Herb Connolly Chevrolet

350 Worcester Rd, Framingham, MA 01702

New 888-475-4174
Used 888-475-4176
Service 888-246-9341

Family Owned and Operated. Exceeding Customer Expecatations since 1918!

great experience!

by from sudbury, ma |

I went in for key recall and brought all my keys, house key, office and all, but did not bring in other spare car key which was needed. They took care of the problenm and warned me not to put in that key ever again but dispose it. They also did oil change and inspection sticker which were due at same time. Great dealership and service! I recommend to everyone.

great service and courtesy at all time,

by from Framingham,MA |

i have always enjoyed all my dealings with Herb Connolly chevrolet. I purchased a new car in 2008 and I bring it in for service several times during the year.I have always been treated very well whenever I bring my car in for service. I am always addressed by my name and am kept informed about how long and how much my service call will be.

Buick lacrosse

by from ASHLAND |

Great service real people friendly. I service both my gmc and my Buick here!!!!!!

Herb Connolly Chevrolet is a great dealership!

by from South Boston, MA |

I am always happy with the service at this dealership. I bought my 2012 Chevy Cruze here and continue to travel here from South Boston for all my service needs. I usually deal with Jay who is courteous, helpful & knowledgable. I highly recommend this dealership!

premium service, A plus.

by from Waltham, MA |

I was very satisfied with the service Dept. The reason for return visit was they had to order a part. My service man was named Jay Martin and I would definitly reccomend him to anyone. I don't believe I have ever met a service mgr more courteous then Mr Martin. I would also wish to compliment the dealers policy of shutteling me while my car was being serviced.I would rate Herb Connolly Chevrolet at the top of the class.

Unexpected Pleasure

by from Salem, MA |

When we first started the process of looking for a new vehicle for our daughter, it seemed it was going to be harder than we expected. Once she took a test drive there was no turning back. We had some obstacles and it took a little more time than we thought. However, I was patient and my intuition told me this will work. Well it did! John Gould and Rodrigo Roa worked hard and it all came together. Within no time at all we were down there signing paperwork and my daughter was driving home in her brand new Chevy Malibu on her Birthday! John Gould was very helpful and informative about the features of the vehicle. Rodrigo Roa and Brian English were both very personable and professional. We would definitely go back and buy another vehicle from Herb Connolly Chevrolet.

I will come back for more

by from Natick, MA |

As a first time car buyer, i wasn't sure about the process to buy a car but John Gould made it simple, clear and easy. I shopped around looking for the right car and saw it at Herb Connolly Chevrolet in Framingham. John's helpfulness and experience in the auto business dwarfed all other options I pursued and will be my first choice in looking for future cars! I want to also thank Andrew Christopherson for his hard work as well!

buying a used truck

by from newburgh, ny |

i would not recommend this dealership to anyone at all.. i bought a used truck from this place and the very next day the AC went and they told me oh well sorry cant help you.. I know there is just over the 125000 miles on it and they dont by law have to do anything but come on less then 24 hours and you dont do anything? I guess they dont care about their clients at all and will never get my business or recommendation to anyone in the future they are a rip off dealership that just pushes you into trucks or cars. very poor dealership and gives chevy dealers a bad name...

N/A

by from framingham, ma. 01702 |

when the car was dropped off, one of the men came from the garage and immediately said can I help you. I didn't like the long wait for just an oil change.

Exceptional Service

by from Natick Ma, 01760 |

I have been going to this car dealership for years to have my car service. Always spot on with the customer service, staff and the mechanics working hard to get the problem with my car fixed. Once of the main reasons why I keep my Suburban. I partially appreciate the work of Jay Martin. One of the consultants. His understanding of vehicles and job knowledge is excellent.