Herb Connolly Chevrolet

350 Worcester Rd, Framingham, MA 01702

New 888-475-4174
Used 888-475-4176
Service 888-246-9341

Family Owned and Operated. Exceeding Customer Expecatations since 1918!

process of buying your first car.

by from Framingham, Ma |

You get the best service and the guys that sell the cars do not push you into buying. As for Justin he advises you also. Thanks to every one. It's like one happy family. They all help you out.

Good SalesPeople and excellent Service Department

by from Framingham, MA |

The quality of repairs is excellent. The diagnoses are right on and Jay Martin our service person has been a superb representative with whom to deal. I cannot commend him highly enough.. The service department is always clean and orderly looking.

Herb Connolly Chevrolet gives excellent service

by from Upton Ma |

On Monday March 30 I brought my 2005 GMC Sierra in repair of two problems. The steering pump was making noise and the brakes were not working properly. Jay Martin and the mechanic analyzed the problem and Jay gave me a price to fix it. Jay kept me informed about the progress of the repairs during the whole process and the price did not exceed the quote. I have been using Herb Connolly Chevrolet Service/Repair Dept. for years and have always found them to give excellent and expert service. Stephen Johnson

Caring People and Great Repair Department

by from Clinton,MA |

My Service Adviser John was fantastic. He kept me apprised of every step including the part that was overnight shipped and when it arrived. He set me up with a loaner car and even recommended a great place for breakfast. Totally above and beyond. I also noticed that he treated his co-workers with respect and dignity - something not easily found these days. And he thanked me and shook my hand at the conclusion of the transaction. His skills and personality are worthy of the highest praise. Thank you John ! The work was performed in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. Thanks to the service tech as well ! Great job all around !

Great place, friendly people!!!!!!!!

by from Mansfield, MA |

This is great place to purchase car very friendly people Big thank you to Paul Santoro (sales consultant) & Niel Finch (finance director) for all of their help it was very worth of driving there for almost an hour

Always a great visit.

by from Framingham, MA |

You won't go wrong here. Very nice people to deal with, and I should know as I have going here for many years.

Excellent Service

by from Southborough, MA |

I recommend Herb Connolly Chevrolet to all of my Chevy friends. The service is excellent! Justin Brown runs a great service department. They pay attention to every detail, keep you informed, and have your vehicle ready as soon as possible. the waiting area is very comfortable, where they offer light beverages including fresh coffee, television, and free WIFI. I have been a loyal customer for over 15 years and look forward to many more.

Outstanding Service Department

by from Hopkinton MA |

I am always impressed with the quality of work done by the service Department at Herb Connolly Chevrolet. I have always had all three of my cars serviced there. And bought all 4 of my last cars there as well. Keep up the good work and thank you! Tom R.

Patrick's new car

by from Spencer, Mass |

My 20 yr old son was looking to purchase a car. We went to many car dealers and got the same sales pitch. We live 1 hr away from Herb Connolly but decided to try it on the advise of friends.. We were not pressured and our sales rep Lou took the time and was very patient with us. It was a very easy pleasant experience.

Great place to lease or purchase a Chevrolet

by from Sudbury, Ma |

Great service Dept. The service advisor Jay Martin has always been the guy to talk to about my service needs. Lou Bove is the man to see about buying or leasing. I lease on a 36 month basis and so get a NEW vehicle every 3 years, no repair issues, as the vehicle is under warranty the whole time! Also they have a policy of no charge on regular service such as oil changes, tire rotation, front end alignment for the first 2 years, etc.

Great Service and courteous guys !

by from Ashland, MA |

Having arrived without appointment, experienced a great service of getting 30000+ miles service and 2 new tires on my car done within a couple of hours - while waiting I could work on my tablet with free guest internet facility, read and have coffee & Donut on the house ! It seemed as if I was at home and the dealership guys did an excellent job. Keep up the good work guys !