Larry Roesch Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

200 W. Grand Avenue, Elmhurst, IL 60126

New 888-524-1094
Used 888-524-8073
Service 888-864-3192

Serving the Chicagoland area for over 90 years!!

Terrible Service Department

by from Elmhurst il |

Brought my jeep in multiple times for the transmission because I felt it wasn't driving right. 4 visits and 1,000 dollars later they tell me I need a new transmission for 5,000 dollars. My jeep has less than 50,000 miles on it. Had to have my car towed there and called for a status and no one was able to answer questions on my car. Called before closing the same day to check status and I was told everyone who worked on my car went home for the day, sorry. What kind of customer service lets the customer clueless about when their car for 24 hours? I need my car to go to work and for transportation, maybe the idiots didn't know that. This place sucks and will be selling my jeep just so I don't have to deal with these idiots anymore. I will also do my best to make sure no one I know buys a car from them.

July 19, 2013

Hello Sarah, I am sorry for the inconvience that this may have caused you. Unfortunately auto dealer service departments do not have the long hours that the sales departments have. To try to help our customers out we do have the early bird drop of slot and a late pick up. Unfortunately this does not mean that anyone is going to know what is going on with a car until the next day or even day and a half if it is brought in on a Saturday night. I do understand your frustrations but in the future if we are not there to help you and you needed a car you could always rent a car and we would be happy to cover the cost of that when our service is reachable during business hours. Again I am truly sorry for this bad experience and I hope that you might consider trying us again.

A very helpful all around car dealer.

by from Elmhurst il. |

I have been a dodge owner for 20+ yrs. Roesch dodge has helped me with excellent parts counter guys and service. Since that service was so helpful I wanted to give them first chance at a sale of a new jeep. Dave Roesch was my salesman. He was very friendly and helpful. They understood I would go to another place and had no problem with that. I walked out of second place. That place was like a step back in time. Forcing a sale showing me everything I didn't want. Totally bad experience. Dave greeted me when I came back. They knew they had me. Still gave me a great price and finance was fast and easy. I have recommended them to a few friends even when a family member works at a different dealer. It has been a year now since I purchased my vehicle. I had one minor issue with the car and have brought my car there for maintenance. Even have ordered some after market jeep parts through them. Have not had any bad experiences. Always friendly and professional.

January 10, 2013

Thank you for your business and the great review! We pride ourselves on customer service and paying attention to all of our customers needs and wants! Do not hesitate to call us if you need anything else in the future! Happy motoring!

Very accommodating

by from Bensenville , il |

Had a great and fun experience, got a used 10 Honda and the price and condition of the vehicle were both attractive.. They also did a great job in getting me a few things that are important to me in a car. Would recommend

August 22, 2012

Lhill85, We appreciated your business and if you ever need anything in the future, do not hesitate to get in touch with us! We have been family owned and operated for 89 years and it starts with our wonderful owner and trickles down to our customer service driven sales specialists! We look forward to building our relationship with you, along with all of our future customers! Thank you for the wonderful words about our dealership! -The Larry Roesch Team