Gervais Kia

Service 866-682-2479 Service 866-682-2479

Buy with confidence at Gervais

Great car buying experience

by from Beverly MA |

Thanks to Jim Brophy and Ken Madden, this was a very pleasant car buying experience I loved the no pressure treatment

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE & COURTEOUSY

by from BEDFORD, MA |

Re:KIA LOWELL REPAIR SERVICE During multiple service appointments, RALPH GRIFFIN & BILL DRISCOLL were Courteous, Professional, Very Knowledgeable on service & parts & took the time to educate me on technicalities in operating the fine points. They go above & beyond.

Incredible experience!

by from Lowell, ma |

I had not expected to buy a car so soon. I was browsing on cars.com who contacted Gervais about a Kia Sportage with low mileage that I was curious about. I received a call from Bobby Desforges and explained my financial situation to him and my concerns about qualifying for a loan. The next day I went in to see the Kia, took it for a test drive, was approved for financing and filled out all the paperwork. Two days later I picked up the Kia and I have been in 7th heaven ever since! I had been in customer service for many years and I know what quality care is and I received that and more from this dealership. They could not do enough for me. If this review had an option of more than 5 stars I would use it. Thank you to Gervais Kia for this fabulous and problem free car buying experience!

Fabulous Car Buying Experience!

by from North Andover, MA |

Outstanding service department and equally outstanding experience with the sales department when purchasing a 2016 Kia. John, the salesman, was no pressure, polite, honest and did EXACTLY what he said he said he would do! Not only did he find the car I was looking for, he helped work a price that was fair and made sure the delivery was smooth! Paperwork and registration was ready at pick up as promised, easiest transaction ever! He patiently showed each and every feature of the vehicle and made sure I was comfortable before I drove away. John at Gervais Kia restored my faith in car buying after a TERRIBLE and DISHONEST experience at another local dealership-shop THEM LAST and be sure to go to Gervais FIRST!!

Oil Change

by from Lowell MA |

I went in on a Thursday morning for an oil change with a coupon. I had one for a free carwash too! Customer rep was very nice, it was quick and there were no problems

The Saturn experience re-visited

by from Lowell, MA |

Straightforward buy/trade-in process that rivaled the "Saturn experience" of yesteryear. I simply wanted to trade-in my car and buy a used one as a replacement - no protracted negotiations with any of the sales representatives, a fair price, and a week wait for the new car to be prepped. Paperwork handled very efficiently; with the only drawback that I needed to drive the car 200 miles for a MA Inspection sticker (to reset the OBD). Not a problem as I live in the area.

Always a pleasure coming to this dealership

by from Lowell, MA |

I recently leased a car under the current promotion that was offered by Gervais Kia. My saleswoman, Christina Khem, was very knowledgeable about the cars and answered all of my questions. I didn't feel any pressure at all with my transaction and was able to find the right car for me. I traded in my car that I purchased from the same dealership last year and the whole leasing and financing process was quick and easy.

Pleasantly surprised!

by from Westford |

We had a wonderful experience! Frank, our sales associate was great! The entire team, staff were extremely helpful, and friendly

Made Buying Experience Very Pleasant

by from Chelmsford, Ma |

I have purchased many cars over the years and must say that this was one of the more pleasant experiences I've had. The sales people were very friendly, helpful, and not pushy. Christina was especially helpful. She was knowledgable about the product and answered all our questions. I must really thank her for setting up the Bluetooth system for us - saved me a lot of time - Thanks Christina..

frank madden

by from tewksbury ma |

very satisfied frank was a great salesman the whole team was excellent they have never steered me in any wrong way very professional staff and never had to wait long for service i have bought two cars from them and are very greatful for all the staffs input

Gervais Kia responded to this review

August 18, 2015