Woburn Toyota

Service 888-307-7178

Woburn Toyota Serving Boston and Beyond Since 1967

Great guys and Qualty, Top-Notch Service

by from Wenham |

Just purchased a Lexus RX 350 from Woburn Foreign Motors and they are total class act. The price was more than $2k more competitive than any other Lexus RX 350 of the same year and the car was immaculate. They test drive it multiple times to check for anything that might not be obvious during the mechanical inspection. If the car doesn't meet their high standards, they send it back. Sales was personable, accommodating, and honest. No need to haggle here, the prices are that good. I strongly suggest you check them out if you're looking for a well-maintained, ready-to-drive pre-owned car.

Disappointed with Customer Service

by from Haverhill, MA |

I inquired about a used car that I saw on the lot and scheduled a time to come in and see the car (serious about purchasing). I received an email at 9am on that Saturday morning letting me know the car was still available and to come in at any time that day to look at it. I got there with my fiance at 2pm to find out the car had been sold and was already picked up. That shows me that the car was sold before I confirmed the time to come in and was misguided about the availability. We drove 30 miles to come see the car and left within 5 minutes because there was no car to see. Not to mention when working with the salesman over email, he was very short with me and gave one word emails back on my questions. I do not expect a lot over email, but would like to have seen a little more information on the car and not be made to feel like I was bothering anyone.

Best deal

by from Taunton Ma |

This dealership is the best I have ever dealt with. I drove an hour to buy my new truck from them. They beat everybody's price by over a thousand dollars. This seems to be a high volume dealer and their pricing negotiations reflect it. Ricky Arora is the gentleman you want to deal with. He is a kind, hard working, thorough, friendly, personable and professional man. He had everything ready upon arrival and everything went smooth from start to finish. Vehicle was clean, prepped and ready to go. I achieved 90% of all negotiations and business via email. These people are not pushy or crooked like most dealers! I walked out of several dealers over the course of 2 weeks and had all but given up until I was emailed by Woburn Toyota and I gave it one more shot and am glad I did! I can't say one negative thing about this company. I might even bring my new truck into them for servicing even though they're an hour from my home and I could go down the street. Five star operation over there. Don't waste time or energy with anyone else. I just wish I went to them first! The people on here with low reviews are usually people with lousy credit and are upside down on Their current auto loan. If you have great credit and all the necessary resourses then you will be in and out with the best deal. I can't speak on behalf of their service yet, as I have not done business in that area yet. Thanks Ricky, you are truly great at what you do and it was a pleasure meeting you.

No Title!

by from Nashua, NH |

I signed my car's deal yesterday and gave a check to the dealer today. But while taking possession of the car I was told that the dealer does not have the title for the used car that I had bought! Given that I live in Nashua NH, not getting the title even after full payment is not only frustrating but also painfully inconvenient. I will have to make one more trip to the dealership (3rd one!). If you're buying a used car from this dealer make sure you see the title before you sign the deal!

No respect for customers from managers

by from Burlington ma |

Sale associate is very good. Sale manager is 15-20 year experienced professional but still he need training about customer service. I didn't liked there price so I can always say no, as I said no for there price manager banged the table and went back trashing all the documents on the table. Same thing with finance manager. I rejected there offer as I already had good offer in hands. Both managers needs training related to customer service. They don't like if you do your homework.

Dealership is moving / closing

by from Hartford CT |

I took time off from work to travel almost 2 hours to see a car they had on their lot. When I got there they told me they were moving the following week and merging with another dealership. They wouldn't take my Jaguar trade-in (they are a Jaguar dealer) and wouldn't offer financing - cash and no room to negotiate on a used car. This seemed like all the downside of dealing with a dealer and none of the good. Also, the car was filthy but I will give them a pass since it was a chaotic time and they were getting ready to close / move (still not clear on which they were doing). Seems if they were just moving a trade or financing would be no problem.

Great service!

by from Woburn, MA |

Clean environment, very helpful personnel! Definitely will continue to use their services.

Excellent repair service

by from Everett, Ma. |

I searched the internet reviews for a good dealer repair shop. I chose Woburn Foreign Moters and brought my 2005 Corrola in for a diagnostic check and overall inspection prior to a long trip. I was suprised when I was told there was only minor maintenance tasks necessary. Customers are NOT abused here and they are NOT taken advantage of. I would recommend Woburn Foreign Motors to everyone. What a unique and refreshing find. faith g.

Poor Business Practices

by from Woburn, MA |

Went there 8 days ago to put a down payment on a used car for my son. They said they were waiting to get the title after the car was traded in. They claim they went and paid the loan off. Still no title. They claim it's in the mail. Don't put the car for sale if you don't have the title. Worst experience in my life for purchasing a car. Absolute shame to put people through this. Be very aware if you go there to buy a used car.

Great customer service:)

by from Reading, MA |

When dropping my van off for a dreaded costly repair, I was not in a great mood due to a bad day at work. I mentioned this to Paul, the customer service guy, and he empathized with me and even cheered me up. His kindness was just what I needed and nor did I expect it. He called to inform me of the progress and offered a loaner if it interfere with my work schedule. My van was ready even earlier than I thought and didn't need loaner, but knowing I didn't have to worry about transportation was great and appreciated the updates on my van. It was also a great perk that when dropping off my van, the dealership offered me a ride home. Tommy was my driver and was super friendly and again made the process of getting a ride home, easy.

very negative experience

by from Newton, MA |

Extremely disappointing experience and very unprofessional service are two distinctive features of this dealership. The facility is old and dilapidated with cheap interior and tiny cubicles. The staff is negligent and poorly trained. Highly recommend to avoid this establishment once and for all.