a good deal! I would like to thank Mike G, Tim, and Ahmed for their help in making the process of buying my first new car stress-less!

Great experience at Imperial Chevrolet

by from mendon, ma |

Had a great experience at Imperial Chevrolet over the weekend. My sales rep, John Earl, was very helpful and did not intimidate me or my wife as many car sales reps have a reputation for doing. The management that I worked with at Imperial was also very helpful and respectful. After online research we definitely got a good deal on a great vehicle.

Awesome

by from Douglas, MA |

I bought a 2014 Equinox and traded my Chevy Impala. The entire process was very quick and easy. I never felt any pressure. They even allowed me to take an extended test drive by myself. The price I got was very good and the trade value was the best anywhere. The sales managers Bruce Dambra and Tom Sollecitto are the two best in the business. My Salesman was John Earl and he was just the nicest and helpful sales person I ever met. If you go in please ask for him. You will be very happy you did. The Service department is great as well. They made me a new key and programmed a new remote while I was doing the paperwork and it was ready when I left with my new car. I forgot to mention that the even gave me a gift card for the on site diner while I waited to go to the finance office. Evidently they are having a good month, but if others are having this same good experience I can understand why.