Commonwealth Motors

1 Commonwealth Dr., Lawrence, MA 01841

New 866-539-3807
Used 866-513-8177
Service 888-752-0161

Exit 45, route 495 in Lawrence.

Great Experience as Always

by from Beverly, MA |

The service agent was really kind, noticed I have brought all my business there and have been loyal, so gave me the same price as a customer who bought there car at the dealership. Didn't wait too long, and waiting there is a good experience with the internet lounge and movie lounge as always.

April 22, 2014

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Daniel. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as exceptional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Respectfully, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Fantastic service!

by from Lawrence, MA |

My wife and liked Joel. He was so accommodating, informative and polite. Made us feel at ease. The buying process was seamless. Commonwealth did all the work. Getting the plates, insurance and the paperwork that goes with it. Picked out the car one day and went back the next to take it home. We've already recommended Commonwealth to friends.

Friendly, prompt service, Buddy was fantastic!

by from Lawrence MA |

I love your service, it's been consistently excellent, however my husband had a horrible experience leasing his car from you Btw, this was not a repair, just an oil change

Buying a new car.

by from Tewksbury, MA |

Everyone was friendly and there was no pressure to buy. I would recommend them to anyone.

Extremely Satisfied-Incredible Dealership!!!

by from Lawrence Ma |

I was very pleased with all the help I received from my sales rep, Carlos, and the finance department. They worked with me to get me exactly what I needed and remained within my budget. I was extremely happy, that they understood my financial limitations and worked with me to get the best value for my money! There were no pushy gimmicks.

September 17, 2014

Amy, we're happy to hear of your great experience and your positive review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Carlos was able to meet your needs. At Commonwealth Auto, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Very friendly and helpful service.

by from Danvers, MA |

My salesperson was Jerome Nesbeth. He was pleasant and knowledgeable. John Murray helped me with the paperwork and was also very pleasant and helpful. I received my cookies today. What a nice surprise! Thank you. They are delicious!

September 17, 2014

Judith, thanks for this nice review! Jerome and John truly knows their stuff. We make sure that all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous and they will be glad to hear you were able to perceive that. It is imperative to us that we make the car-buying experience painless and efficient from the initial negotiations to the final paperwork. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Comprehensive service

by from Teksbury,MA |

Covered all the areas expected. Let me know what was necessary or not. Made use of coupons to the max

September 12, 2014

Richard, thank you for your kind words. We know servicing your vehicle takes time out of your day and we strive to make every experience a pleasant one. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Take care! Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Great service

by from Lawrence,ma |

A welcoming entrance was really good, I definitely liked that I didn't have to wait for a very long time to get my car serviced

September 12, 2014

Brian, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs. Take care! Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Great service, clean facility, excellent staff

by from Lawrence, MA |

Eric was great. Very helpful and someone I would recommend anyone to talk with. Brian and Doug were also very helpful throughout the process.

September 12, 2014

Andrew, thank you for writing such an awesome review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Eric, Brian and Doug was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Great car for great price

by from Amesbury,MA |

Sales people are very knowledgeable and made sure to explain every thing to me and also made sure I got the right car for the right price

September 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new Meaghan and thank you for putting your trust in Commonwealth Auto! Our teams from both the sales and service departments had a pleasure assisting you and are grateful for the 5-star review. We are committed to providing excellent customer service in all areas of our dealership and we are delighted to know you drove away a happy customer. We look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Great customer service

by from Lawrence |

Best service staff in the Merrimack valley! Always courteous helpful friendly

September 11, 2014

Lawrence, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Commonwealth Auto team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000