Larry Roesch Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

200 W. Grand Avenue, Elmhurst, IL 60126

New 888-524-1094 New888-524-1094
Used 888-524-8073 Used888-524-8073
Service 888-864-3192 Service 888-864-3192

Serving the Chicagoland area for over 90 years!!

Great Service in town

by from Elmhurst, IL |

The service was great. They came up with a quick diagnosis and repaired my Jeep for a fair price. They even washed my Jeep when they where finished. Class act! Great Job Guys.

Great Dealership - Excellent Staff

by from Elmhurst, IL |

Very friendly and professional. Provided service and quotes quickly. Will recommend them to my friends and family.

New Chrysler Pacifica 2017 - Great Service

by from Wheaton, Illinois |

I had read both good and bad reviews about Roesch Chrysler jeep dealership, but wasn't convinced that they were that bad. The service was exceptional. They made me feel good from the moment l walked in the door till l left with my new car. It wasn't like they put pressure on me to buy a car from them. I researched online, made a few phone calls to verify that the car info l sought after was correct and finally went on to pay them a visit to assess their new Chrysler Pacifica inventory. I was welcomed warmly by Dave who handed me over to the smart young respectful salesman (Remik). We talked a little bit and l was just eager to take a peek at Pacifica trims they had. Remik gave me a tour of three Chrysler Pacifica trims (Touring, Touring L and the L Plus), but l wanted was the crystal black color L plus, which they said was in transit when we spoke some days before, and got a call back from them when it arrived their office. l have read and heard that the nicer a salesman is to a customer, the more that customer overpays. That is true only if you do not know how to negotiate for what you want. Remik not only made me comfortable, he was very knowledgeable of the Pacifica trims. The whole process from start to finish was great. I want to say a big thank you to Dave for making negotiations with the Bank easier. The Finance guy (Frank) who gave me my car docs just before l left was also very kind and respectful. My thanks to Megan who answered a few of my questions by email. Finally thanks to Roesch Chrysler Jeep employees for a great service.

The Best Service

by from Elmhurst, IL |

Very Profesional persons, helping me find perfect car , with quick purches proces .

Great Location

by from Addison |

Great location - worked with Eddie to get my 2016 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 V6. Process was very seamless and easy. Got the price I was looking for and feel like I got a good value on my trade-in. Will probably go back to this location and work with Eddie again when my wife is up for a new car in a few years. Highly recommend both Eddie and Jeep Cherokee V6

Good Deal

by from Elmhurst, IL |

good, promt service. advisors were friendly and informative. 0 complaints .

Very positive experience

by from Elmhurst, IL |

The staff was very friendly and took my car in at almost last minute to be serviced, filled my windshield wiper fluid at no cost and gave it a car wash. I'll never get my car serviced anywhere else!

Clean Facilities

by from Elmhurst, IL |

my appointment was a 8:00 am. I got in right away. Waited for approximately 1 1/2 - 2 hours, but we were advised that when I made the appointment. Very clean service area, very clean waiting area and nice upgrades.

pleasant experience

by from Elmhurst, IL |

Paul helped me out a lot and was very knowledgeable and helpful. Hope to deal with him again for my next service

pleasant experience