Lawless Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM SRT

196 Lexington St, Woburn, MA 01801

New 888-493-3873
Used 888-475-4184
Service 888-330-8492

Lawless Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dodge is a family owned and has been in business for over 50 years.

Purchased a new Chrysler 200C 2015

by from Woburn, MA |

I was very happy with the process of buying a new car. Lawless did not have the color red 2015 Chrysler 200C I wanted, but our salesman, Tom Haddad got it for me in just a few days. When I picked it up Tom Haddad spent about 1/2 hour or more explaining all the controls to me. I was treated with respect and kindness on the purchase and also on the trade in. This is the 3rd car my husband and I have purchased from Tom Haddad at Lawless. I definitely wanted to buy the car at Lawless because we find that their service department is fantastic. Always very happy with them. With all the new controls etc. on this car, I feel I can stop by anytime for any questions I may have.

Lawless Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM SRT responded to this review

July 22, 2014

Martha Thank you for the kind words. I hope you love driving that beautiful Red Pearl 200c. We love getting reviews especially when its from a repeat customer. Thank you again.

They never answered my question.

by from East Greenwich, RI |

I emailed to find out asking price on a Bentley convertable, and all i received was a bunch of automated emails, none of which answered my question.

bought a car

by from Watertown |

I bought a jeep in two days with the help of Sean Sullivan. Sean is honest and fair and patient. I am so happy with my new Jeep Liberty and the experience at Lawless was excellent. As a female, I often feel awkward in dealerships, but Sean was respectful and professional from start to finish. Denise (Watertown, Mass)

Lease on New Jeep Grand Cherrokee

by from Boston, MA |

My salesman was a Matt Saia. Matt did a fantastic job of showing me exactly what I was looking for. He did not try to up sell me into anything over my price range. He was attentive and enthusiastic. Matt made every effort to get me the car I wanted at the price I could afford. I look forward to doing business with Lawless in the future.

Lawless Jeep

by from Woburn ma |

The representatives at Lawless were welcoming and helpful. They helped me buy my brand new car but, were not all on the same page. There was a lot of different information given from different people. There was also dealing with other calls/customers while waiting at a desk for answers to questions. It was a long process at lawless but, they gave me a good deal and I left with a new car.

matt saia is the best

by from chelmsford ma |

I went to lawless because my co-worker Ken worked out a deal with Matt saia and it was easy....he was very right....awesome job great people great service I would recommend seeing him .....anytime he is always willing to help and do more then u could ever imagine with his knowledge and service. thank you Matt see you soon for another

Purchase of Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

by from Winchester |

I went to Lawless to look for a new Grand Cherokee and Mike Kemp took us up to the lot to look at what they had in stock. I found the very model in the right color that I'd dreamed of having for a long time. Mike was professional and friendly, as well as knowledgeable and helpful. He let my husband and I test drive the one I was to purchase and he spent a long time showing us all of the features. At no time did I feel pressured. Mike showed us the extra accessories that I wanted that were installed on other models in the lot and once he was sure of which ones I wanted, he ordered them and they were installed within two days. I would definitely recommend this dealer. I wish that the sticker inspections could be performed at the dealer, but this would not affect the excellent rating that I feel they deserve. Thank you, Mike!

Matt Saia is Awesooome!!

by from Boston ma |

I went to lawless and ran into matt saia a sales man who is awesome....he went over many used vehicals and even went over options...insurance info and stuff he didnt need to do...matt is very knowledgable and awesome to work with!!!if u need a new or preowned car go see matt u will not be disapointed!!! Awesome job matt saia and thank you

Great Service! Highly Recommend Matt Saia

by from Woburn, MA |

I purchased at Lawless car with Matt Saia. He was extremely helpful, per usual. I've purchase a car with Matt in the past at another dealership and was more than pleased with his service, knowledge, and an easy buying process. I would highly recommend this dealership to any buyers out there.

Amani Wilson was beyond helpful

by from Boston, MA |

I leased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Lawless last week. I had found that as a women, it can be overwhelming to go car shopping alone. My experience with Lawless proved me wrong. From the second I walked in, sales associate Amani Wilson was more than helpful. He was very informative and helped guide me towards the right car choice for me while being very honest. He made my car buying experience enjoyable, which I can not say has ever happened in the past. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Amani! He got me in my dream car at a good price!

Great Experience

by from Winchester, MA |

This was my first time leasing a new car and Tom Haddad helped me through the whole process and made it really simple and easy for me. Tom made sure I was aware of all the information I needed and he whole process enjoyable. I would recommend anyone looking for a new car to see Tom at Lawless.