Woburn Toyota

Service 888-307-7178 Service 888-307-7178

Woburn Toyota Serving Boston and Beyond Since 1967

Great Service, Great Dealer

by from Cambridge, MA |

Went in for an oil change and tire rotation. That's what I left with. No pressure or sales pitch for services that weren't necessary. Had the synthetic high mileage oil change done. Woburn's price beats the private service station prices any day of the week.

Great Deal

by from Framingham, MA |

Great deal and purchase experience is great... thanks to Sales rep: Prince

best try

by from West Lebanon |

Very impressive dealer by their service and competitive price. I haven't decided to buy a car, but the manager send me a lot of emails to guide my purchase. Very helpful information, highly recommended.

Spring Cleaning!

by from Boston, MA |

I brought my van in to get an oil change and tire rotation and left with both and 4 new tires (buy three get one for $1.00~yea me!)and few new filters(and probably more things that i can't remember!) I knew the tires and the filters needed to be replaced but just hadn't done it..... Working with John Russo was a great experience. He helped me realize how important it was to replace the tires and informed me that passing an inspection was impossible with my current tires. This knowledge definitely gave me the incentive i needed to get it done! They were able to do it right there and then which worked perfectly with my schedule, since I had already taken the day off from work. Thanks again.

good friendly service

by from Chelsea MA |

the friendly treatment and make you fill good.I will recommend this place to my friend,I bring a friend to check the cars and prices. i i

Waste of time

by from Lowell, Ma |

I had an appointment to test drive a vehicle at a specific time. Drove almost 45 in the rain to show up and have them tell me the car had been sold. A call would have been appreciated so I didn't waste my gas or time driving up there.

Great Lease Experience

by from Woburn MA |

I took my daughter to lease a vehicle that she could afford. We sat down with Ernest, who was really great. He was awesome to deal with. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a excellent car salesman. He was good to my daughter, she got into a Rav4, that she could afford. It was an awesome experience.

Great service, great prices

by from Woburn MA |

I had a good experience, and left satisfied with the work done, and the price for the service was fair. John Russo was my service advisor, he has a great personality and sense of humor. He explained everything step by step along the way. The whole team here is really nice. I recommend Woburn Toyota to anyone looking for good service at good prices.

2003 Tacoma 4x4

by from Dennis, MA |

I would like to thank the used car manager that went above and beyond to provide me a fair value for my trade in.

Huge Waste of Time

by from Salisbury |

If you're in the market for a used vehicle, do not stop here! Worst experience out of seven dealerships. The worst sales staff ever. We were ready to buy, but the sales kid knew nothing about the car, didn't know where it was, never introduced himself, and when asked about the sticker price being almost $3k more than what was advertised, his response was " what you see on line must be the price then" but yet he didn't even know what it was. If you're looking for a fair trade, then you'll do exactly what my wife did when she heard what they might be able to give us....laugh hysterically then got up and walked out! The trip wasn't a total waste of time though, we had something to laugh about for the rest of the day.