Imperial Chevrolet

18 Uxbridge Rd, Mendon, MA 01756

New 877-469-5249
Used 888-319-0457
Service 866-621-5794

The best prices, service and selection are in "The Little Town Of Mendon!"

Everyone Should Buy Here

by from Cranston, Rhode Island |

After almost a year and a half of searching to buy a new car, only to be disappointed due to a small budget I finally ended up at Imperial and they went above and beyond to ensure that I received every rebate available to me as well as working with me to find a price that fit my budget. I am certainly buying from here again in the future!

Awesome

by from Douglas, MA |

I bought a 2014 Equinox and traded my Chevy Impala. The entire process was very quick and easy. I never felt any pressure. They even allowed me to take an extended test drive by myself. The price I got was very good and the trade value was the best anywhere. The sales managers Bruce Dambra and Tom Sollecitto are the two best in the business. My Salesman was John Earl and he was just the nicest and helpful sales person I ever met. If you go in please ask for him. You will be very happy you did. The Service department is great as well. They made me a new key and programmed a new remote while I was doing the paperwork and it was ready when I left with my new car. I forgot to mention that the even gave me a gift card for the on site diner while I waited to go to the finance office. Evidently they are having a good month, but if others are having this same good experience I can understand why.

Amazing Experience!

by from Upton, MA |

Scott made the whole experience of buying my 2011 Jeep Liberty a positive one! He was wonderful to work with throughout the whole process from start to finish. Before I even walked into the dealership he worked very hard to find the vehicle I was looking for. He was very responsive throughout the whole process and always followed through on everything he said. I really felt like he took great care of me and wanted to make sure I was 100% satisfied. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Scott!!!

Kyle was amazing!

by from Franklin, MA |

My husband and I purchased a vehicle at Imperial yesterday and had a fantastic experience! My husband spoke with Kyle via telephone prior to arriving and was promptly greeted upon our arrival to find that he had listened to our needs on the telephone and already had several selections pulled up for us to view. He was so accommodating and friendly and was very polite to our children who were with us as well. Overall he was extremely professional and knowledgeable and we were very pleased with his service and how quickly he helped us to find the perfect vehicle for our family.

Highly Recommend Imperial Dealership

by from Millbury, Ma |

Imperial has a great reputation and it is easy to see why they are a respected dealership. I will make all my future car purchases here!

Great Experience, Great Dealership!

by from Northbridge, MA |

I've been coming to this dealership to have my Avalanche serviced for several years due to their great service staff so it was only natural that I try to find my next vehicle from Imperial. My sales rep Kyle was not pushy in the least rather very accommodating & attentive. I couldn't have asked for the process to have gone smoother. I love my new truck and would go back again without hesitation.

Great journey

by from mendon,mass |

Scott did an awesome job. He made sure that i got everything i wanted and more out of our visit. He wasn't too pushy, and he took his time, making sure i was happy with the vehicle i was purchasing. I will definitely be returning in the future. Thank you so much for the great experience, and for helping me with everything! If you're buying a car, i recommend going to Scott!

An experience worth an A++++++! Highly recommend!

by from Bellingham, MA |

If you are looking for the absolute best car buying experience possible then all you need to do is contact Scott Bregnard from Imperial Chevrolet in Mendon, Mass. Scott goes above and beyond to find the perfect car to fit your needs. A personable guy that truly cares about his customers......he is the "real deal". I look forward to working with Scott again in the future. In the meantime I will recommend him a thousand times over!!

Wonderful Team!

by from Bellingham, MA |

Wonderful team!! I was very happy to work with two people who were concerned about me getting a car that would be good for me at a price that was fair.

Best Dealership by Far!

by from Milford, MA |

This was my second time purchasing a vehicle from a dealership. I wish I had gone to Imperial the first time around! The atmosphere is so inviting along with the extraudinary customer service provided by the employees whom work there. Our sales consultant was amazing and caring. He took all of our needs and expectations as top priority. While waiting, he even took pleasure in checking in with us to ask if we needed anything. I am extremely pleased with our experience and the service we received. We had a lot of laughs, great conversation, brought home a new car, and am proud to say I have found new friends in Imperial. All my future vehicle purchases will indeed be from here. Thank you Imperial for being as amazing as you are. Thank you Ed Connors for being amazing and making our visit so wonderful.

Car buying made easy!

by from Mendon, MA |

Car shopping is something that I dread and dealing with pushing salesmen is one of my least favorite situations. However, Jimmy B from Imperial Cheverlot made my car buying experience a breeze. He never made me feel pressured or overwhelmed, in fact, he was easy to talk to and very respectful. I highly recommend Imperial Cheverlot to others, all the staff I dealt with was great- Jimmy, Bruce, Tim- thank you! -Danielle:)