Imperial Chevrolet

18 Uxbridge Rd, Mendon, MA 01756

New 877-469-5249
Used 888-319-0457
Service 866-621-5794

The best prices, service and selection are in "The Little Town Of Mendon!"

Everyone Should Buy Here

by from Cranston, Rhode Island |

After almost a year and a half of searching to buy a new car, only to be disappointed due to a small budget I finally ended up at Imperial and they went above and beyond to ensure that I received every rebate available to me as well as working with me to find a price that fit my budget. I am certainly buying from here again in the future!

Outstanding service

by from Millville ma |

We had a fantastic experience with imperial Chevrolet. Ed Connors was outstanding. He listened to our needs and found the perfect car for our family. The dealership was so busy that day we were sent to the Chrysler dealer for my financing. Karyn very great and got me out of there quickly. While I waited for my car to be detailed Ed gave me a gift card to go and have dinner at the diner for free. Our overall experience with Ed Connors was terrific. I would recommend him to anyone.

New Chevy Cruze 2014

by from Bellingham, MA |

The experience at Imperial was a great one. Especially because it was 90 degrees outside and Ed stayed outside in the heat with me for as long as it took to find the perfect car for me.

Best Dealer Around

by from Blackstone,ma |

The experience at Imperial was great Everyone were very pleasant, and fun to work with. I told them what I wanted for a vehicle and what I was willing to pay and almost nailed the price..Just off by a few bucks but I was satisfied with the price..the vehicle is awesome and I love it!! Jimmy, Timmy and Omar were so much fun to work with. Great personalities across the board!

fantastic experience with Ed at Imperial Cars!

by from Holliston, MA |

Fantastic Experience with Ed Connors! From the moment I walked into Imperial Chevrolet and met with Ed Connors, I was comfortable. I was listened to, my opinion was valued, and my questions were answered appropriately. Ed's winning smile and easy-going attitude put me at ease during my very first brand-new car purchase! I will recommend Imperial Cars to anyone and everyone. Go see Ed - he will take EXCELLENT care of you!!!

Great Experience

by from Upton, MA |

Awesome Salesman! Michael Brown Sr. was an awesome salesman! He was upfront with me and explained everything to me so I made sure to understand. I was dreading buying a new car because my last car I got completely taken for and paid way to much $ with hidden costs that were not gone over with me until I found out to late. I am glad that did not happen this time! I would definitely see him if you are looking to buy a new car from Imperial!

Customer Oriented

by from Blackstone, MA |

Customer Oriented Buying a new Vehicle can be nerve wracking, but I have to say buying my new Silverado from Imperial was easy. Mike Brown is great to work with. I would recommend seeing Mike if you are looking for a new car or truck. He didn't pressure me at all.

GMC Acadia

by from Ware, MA |

Recently purchased a used SUV from Mike Ghalbouni at Imperial and the process was seamless, we found him to be professional and easy to work with. We had bought two business vehicles from Imperial in the past but this one is for personal use.

Excellent low pressure buying experience

by from Dudley, MA |

I purchased a new 2014 Cruze LT. John was very helpful and listened carefully to what I wanted; he even reminded me of things I hadn't thought would be important to me. He wasn't pushy when I said I wasn't ready to make the deal that day; of course he had to ask the questions to close the deal. I did come back a few days later because they found the color I wanted. Overall my experience is very positive.

No Pressure Sales

by from Bellingham, MA |

I have purchased a car before from Imperial and it was a great experience. Mike MacDonald could not have been more helpful. He answered all my questions and helped me understand the different features in the Sonic that I purchased from him. I would highly recommend this dealership and Mike MacDonald to my family and friends.

Grrrrreat experience

by from Medway ma |

We bought an Equinox from Chris Mac and had a great no pressure experience. The first day we told him we just wanted to see the inventory and he was very understanding. He called us the next day and we came back and test drove the vehicle we liked the most and Chris gave us a great deal right off the bat, he called it bottom line pricing, no haggling it was such a good deal we bought right there and drove home in our new equniox about 2 hours later after they bought us dinner while the vehicle was being cleaned. Great service, very nice people and most importantly we got a great deal!!! Thanks Chris, our neighbors are thinking about getting a new impala and we already gave them your card.