18 Uxbridge Rd, Mendon, MA 01756

New 877-469-5249
Used 888-319-0457
Service 866-621-5794

The best prices, service and selection are in "The Little Town Of Mendon!"

amazing

by from milford ma |

I had the pleasure of working with one of the best sails people i have ever worked with. Kyle made my purchase very easy and painless. my family and i have bought 5 cars in the past 10 yeas from imperial and i have told myself i need to look at other dealerships. but i always end up back at imperial that has to say something.. my 6th car was purchased with Kyle Ives and with the help of Bruce D'Ambra i would recommend even if you don't plan on buying the car there go talk to these guys. you will be pleasantly surprised with the service you receive. i found people i can trust and even if Kyle leaves imperial i will follow him to the next dealership he goes to.

great customer service

by from charlton, ma |

I went to this dealer for a Chevy Silverado that they had in stock. I was treated respectfully, and they totally accommodated my needs. Tom the manager was very helpful answering all of my questions. My salesman John Earl was very helpful with the transaction and stayed 2 hours late to close the deal.

Great experience!

by from Whitinsville, MA |

Aline greeted me right away and was able to answer all of my questions about the 2015 Chevy Colorado I was looking at. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and didn't pressure me to buy anything. This was my first time leasing a vehicle, so I had a lot of questions, but everyone that I interacted with took the time to explain how it works. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Imperial.

by from North Oxford, MA |

John Earl at Imperial Chevrolet was very helpful and friendly. His non-pressure way made the experience more enjoyable and Bruce was able to meet my trade-in request.

Thank You Imperial!

by from Millville, MA |

I would highly recommend Imperial Cars to anyone in the market for a vehicle. I have purchased four cars through Imperial Chevrolet with zero hassle and great success each time. Omar Ihjul made my most recent purchase of a 2015 Chevrolet Malibu completely stress free. He went above and beyond to ensure that not only would we drive off the lot with a new vehicle, but that it would be one we truly wanted. I have to say this was my best experience yet with Imperial, and I am more than satisfied.

Amazing car buying experience!

by from Mendon,MA |

Buying my car was an amazing experience. I was never pressured which made the car buying experience stress free. Kyle was very informative about the different cars and what he felt was best for me. Great guy and will diffidently purchase another car from them!

Best experience EVER!!!

by from Medway, MA |

Best experience buying a vehicle ever! We will never go anywhere but Imperial in the future that is for sure! We had been searching for a truck and had gone to many dealers and talked price. Imperial was the most straight forward with us. No games. They worked very hard to find us the vehicle we wanted without a lot of extras that we didn't want and gave us the best price around. The salesman (Scott Bregnard) made sure we were comfortable with everything before signing and before leaving the lot with our new vehicle. The sales manager Bruce D'Ambra was outstanding as well. He made sure we were happy with everything. At the end of the day price was most important and that is what we got, the best price out there. We had been to dealers all over eastern MA?so glad we came here. Will NEVER go anywhere else but Imperial Chevrolet! Thank you Bruce and Scott!

Sarturday Truck buying

by from Mendon, MA |

I actually enjoyed my Saturday purchasing my new truck. Both the salesman and the back office were amicable and easy to work with. Thank you.

Best Car purchase

by from Norton, Ma |

This was the best car buying experience ever! I walked on the lot at 11:30am and drove off in my new car at 3:00pm! Jimmy was so friendly and made buying a new car so easy. There was no pressure, it was a lets go see what you might like out on the lot. Plenty of vehicles to choose from. The Business Manager Omar Ihjul was also a great man to deal with he worked to get me the best payment possible!! This was the best experience buying a car! If looking to buy a new or used vehicle I would go to Imperial and see Jimmy!!!

Great experience with Jimmy & the Imperial Staff

by from Milford,MA |

I just bought a Chevy Equinox at Imperial Chevrolet from Jimmy and I couldn't have had a better experience. Jimmy was friendly and knowledgable with the SUV. He made my entire experience at Imperial easy and streamlined. Jimmy cared about me and wanted to put me in the best vehicle that fit me. Bruce and Tim at the front desk were extremely helpful and friendly. Bruce helped me out a lot with my trade. Ahmad in finance was very helpful too. He worked hard to get me a great rate. I would recommend to friends, family, and anyone who's looking to buy a car to go to Imperial Chevrolet and work with these guys. These guys all do a phenomal job, I'm glad I chose Imperial and was able to meet and work with these talented employees.

Negative to positive which made purchase possible

by from N. Grafton MA |

Original visit did not go well. However reached out to Sarah on the internet sales dept. Sarah turned my negative into a positive. She listened and worked to gain my faith and trust. Upon her completing my request. I was referred to Bruce the mgr. Bruce picked up to continue to gain my faith and trust. With Sarah and Bruce they made the purchase of my new vehicle possible, via the salesman Colby. In all the sale was completed due to Sarah, Bruce and Colby. All great representatives of their company.