Larry Roesch Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

200 W. Grand Avenue, Elmhurst, IL 60126

New 888-524-1094
Used 888-524-8073
Service 888-864-3192

Serving the Chicagoland area for over 90 years!!

Purchased a 2011 Wrangler.

by from Wheaton, IL |

The Larry Roesch Dealership offered attentive service without being stiffling. The salesmen were friendly and expeditious in the process. We received a fair price and look forward to doing business again with their dealership.

Awesome Dealership and Employees!!!!

by from chicago,il |

I spoke with Paul Oddo he did a fantastic job along with Mike when I came in a few days ago. I didn't have to wait long. My wait was enjoyable and I didn't feel pressured at all. I left with a 2013 Nissan Altima. I will be referring anyone I know who wants a reputable dealership with fantastic employees.

Did not buy from this place.

by from Chicago |

I'll get to the point. Found a vehicle on Cars.com from this dealership and called ahead to make sure they still had it available. Traveled 45 minutes to drive it and then sat down with the sales person to work the numbers on my trade. They show a piece of paper with the numbers on it and the price of the vehicle is $3000 higher than the price listed on Cars.com (Its still advertised this way). Same vehicle. I point this out to the sales person. He brings the website up on his computer and sure enough my price is correct. He proceeds to tell me that the price includes discounts for military and various other qualifications. However there is no mention of this next to the price, asterisk next to the price. I tell him this is totally misleading and leave. Purchased the next day from a different "honest" dealership.

Buying our Used 2004 Chrysler Sebring Conv.

by from Earlville Il. 60518 |

We found our Chrysler Sebring Conv. on the internet. When I talked to Megan about the 2004 Sebring she told me everything i wanted to know about it. When I asked if it would be worth our while to come up to see the car. Megan explained we wouldn't be disappointed.My wife and I live in Earlville Il., that's almost 2 hours to get there. When we arrived Megan was gone. That's when we met Josh in sales. Josh let us drive the Sebring and also told us all about it. This included that the Sebring was owned by the owner of Larry Roesch, it was his Dad., They were the original owner.We found the Sebring to be just what we wanted. When it came to purchasing the car, Josh and the Sales Dept. was great. The Sales Dept.Agreed to take care of a few things that we wanted fixed. The Motor was one quart low o Oil when I checked it before we drove it. This was documented by Josh.When we arrived to pick up the Sebring Josh told us that evertyhing was done except for the one quart of Oil. Josh said that it would've cost the Sales Dept. $200.00 to put one quart of oil in it. When we were taken to the Finance Dept. Frank was great. I'd rate him a 10 When it comes to rating the Dealership I'd give it ALL but your Service Dept a 10. Special thanks to Josh who was great to work with. Let's not forget Megan, without her this wouldn't have happened. The Service Dept I'rate a 7. I was disappointed that we had to buy our own oil to add to the motor before we drove it home. I work at a parts store and a quart of oil for this car was only $9.00, in which I was the one to pay for it. I will be recommend you Dealership to my Friends, especially Josh! Thanks so much Ken and Karen Zink

DO NOT BUY YOUR CAR HERE

by from lombard il |

The Larry Roesch Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership is the WORST dealership I have ever bought a car from. I bought a car from this dealership only 1.5 years ago. After a couple of months of owning my car when I took it in for an oil change I had multiple mechanics told me that I needed new struts and shocks when I showed this to the service manager he told he sorry you bought the car with no warranty. Later on I have only have the car for 1.5 years and then the head gasket broke in the car. Which is a $2,000 repair. I went along with the repair because it was cheaper than buying a new car. Then only 3 weeks later the computer system starts to crash which is another costly repair. I was forced to sell the car and get what I could for it. While all these repairs were happening Ken U. who sold me the car decided to call and check how in with me on how the car was which he sold to me only 1.5 years ago. I told him the whole situation and instead of offering me some sort of help/ show that he cared about my situation he YELLED at me over the phone how I bought a good car from him and that I should of bought a warranty on the car?. Didn?t even offer me a discount or some sort of help on the situation.. Then I tried to call the manager and explain the situation and all I got was voicemail after voicemail. Never got a call back. WORST customer service. I would NEVER buy a car from them and expect it to last more than 2 years. And don?t expect them to help you when your in trouble with the car they sold you.

Hawk is better

by from Chicago |

Rude, inconsiderate, didn't want to help me. HORRIBLE...went and purchased my car with Hawk CDJ. I recommend you do the same!!!!

Purchased a new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

by from Franklin Park |

It was a great experience with a very friendly salesman Ken Herbik .He provided us all necessary information for us to choose car that fit our needs ,he was very professional without the pressure to buy .He give me and my husband time to discuss, to thinking about it and within a week we decided the car we wanted. The car price was at the maximum which we planned to spend, Ken and Larry Roesch team made it happen. It was a pleasure to do business with Larry Roesch team.

Larry Roesch Dodge

by from Mankato, Mn |

I have never written a review on a dealer but I felt the need to this time. I was shopping around for a Dodge Charger Super bee locally in Minnesota and the dealers here had no interest in selling one for less then MSRP. I decided to widen my search a little and came across Larry Roesch Dodge. They had 3 listed all at great prices. I was able to deal on the one I wanted and got it for a great price. All of the process was done by email and with a couple calls. I drove to the dealer and the process there was just as easy. They detailed the car while I was signing paperwork and got me out the door before the rush hour started. I drove 18 hours round trip that day and enjoyed the process so much I wouldn't hesitate doing it again. I have told several people who have been shopping for cars about my experience with Larry Roesch Dodge and even offered to go with them to the dealership.

July 19, 2013

Hello Jon, I want to take a moment to tell you that we really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to write us the nice review that you did. We are also very happy to hear how well your whole car buying experience went at Roesch Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We take great pride in being Chicago lands new number one Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram dealer. We want to make sure that we give our customers top notch service and the deals you would expect from the number one dealer. Thanks again for giving us your business and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Fantastic Deals, very Professional and Friendly!

by from Elgin, IL |

I brought a 2013 Grand Caravan SE on Memorial Day from these guys. I was helped by a great sales rep Adam Jones what a awesome guy, patient, friendly and very professional. They took my trade '05 Pacifica and after negotiating for an hour finally gave me a honest fair price. They do not waste your time and are motivated to help you out with any questions you may have, prior to making such serious buying decisions. Make sure when you buy a car from them to get the Mopar Extended Lifetime Bumper to Bumper Warranty from their finance guy Frank Visco, it's worth it and will pay off in the end. They have a clean/organized showroom, and a large inventory of cars and trucks color/styles to pick from. These guys care about the customers time and clearly look forward to earn repeat business.

Terrible Service Department

by from Elmhurst il |

Brought my jeep in multiple times for the transmission because I felt it wasn't driving right. 4 visits and 1,000 dollars later they tell me I need a new transmission for 5,000 dollars. My jeep has less than 50,000 miles on it. Had to have my car towed there and called for a status and no one was able to answer questions on my car. Called before closing the same day to check status and I was told everyone who worked on my car went home for the day, sorry. What kind of customer service lets the customer clueless about when their car for 24 hours? I need my car to go to work and for transportation, maybe the idiots didn't know that. This place sucks and will be selling my jeep just so I don't have to deal with these idiots anymore. I will also do my best to make sure no one I know buys a car from them.

July 19, 2013

Hello Sarah, I am sorry for the inconvience that this may have caused you. Unfortunately auto dealer service departments do not have the long hours that the sales departments have. To try to help our customers out we do have the early bird drop of slot and a late pick up. Unfortunately this does not mean that anyone is going to know what is going on with a car until the next day or even day and a half if it is brought in on a Saturday night. I do understand your frustrations but in the future if we are not there to help you and you needed a car you could always rent a car and we would be happy to cover the cost of that when our service is reachable during business hours. Again I am truly sorry for this bad experience and I hope that you might consider trying us again.

A very helpful all around car dealer.

by from Elmhurst il. |

I have been a dodge owner for 20+ yrs. Roesch dodge has helped me with excellent parts counter guys and service. Since that service was so helpful I wanted to give them first chance at a sale of a new jeep. Dave Roesch was my salesman. He was very friendly and helpful. They understood I would go to another place and had no problem with that. I walked out of second place. That place was like a step back in time. Forcing a sale showing me everything I didn't want. Totally bad experience. Dave greeted me when I came back. They knew they had me. Still gave me a great price and finance was fast and easy. I have recommended them to a few friends even when a family member works at a different dealer. It has been a year now since I purchased my vehicle. I had one minor issue with the car and have brought my car there for maintenance. Even have ordered some after market jeep parts through them. Have not had any bad experiences. Always friendly and professional.

January 10, 2013

Thank you for your business and the great review! We pride ourselves on customer service and paying attention to all of our customers needs and wants! Do not hesitate to call us if you need anything else in the future! Happy motoring!