495 Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-559-3513

No Gimmicks Guaranteed Everyone qualifies for our lowest price

Ultimate First kTime Experience

by from Boston, MA |

The reviews are accurate. As a first time car buyer, my husband, a car nerd, did the leg work to help find my "perfect" Jeep Wrangler Sport. He researched local car dealerships and found an excellent rating with 495 Jeep and decided we would go there last to actually buy a vehicle. We were NOT disappointed. We used cars.com to check out the local inventory and vehicle features and came in hand with a print out of the vehicle we were interested in in stock at 495 Jeep. Josue Berberena greeted us and it was all up hill from there. Josue got us a better deal than the sticker price and our Tread Lightly membership and we received a better APR rate than the lowest rate offered by our bank. We were not hassled in anyway or pushed to add any additional features or services. The dealership even prepped and got the vehicle ready for us before we took it off the lot. Our experience was excellent from our first walk through the door to picking up the vehicle the next day. It is difficult to impress both me and my husband--especially through customer service--but we both highly recommend 495 Jeep and especially Josue.

Great experience

by from Brockton ma |

If you want to buy with out stress, 495 CJD Lowell is where you should go for your next car. The way they welcome you at the door. The way they make you feel important as a customer makes you want to leave with a new car. I had my second experience with them and it was great.

excellent staff that makes buying a car painless

by from boston ma |

low pressure sales staff,great selection, no noncense pricing that makes the car buying process enjoyable.

Good experience at 495

by from new Hampshire |

Great low pressure experience with the salesman Shaheen. Negotiating on the price/trade in was the usual experience, but did not feel as pressured. I definitely could have done better selling my car, rather than taking the trade in value, but I was anxious to drive off in my new Challenger! The only downside was taking delivery of the car. Since I live in NH it had to be driven to my town hall. The salesman that was supposed to bring it up, didn't. The transporter was over 1.5 hours late. Multiple calls to the dealership were not helpful. No one seemed to know where he was ( in my car), and I was on my lunch break. I am so happy with my car and a fair price, so overall a good experience! They also had a huge selection of vehicles.

used car

by from worcester, ma |

i went there looking at a car and they barley went down on the price even though it was sitting in their lot for months and months. they didnt even bother to negociate the price and also didnt seem to care to sell us a car. then we went back a few months later to look at another car ive seen there before and they went up on the price of that car and that car has been sitting there for months and is still sitting there.

My Best Car Purchasing Experience Ever

by from Boston |

My experience with this dealership could not have been better. The car was right. The price was ever-so-right. The salesperson was knowledgeable, personable and seems genuinely caring. Even the financial guy was terrific -- no attempt to sell me stuff that I did not want. An overall excellent experience.

Good experience

by from Greenfield ma |

We found the jeep we had been looking for on the Internet. We negotiated price over the phone. Buying a vechile has never been easier. Very happy with Jeep and the ease of the process.

Purchased an F350 on line

by from Red Hook, NY |

Bill Tierney went a long way to make this happen! He came down on the price and even delivered to to my local DMV. That's service you just don't get from anyone! The tuck was lik new, like it just rolld off the lot. Excellent deal and excellent service!