Imperial Chevrolet

18 Uxbridge Rd, Mendon, MA 01756

New 877-469-5249 New 877-469-5249
Used 888-319-0457 Used 888-319-0457
Service 866-621-5794 Service 866-621-5794

The best prices, service and selection are in "The Little Town Of Mendon!"

Happy customer

by from Milford. Ma |

This was my fourth time that I purchased a car with Imperial and obviously I am happy with this dealership. Chris, Bruce and Ahmed made the experience a pleasant one considering that I was making major purchase. One of the feelings I get from this dealership is that their employees love working there and it makes you feel that they in turn want to make sure that you are pleased.

December 17, 2015

Dear New Chevy Owner: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about Chris McIntyre and your experience at Imperial Chevrolet. Chris and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

Ed Connors is the man to go to!

by from Holliston, Ma |

Last Saturday we went to Imperial Chevrolet hoping to trade our car for a newer used one that we had seen on their website. We went in with fingers crossed thinking it was a long shot that we'd get a decent trade offer and financing. Ed Connors was our sales person. He was very professional, knowledgeble, efficient and personable. He listened to our needs and limitations and suggested many options that might work for our situation. Ed was able to give us a more than fair offer for our trade and get us into the used car we were hoping to buy. He even made it possible for us to pick up our car a day sooner than we thought. Ed not only met our car buying needs, he exceeded our expectations. We also would not have our new vehicle if it weren't for Ahmad Al-Jallad. He is the business manager who, through his incredible expertise, worked out financing for us that we thought wasn't possible. Overall, our experience with Imperial Chevrolet was exceptional and I would advise anyone looking to purchase a new or used car to go there. This is the third vehicle that we've bought from them and each experience has been great!

February 5, 2016

Dear TiffanyP: Thank you very much for taking the time tp write sich a lovely review for Ed Connors. We're thrilled that you took the time to share your experience. On behalf all the employees of the Imperial family of businesses, I wanted to convey how truly grateful we are to have a wonderful customer like you! Thank you for your business and your enthusiastic support of ours. It means a great deal to us. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

Ed Connors is the man to go to!

by from Holliston, Ma |

February 5, 2016

Dear Family of 6: Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to share your Imperial experience. I am very glad you enjoyed working with Ed Connor and the team at Imperial Chevrolet. We take great pride on delivering a pleasant delivery. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can of any assistance. We're here to help. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

Great Service and Price

by from Uxbridge, MA |

I walked onto the lot looking for a used SUV with a third row of seats. Chris McIntyre greeted me and was very helpful. He found a few different cars to compare. I decided to test drive a 2014 Buick Enclave. Chris offered me a great deal on the Enclave and a very fair offer on my trade in. Throughout the process I never felt pressured. Chris, Bruce and Ahmed treated me like a valued customer. My wife and I drove the car home a few hours later. I highly recommend talking to Chris McIntyre at Imperial Chevrolet

January 30, 2016

Dear George L: Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review for Chris McIntyre. We're thrilled that you took the time to share your experience. On behalf all the employees of the Imperial family of businesses, I wanted to convey how truly grateful we are to have a wonderful customer like you! Thank you for your business and your enthusiastic support of ours. It means a great deal to us. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

Very clean and comfortable atmosphere.

by from Mendon, Ma |

I was very comfortable through the whole sale procedure. I was treated as a longtime and valued customer. Both the salesman and the finance person were very thorough .

January 26, 2016

Dear Carol long time Chevy fan: Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review for Imperial Chevrolet. We're thrilled that you took the time to share your experience. On behalf all the employees of the Imperial family of businesses, I wanted to convey how truly grateful we are to have a wonderful customer like you! Thank you for your business and your enthusiastic support of ours. It means a great deal to us. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances to us.

Great Experience!

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

I bought a used 2014 Chevy Impala from Kyle I, with the help of Bruce D, Tim D and Omar in finance. This is my 3rd car bought from them and they always know how to help me find exactly what I want. Kyle was very patient and helpful with me to find the car I really wanted. I'm picky about my cars and I must've sat in at least 20 cars and he wasn't pushy or tried to get me into a car I didn't absolutely love. After I found this car, Bruce and Tim were great with the financial portion. They got me exactly what I wanted financially and made sure I was happy before going into the finance office with Omar. In the finance office, Omar made all the boring paperwork part of buying a car pretty fun. He was very easy going and joked around to make it a very relaxed environment. Overall, this was by far the best experience at a car dealership. As always, I will never stop going to Imperial!

January 20, 2016

MichelleV: Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time to share your Imperial experience. I am very glad you enjoyed working with Kyle, Bruce and Tim and the team at Imperial Chevrolet. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of any assistance. We're here to help. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

Unbelievable Experiance

by from Attleboro, Ma |

I wanted a fairly new car, but was skeptical of any car dealership. Imperial Chevrolet put my fears to rest. What a great team-Brian Sceviour, Ahmad Al-Jallad and Bruce D'Ambra were fantastic at making my first new car purchase a success. I got the Chevrolet sonic I wanted and I haven't stopped smiling. I have already recommended Imperial Chevrolet to several people and will continue to do so. They wanted to sell a car and I wanted to buy one. These three great guys help me make that happen. I will be returning in the future to just this dealership. I found them to be well versed, knowledgeable and fun.

January 20, 2016

Dear Hope: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about Brian Sceviour and your experience at Imperial Chevrolet. Brian and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

Very Happy

by from Hudson, Ma |

My second vehicle I purchased. Mike is sales, Ahmad in finance, and sales manager Bruce, did a great job in making me feel like a valued customer. I would have no reservations and referring someone to this dealership.....in the little Town of Mendon..

January 15, 2016

Dear John Donaruma: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share kind words about Mike and your experience at Imperial Chevrolet. Mike and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

Happy Customer

by from Worcester, MA |

Well what can I say I am one HAPPY HAPPY customer. From the moment I walked in the door I knew this dealership was different. Your staff was friendly and welcoming. DJ and Mo went above and beyond to explain and show me my options with this big purchase! Both DJ and Mo knew how to work within my budget and found the best options for me. Omar made the financing of the vehicle a smooth and non anxious experience. Brian R took the time to set up my Phone and Onstar and explain in a way that you could easily use it when you left the dealership. I would highly recommend any family or friends to experience the same.....

January 15, 2016

Dear Magsma: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about DJ and Mohammed and your experience at Imperial Chevrolet. The entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of any assistance. We're here to help Sincerely, Mike Penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.

gret experience

by from bellingham ma |

I bought a new car from Brian S. and Omar and loved my experience

January 15, 2016

Dear Patricia from Bellingham ma: Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your kind words about Brian Serviour and your experience at Imperial Chevrolet. Brian and the entire staff here at Imperial truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Miek penner General Manager Imperial Cars Imperial Ford, Chevy, Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep The best compliment we can receive is a referral. I hope you will refer your family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances to us.