Brigham-Gill Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

817 Worcester Rd., Natick, MA 01760

New 866-580-0858
Used 888-247-2749
Service 877-848-3096

Visit Brigham-Gill to get our BEST PRICE FIRST. Family-owned since 1966.

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE

by from Boston, MA |

My experience with Bringham-Gill was absolutely FANTASTIC. Prior to visiting Bringham-Gill, I had a very frustrating experience with another local Jeep dealership in Newton. To make a long story short, the original Jeep I put a deposit down on and signed for was sold to another customer. Without offering me any solution, the sales team at the dealership apologized for the ?inconvenience? and refunded my money. Unfortunately, they waited to tell me the news one day before my lease was up, and so I was left scrambling to find another car. After speaking with a loyal Jeep customer, he referred me to Bringham-Gill and assured me that this dealership would make up for any hassle that I had experienced so far. Sure enough, he was right. The team at Bringham-Gill is superior. Owner, Richard Gill, and General Manager, Brian Walsh, took the extra time to speak with me personally about the type of vehicle I was looking for. Salesman, Rith Lan, spent countless hours with me on the phone and in person, working to ensure that I?d have a car (in the color I liked) as soon as possible. Every person I encountered at Bringham-Gill was honest, professional, and extremely personable. I couldn?t have asked for a better car buying experience and am thrilled with my new Jeep. I absolutely recommend Bringhim-Gill dealership and its staff when looking for a Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, or Ram in the future. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Bringham-Gill! I will be back!

No games. Great services

by from Marlboro ma |

No nonsense dealership with professional staff. No boiler room tactics or hidden fees or surprises --or that "what do you want to pay per month" nonsense. Rith is an excellent sales person and I would certainly go back there to buy a car again in the near future, new or pre-owned.

Amazing Experience!!!

by from MA |

My experience at Brigham-Gill was amazing! The whole car buying process was quick & simple. My car salesman, Nick Pesiridis was extremely friendly, very knowledgable, & gave me a wonderful deal! He even helped me program my car and explained everything I needed to know. I shopped around at many car dealers and no one even came close to the price Brigham-Gill gave me. I will be getting my cars here from now on!

Brigham Gill is Two for Two !!!

by from Hopkinton, MA |

This is my second time buying a vehicle from Brigham Gill with a very good experience both times. I usually hate going to car dealers to shop for cars as I usually feel like I need to guard myself against paying more than I should. With Brigham Gill, its much easier with their Best Price First policy to feel much more comfortable with buying the car. You know pretty much what you will pay and the whole process is just easier because there are no needed back and forth to get a deal done. Other cars that I have bought at other dealerships have required me to have my guard up and my research complete just to get through the process of buying the car at a reasonable price. I'm usually exhausted by the end of it. My time at Brigham Gill was much easier and straight forward. My salesman, Nick Pesiridis was my salesperson both times and I have nothing but good to say how Nick treated me during the whole process. He was more than happy to help me decide the best car for us and there was no pressure to hurry up and get the deal done. He went out of his way to get a car from another lot over to us so we could see the vehicle in a different color without any hesitation. He was a true professional during both buying experiences.

Great buying experience!

by from Weston, MA |

Went thru a hassle free process working with Nick Pesiridis. There was very little haggling on price and I still feel like I got a great deal.

Great car buying Experience!

by from Natick, MA |

The bar has been set quite high with the Brigham Gill staff, specifically in mentioning Keith Gorski. His knowledgeable and patient approach gave me full confidence to not only purchase a certified preowned vehicle but I will definitely send friends and family his way for future business. Wonderful facility and extremely talented support staff got my new Town & Country to my family with incredible speed with zero complications or oversights. Keith Gorski was friendly, informative, and an absolute delight to purchase a car from, I recommend anyone considering a new or used purchase to contact them without hesitation.

What a GREAT Experience

by from Windham, NH |

I actually ordered my new 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Sahara) over the phone from Joe McLean. This was only after I contacted many other dealerships both local and a bit further away. Although Brigham-Gill was a bit further away, I went with them for several reasons - Joe's expertise and knowledge of the vehicle, Joe's timeliness in getting all of the required information back to me (specific to ordering a vehicle) and his ability to deliver the best price possible. It actually started with Joe but the entire experience was a fantastic including my dealings with Mohammed in financing. Mohammed made me aware of all of my financial options and worked very hard to get me the best financing options available. Also, both men were very personable and TRUE professionals. After such a great experience, not only will I purchase my future vehicles from Brigham-Gill (Joe McLean) I would highlty recommend them to be your dealer of choice when making your future vehicle purchases.

The worst they never try to contact me

by from lynn ma |

i ask for more details about a jeep and their never contact me No way to made businesses

Brigham-Gill Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

March 24, 2015

Kerlyn, I am very sorry for our lack of a response. Our policy is to respond to all email inquiries within an hour, and every inquiry is taken seriously. We sincerely apologize for not doing a better job. Thank you for your honest feedback. - Tom, Business Development Manager

dishonest, horrible customer service

by from newton, MA |

never. ever. buy a car here. disgusting customer service.

great dealer

by from worcester ma |

Excellent excellent sales staff, not pushy, very knowledgable, fun friendly clean

Great Experience At Countryside Auto

by from Holliston, MA |

Brigham-Gill was honest about the shortcomings of the car and priced it accordingly. They gave me a great no-pressure deal on a used vehicle, and even went to the RMV, got the plates and inspection as part of the process. I would buy from them again!