Woburn Toyota

Service 888-307-7178

Woburn Toyota Serving Boston and Beyond Since 1967

Great guys and Qualty, Top-Notch Service

by from Wenham |

Just purchased a Lexus RX 350 from Woburn Foreign Motors and they are total class act. The price was more than $2k more competitive than any other Lexus RX 350 of the same year and the car was immaculate. They test drive it multiple times to check for anything that might not be obvious during the mechanical inspection. If the car doesn't meet their high standards, they send it back. Sales was personable, accommodating, and honest. No need to haggle here, the prices are that good. I strongly suggest you check them out if you're looking for a well-maintained, ready-to-drive pre-owned car.

No respect for customers from managers

by from Burlington ma |

Sale associate is very good. Sale manager is 15-20 year experienced professional but still he need training about customer service. I didn't liked there price so I can always say no, as I said no for there price manager banged the table and went back trashing all the documents on the table. Same thing with finance manager. I rejected there offer as I already had good offer in hands. Both managers needs training related to customer service. They don't like if you do your homework.

Dealership is moving / closing

by from Hartford CT |

I took time off from work to travel almost 2 hours to see a car they had on their lot. When I got there they told me they were moving the following week and merging with another dealership. They wouldn't take my Jaguar trade-in (they are a Jaguar dealer) and wouldn't offer financing - cash and no room to negotiate on a used car. This seemed like all the downside of dealing with a dealer and none of the good. Also, the car was filthy but I will give them a pass since it was a chaotic time and they were getting ready to close / move (still not clear on which they were doing). Seems if they were just moving a trade or financing would be no problem.

Great service!

by from Woburn, MA |

Clean environment, very helpful personnel! Definitely will continue to use their services.

Excellent repair service

by from Everett, Ma. |

I searched the internet reviews for a good dealer repair shop. I chose Woburn Foreign Moters and brought my 2005 Corrola in for a diagnostic check and overall inspection prior to a long trip. I was suprised when I was told there was only minor maintenance tasks necessary. Customers are NOT abused here and they are NOT taken advantage of. I would recommend Woburn Foreign Motors to everyone. What a unique and refreshing find. faith g.

Poor Business Practices

by from Woburn, MA |

Went there 8 days ago to put a down payment on a used car for my son. They said they were waiting to get the title after the car was traded in. They claim they went and paid the loan off. Still no title. They claim it's in the mail. Don't put the car for sale if you don't have the title. Worst experience in my life for purchasing a car. Absolute shame to put people through this. Be very aware if you go there to buy a used car.

Great customer service:)

by from Reading, MA |

When dropping my van off for a dreaded costly repair, I was not in a great mood due to a bad day at work. I mentioned this to Paul, the customer service guy, and he empathized with me and even cheered me up. His kindness was just what I needed and nor did I expect it. He called to inform me of the progress and offered a loaner if it interfere with my work schedule. My van was ready even earlier than I thought and didn't need loaner, but knowing I didn't have to worry about transportation was great and appreciated the updates on my van. It was also a great perk that when dropping off my van, the dealership offered me a ride home. Tommy was my driver and was super friendly and again made the process of getting a ride home, easy.

very negative experience

by from Newton, MA |

Extremely disappointing experience and very unprofessional service are two distinctive features of this dealership. The facility is old and dilapidated with cheap interior and tiny cubicles. The staff is negligent and poorly trained. Highly recommend to avoid this establishment once and for all.

Good staff

by from Nahsua NH |

I went into this dealership never thinking I would be able to buy this beautiful vehicle, I was looking at the base model, and the staff made it possible for me to drive away with this loaded model with the payment I could afford! Very helpful and knowledgeable staff!

5 STAR DEALERSHIP!!!!!

by from Dracut, Mass |

Everybody was great. I bought the Toyota Rav4 2013. The service was great. Friendly, warm.....nice to feel comfortable waiting somewhere! My agent Abdu was awesome and John morietas was great. Helpful in all aspects. Loved them.John came and kept me and my husband company while my agent was runnung in 10 directions to get the paparwork done..... that was nice!

Great experience with your technical service

by from Melrose, MA |

They helped us a lot and diagnose the problem and fixed it in a quick manner. Lexington toyota screwed us with our certified car asking to go to the dealership where we bought it and this dealer is in Framingham. Woburn Toyota figured all out and helped. Great customer service and positive experience!