Gervais Kia

New 888-316-3495
Used 877-521-0070
Service 866-682-2479

The Drive Gervais Way

Hands down best car buying experience ever.

by from Lowell, MA |

I would, and have, said that this was without a doubt the best experience I've ever had with a vehicle purchase. No high pressure, no making me feel inferior, and it's a friendly environment - from sales staff, to support staff, to finance team.... if I could rate this above excellent, I would. I have already recommended this dealership to friends as well as family, and will continue to do so.

dont do it

by from methuen ma |

Bad expierence my girl bought a used chevy here with all sorts or problems. And they didnt lower the price or fix any issues prior too and after. Salesmen clearly took advantage of a young women. And now its up to me to fix the issues in the 500 dollar range. I would not recomend anyone here find somewhere else pls

Gervais Kia responded to this review

March 27, 2014

This car was delivered with out any concerns or problems. The car had the lemon law warranty which is 30 days and 1250 miles on it. She comes in with a concern 3 mos. with over 2000 miles with a concern and was told that the car was out of warranty she agreed. We offered to split the cost of the repair which was $300.00 She refuse and then left. We clearly did not take advantage of anybody nor would we do business that way. I believe that we went above and beyond to help her.

Great experience

by from Groton, MA |

An overall great experience in buying my used Ford Edge. The price on the lot was the same as advertised on cars.com (my experience this summer in looking for a used car has been that most dealers give a lower on-line price to get you in the door and then work off the on-lot price which is often $500-$1000 higher - that didn't happen here which I am appreciative of). Worked with Humphrey who was just great to work with - very attentive to us during the entire process, no pressure in making the sale and provided us with all the info we needed to make an informed purchase. Car was in great shape and exactly as described. Had some minor things for them to do before picking up the car and they were all taken care off. Also when picking the car up, it only took about 30 minutes to get the car registered, have plates put on and get inspected which was a nice bonus - they also did all of the work with my insurance agent. I would definitely recommend working with them to my friends and colleagues.

Right car, right price

by from Tyngsboro, MA |

We were looking for the right vehicle at the right price. Our intention was just to get info and not make a deal on the day we were looking. However after a test drive of a vehicle we truly did like, the sales manager promised that if we agreed to do business with them he would "knock our socks off"... and he truly did. The deal went smoothly and as was mentioned in another comment, there were extras that were offered, but no hard sell. A very good experience thus far!

Nice Experience

by from Chelmsford, MA |

I would recommend this dealership. Thank you to our salesman, Ed, who was very pleasant. Our overall experience was positive. I did not feel pressured and I think that we received a fair deal on our new Kia Sorrento- I love it! :) Thank you to everyone at Gervais Kia!!!

Great New Car

by from Danvers, MA |

Between Jim Brophy and Dan Serrano, and my new Optima of course, I can't say enough about this dealership. From start to finish everything went smooth. Dan and Jim were great and had the answer for any questions about both the loan and the options. I couldn't be happier and will def be sending everyone I know there!

Successful search for a used car

by from Chelmsford, MA |

I searched for a particular used 2008 Volvo for some time and found one near home on Cars.com. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I had the car checked at my Volvo dealer and a couple of problems were found. Gervais repaired the important ones properly and completely. Closing the sale went well, some extras were offered, but no hard sell. Gervais provided registration and vehicle inspection services which saved time and trouble. In the 60's, I had purchased several used cars from another Gervais shop and this transaction confirmed my favorable impression of this business. My wife and I are happy with this car and this year plan to take it to Minnesota to see family.

Rob was wonderful to work with.

by from DRACUT MA |

great communication, I found the car I wanted to buy using their online inventory. We negotiated two trades for the "new" vehicle, and everyone was happy with the deal that was made.

Car Wasn't There. Was it ever?

by from Exeter, NH |

Via Cars.com, I located a low mileage 2012 Hyundi Sonata at a fair price at Gervais, and completed the Cars.com interest form, inquired if the car was still avilable, asked to verify the mileage and transmission type, and clicked submit. Within 2 hours I received a follow up call from the Gervais sales person. He verified that the car was still there and that the information was correct, and answered a few more questions that I asked. All seemed well at this point. I drove 35 minutes to Gervais, checkbook in hand to test drive the vehicle and with the intent to purchase, provided there weren't any obvious defects. When the salesperson showed me car it was silver not gray, which was no big problem. I noticed the price was $1,000 more than listed on Cars.com, and thought, no problem, they're just listing it different on the lot. We got in the car and it was an automatic transmission, not as spec'd, nor shown in the interior photo on Cars.com, nor verified in the salesperson's call to me. At this point I noticed that the mileage was also not that of the listed car. The salesperson apologized that the car may be somewhere else on the lot, but said he needed to talk to his manager. He then started pitching me on other vehicles, none of which were even close to the reason that I traveled to Gervais. -----I wasted an hour and a half of my time because of Gervais!!

Gervais Kia responded to this review

May 15, 2013

When John called on this car the salesperson did verify that the car was here by stock number and did not notice that it was listed as a manual transition we applogised for the mis communication. When cars are listed on our web site the vin number is decoded for engine and transmition and model, there are some manufactures that use same codes for this thru the model lines of cars. We try to catch this and make corrections before it is posted. This car slipped thru and was posted incorrectly. We also try to show him another prowned that we had with standard transmition. This was an human mistake and was not done on purpose. We are trying to see if we can get one that he would accept.