Herb Connolly Chevrolet

350 Worcester Rd, Framingham, MA 01702

New 888-475-4174
Used 888-475-4176
Service 888-246-9341

Family Owned and Operated. Exceeding Customer Expecatations since 1918!

process of buying your first car.

by from Framingham, Ma |

You get the best service and the guys that sell the cars do not push you into buying. As for Justin he advises you also. Thanks to every one. It's like one happy family. They all help you out.

Always a great visit.

by from Framingham, MA |

You won't go wrong here. Very nice people to deal with, and I should know as I have going here for many years.

Excellent Service

by from Southborough, MA |

I recommend Herb Connolly Chevrolet to all of my Chevy friends. The service is excellent! Justin Brown runs a great service department. They pay attention to every detail, keep you informed, and have your vehicle ready as soon as possible. the waiting area is very comfortable, where they offer light beverages including fresh coffee, television, and free WIFI. I have been a loyal customer for over 15 years and look forward to many more.

Outstanding Service Department

by from Hopkinton MA |

I am always impressed with the quality of work done by the service Department at Herb Connolly Chevrolet. I have always had all three of my cars serviced there. And bought all 4 of my last cars there as well. Keep up the good work and thank you! Tom R.

Patrick's new car

by from Spencer, Mass |

My 20 yr old son was looking to purchase a car. We went to many car dealers and got the same sales pitch. We live 1 hr away from Herb Connolly but decided to try it on the advise of friends.. We were not pressured and our sales rep Lou took the time and was very patient with us. It was a very easy pleasant experience.

Great place to lease or purchase a Chevrolet

by from Sudbury, Ma |

Great service Dept. The service advisor Jay Martin has always been the guy to talk to about my service needs. Lou Bove is the man to see about buying or leasing. I lease on a 36 month basis and so get a NEW vehicle every 3 years, no repair issues, as the vehicle is under warranty the whole time! Also they have a policy of no charge on regular service such as oil changes, tire rotation, front end alignment for the first 2 years, etc.

Great Service and courteous guys !

by from Ashland, MA |

Having arrived without appointment, experienced a great service of getting 30000+ miles service and 2 new tires on my car done within a couple of hours - while waiting I could work on my tablet with free guest internet facility, read and have coffee & Donut on the house ! It seemed as if I was at home and the dealership guys did an excellent job. Keep up the good work guys !

Overall high quality operation

by from framingham, ma |

I recently bought a used car here. They were extremely accommodating through out the buying process and followed through to make sure that the whole transaction went smoothly. Unfortunately they had an opportunity to demo their service level about a month after I bought the car when the battery when dead. Since it was under warranty they replaced the battery at no cost and had me up and running only a short time after I brought the car in for the unscheduled repair. A limited sample but my experience rates the repair service right up with the buying process. Not the case for too many dealers

Annual State Inspection was a pleasant experience

by from Framingham, MA |

I went in for the annual inspection and then walked into the showroom while I waited. I was greeted by name by the salesperson from whom we'd bought the car. It has been a couple of years ago but she remembered me and asked about how the car is doing. I remembered our buying experience. We visited a number of dealers of different brands. Most were extremely aggressive. One told us YOU WILL BUY A CAR TODAY!. Goodbye to him. Connolly is not that way at all.

Friendly Dealership

by from Westborough, MA |

Professional, Accommodating, and Convenient dealership. They made the purchase very easy.

First time I've ever enjoyed buying a car

by from Framingham, MA |

I got my new Equinox at Herb Connolly in January and their staff is such a breath of fresh air. I was prepared for all the haggling and back and forth that usually comes with buying a car but there was none of that. Their inventory is large, their facility is super clean (even the bathrooms ladies) and their staff was professional and friendly. I would recommend this dealer to anyone. They made it easy for me from start to finish and I've already referred a friend to them.