Ira Toyota Milford

Used 866-396-0786
Service 888-361-7659

Dave, Orville and Lenny are outstanding

by from Newport, RI |

Probably the best car buying experience I've had (of several in last few years). Highly recommend going to them and working through their very fair and straightforward buying process. Negotiation was not uncomfortable and business management side was very polite and low stress. Delivery of the vehicle and follow up was top notch and thorough. Professional.

April 8, 2014

Thank you, Brian, for your kind words and for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear Dave, Orville, and Lenny treated you well during the purchase of your new Toyota. I hope we continue to earn your business and if there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. Tom Scott, General Manager

This Dealership is Great!

by from Framingham, MA |

I had a good time wroking with Hany! Trustworthy salesman. The prices were very fair and the gave me a reasonable offer on my trade-in. Thanks for my new car!

May 15, 2015

Thank you, Josh! We're glad you had a good time purchasing your new car with Hany!

Great Service

by from Marlboro,MA |

Tina Kearns was promp in responding to me. Her customer service was impeccable, assisting me with additional phone calls...wonderful.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for your review, Regina! If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

Outstandinig Service

by from Milford, MA |

Edwin Renaud provides consistent outstanding service. It's clear to see that he makes sure the customer is more than satisfied! He explains everything clearly. I would recommend him to anyone who needs service on their vehicle. He is also very knowledgeable about the mechanics of the vehicle too. Most importantly, he always has a smile on his face. Very welcoming.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience, Marie! We're glad Edwin takes great care of your vehicle. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

Pleasure to do business with Ira

by from Uxbridge, MA |

I've been fortunate enough to have worked with sales consultant Orville McKenzie on 2 vehicles in the past 3 months. The first was a purchase of a new 2015 Corolla. The second and most recent was a leas of a 2015 Tacoma. Orville's knowledge and demonstrated expertise in both areas was helpful in determining which path would be the best route for my family. I will be returning to Ira for ALL future car aquisitions.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty and kind review! We're glad Orville continues providing you with great customer service. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Purchasing a pre-owned vehicle

by from Blackstone, MA |

Great deal, very couteous and professional. A very positive experience. Purchased from Orville McKenzie and he was very thorough. It was a very pleasant experience.

May 15, 2015

Thank you, Carl! We wish you the best with your new car and look forward to serving you again!

If ever in the area

by from Manchester NH |

If ever in the area, I will check out this dealership due to so many great reviews on customer service.

April 6, 2015

Thank you, Diane!

the best car buying experience

by from GRAFTON, MA |

These guys are great! This was the best car buying experience The salesperson: HANY and his sales manager they was great they give me the best car deal i ever had

March 5, 2015

We're glad you enjoyed purchasing your car with us! Thank you for your kind review.

by from Uxbridge,ma |

After a rocky start with Ira, I am now very satisfied with my purchase. Salesman Richard Haskell was a very helpful and knowledgable salesman. Richard proved to be man of his word. I would strongly recommend him if you are purchasing a Toyota!

February 14, 2015

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you. If there is ever anything we can do for you, please let us know.

Poor repair

by from Milford, MA 01757 |

We purchased a New 2005 Highlander back in 2005. We have had it serviced at Ira since then. Recently the A/C was not working. So, my wife brought it into the dealer. They said that the system needed to be recharged. So, we had them recharge it. It worked but not too well. My wife brought it back. They said it may have a leak. They recharged it and added a dye to check for leaks. They didn't find any leaks. They then said it was the A/C control panel, over $1100. We considered this repair for two weeks and decided that the car was in good shape and if the A/C was fixed, we would keep the car. We agreed to spend the money. We had the work done. One week later, the A/C was not working. My wife brought it back in and now they say they found a leak in the condenser. We have about $1500 into this A/C repair and Ira wants about $1,000 more to fix the leak. WHAT CAN WE DO TO GET A FAIR SETTLEMENT? Tim and Kathleen Foley

July 29, 2014

Tim & Kathleen, thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the phone. I am very sorry you have been experiencing issues with your A/C. I look forward to assisting you on Wednesday when you come in. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Miah Bradbury, General Manager 508-488-2323

Sales-team and Management

by from Franklin, MA |

Luis and all of the managers, Tony Gagliardi, John Martin, and Joe Dolan were very helpful! The entire process was easy and painless. I would reccomend everybody I know to purchase a vehicle from Luis Candelario and all of the managers at Ira Toyota of Milford! This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from Ira in the past five months. Thank you!!

April 3, 2014

Hi Michael! Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear Luis, and all of the managers, did everything to make the purchase of your new Toyota easy and painless! If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. Tom Scott, General Manager