Farrell Volvo

Service 866-237-9268

Farrell Volvo has been selling and servicing a Volvos since 1981

A response from the real John Smith

by from Southborough |

Obviously, this is not a realistic review but rather an immature jab by someone who isn?t even man enough to sign his own name but uses mine instead. Since the manager has a competent assistant parts manager that has ?worked there a long time? and other employee?s he is not required to wait on customers, therefore, they don?t know him by name. The inside of his office isn?t visible from the retail counter so how would he know what kind of chair he has at his desk. Clearly, this is an immature rant by an employee in attempt to discredit his manager. It in no way accurately reflects the management of the parts department or the dealership in any way, just the maturity level of one its employee?s.

pay no attention to that man behind the curtain

by from westborough ma |

My experience at farrell volvo was actually with the parts department. I went in one day to buy a few bulbs for my volvo which always burn out by the way. I waited at the counter while one man was doing everything while the parts manager, John Toomey, judt barked orders from his office. He was watching golf and was hopping all over his employee. I know he has worked there for a long time because i have witnessed this numerous amount of times all the while phones ring and the customer is left waiting at the counter. Every once in awhile you would hear him yell out of his cushy chair and says that someone will be right with me. Respect is earned not commanded. Im gonna go anywhere else than to deal with the arrogance of the parts manager.

Farrell Volvo responded to this review

January 3, 2014

I'M SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY SOMETIMES WE ARE SHORT HANDED AND WE ALL HAVE TO DO WHAT WE CAN,WE ARE NOT JUST SITTING AROUND DOING NOTHING WE DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO HELP THE CUSTOMER, AGAIN I'M SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY.

So happy with our car buying experience here!

by from Hubbardston, MA |

After being treated terribly by 128 Volvo ( see separate review), we bought our 2012 C70 from Athena Smith at Farrell Volvo. We had an excellent experience! Their initial price was considerably higher than 128, but she quickly matched their price and in the end was 450.00 less than 128. Athena did not try to add any items to boost the price and she facilitated a very easy and convenient buying experience. She gave us the accessory I wanted at cost the way she said she would and there were no unpleasant surprises. She took a good amount of time showing us all about the car, helping me set up all of the audio, and bluetooth options, etc. That was very helpful. She was pleasant, professional, and she knew the car inside and out. I highly recommend Farrell Volvo and I would ask for Athena.

Genuinley good people in a relaxed atmosphere!

by from Gardner, MA |

We were so impressed with Farrell Volvo and in particular with Athena, our sales person. She was professional, knowledgeable, very helpful and so very patient! We drove many cars at different dealers and upon entering those other facilities we were decended upon by what felt like sharks on seals! Not at Farrel .. Their courtesy and patience is what made us feel that We just found our last car dealership - PLUS we got a fair deal on a great car! Our Volvo S40 2.4 - ROCKS! Thanks Farrell Volvo and Athena - So glad we found you!!!

Good People, Low Pressure, Took Good Care of Us

by from Metrowest Area, MA |

I recently turned to Farrell Volvo to get a used vehicle for my son. They took a genuine interest in us. A low-pressure, patient, helpful atmosphere. They went out of their way to make sure we had a safe vehicle, properly serviced, that would get my son off to a good start. I?m very glad we chose to buy from them.