Imperial Chevrolet

18 Uxbridge Rd, Mendon, MA 01756

New 877-469-5249
Used 888-319-0457
Service 866-621-5794

The best prices, service and selection are in "The Little Town Of Mendon!"

Everyone Should Buy Here

by from Cranston, Rhode Island |

After almost a year and a half of searching to buy a new car, only to be disappointed due to a small budget I finally ended up at Imperial and they went above and beyond to ensure that I received every rebate available to me as well as working with me to find a price that fit my budget. I am certainly buying from here again in the future!

Freindly people

by from Leicester MA. |

Have only bought a few new trucks or cars but this was one of my best experiences with a car dealership. Having worked for G.M. for 30 years everyone shares there car buying nightmares with me, so now I know where to send them to make them happy car buyers.

Great Experience

by from Walpole, Ma |

My salesman, Colby Craig, was great. He had a wonderful sense of humor that made a stressful experience more pleasant. I got a great deal and a car I love.

Great experience for my son buying a new car!

by from Providence, RI |

My son had rented a car last year very similar to the 2014 Sonic we saw for sale at the dealership. He absolutely knew he wanted the Sonic with the rear view camera with a dark exterior and interior. We were greeted by a lovely young man named Jacob Kral with a engaging smile and friendly greeting! He showed my son and I the car Chris was dreaming of! We took it for a test drive and Jacob explained the car's features throughout which were many. Jacob took great care to find all possible rebates for the car because my son was buying a car for the first time and is a recent college graduate. The Sonic was a 2014 well equipped new vehicle which also provided extra savings! Jacob answered all our questions. The manager Bruce D'Ambra was also great! He too helped to make the whole experience a wonderful one. They were both always just a phone call away for any of our questions and concerns. They both quickly felt like family looking out for my son's best interest. While putting together the paper work etc. they provided both of us with generous free dining cards from the restaurant on the premises. We got to have a relaxing meal in cozy surroundings while waiting. The dealership at Imperial is immaculate, nicely designed, and has well appointed decor. They have a "HUGE" selection of vehicles to choose from. You could not ask for a better experience with Jacob as your salesman and Bruce as your manager! These gentleman will go completely out of their way to find the vehicle that is best for you and at a very desirable price! Today my son got to drive home his first new car with excitement in his voice and a little extra gleam in his eyes because of these two exceptional guys Jacob Kral and Bruce D'Ambra. Thank you both so very much! We could not be happier with the whole experience you both provided!

Great service

by from Hanson, Ma |

Mark and Ahmad took great care of us and provided great customer service. They took the time to answer any questions, and made sure we left happy.

Great experience with this dealer and salesman

by from Woonsocket, RI |

Dealing with Imperial was a worth while experience. The sales manager and the salesman was awesome. I would purchase another auto in a heart beat.

good deal

by from woon ri |

went to buy a new car. they made sure we could get into one we could afford...thanks we bought a used chevy with 14000 miles on it as good as new...was missing floor mats they made sure the car left with new ones

Great Experience!!!

by from Harrisville, RI |

Shopping for a 2015 Chevy Colorado at Imperial was a pleasure. My salesperson, Dave Capuzziello was professional, personable and very knowledgeable regarding this truck. I did my research and can also say the price paid was a very good price. I can recommend Imperial Chevrolet and Dave to anyone shopping for a Chevy. Ahmad Al-Jallad in Finance was also a pleasure to speak with. Definitely will buy here again.

We love Imperial!

by from Hopedale MA |

We bought a 2013 Chevy Traverse just before having our 2nd child, and worked with Chris McIntyre. Chris and the whole Imperial staff were excellent to work with. A week or so after the purchase, we dropped the car off to have the remote car starter installed (and were provided a replacement vehicle for the day), and decided to have dinner at the Miss Mendon Diner- Chris came in and paid our dinner bill! Needless to say, we won't be going anywhere else for our vehicle needs ever again!

Excellent Experience

by from Webster, MA |

I had an excellent experience with Brian and William at Imperial. I told Brian what I was looking for and he showed me all my options within my price range. He was very knowledgable and friendly. He found me a Silverado with exactly what I was looking for and a little more in my price range. I never felt pressured at all. William in finance took the time to explain all the paperwork and answer all my questions. He made the process easy. This is my second purchase from Imperial and I would recommend them to all my friends and family. I would buy here again. Keep up the good work!!

Excellent

by from West Greenwich, RI |

From the minute we arrived we were made very welcome. Both Sales and Finance are very knowledgeable and friendly. I will definitely recommend Imperial to my friends.