Audi Westmont

Service 877-305-7067

An AutoNation Company.

Very Good Buying Experience - Excellent Car

by from Downers Grove, IL |

We recently bought a CPO Audi A6 from Audi of Westmont. This is the third Audi we have purchased from them. As we've come to expect, the buying process was low key and professional. Our salesperson (aka Audi Brand Specialist), Art Rodriguez is very attentive to our wants and concerns and demonstrates broad knowledge of his products.

Great car buying experience.

by from Marengo, IL |

My wife and I purchased an Audi A3 and found the people we dealt with at Audi Westmont to be both friendly and professional.

Excellent services

by from plainfield, il |

Seamless and stress free. No waiting, no hassles, and very friendly atmosphere.

September 3, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Royal Oak, Michigan |

I was in town for a meeting when I found the car of my dreams online. Edward responded to my email and called first thing in the morning. I stopped by for a test drive between meetings and returned at the end of the day to finalize. They pulled together a dream team to not only get me into my new car, but drive my lease to another dealership down the road. I was heading to Cincinnati in my new car by 9pm. My favorite part was how excited they were that I was excited. They also followed up after. They seemed to genuinely care about my experience. Thanks Audi Westmont!

Mister

by from Rockford, Illinois |

Very pleasant experience all around and would go there again to purchase a car. Will refer friends to this dealership.

September 3, 2015

Clean facility and Good Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Went in to purchase a used Audi and got quality assitance in doing so. Naseem displayed his knowledge of the Audi A5 quite well and was very easy to work with.

Service at Audi Westmont

by from Naperville, Illinois |

I've purchased my 2nd A6 at Audi Westmont. My first was a used car, the second was new. I live in Naperville, but I purchased my 2nd vehicle at Audi Westmont because the experience on the first car was spectacular. The car is great, the service has been just wonderful, and the staff first class. This week, I came in for 25,000 mile service and I needed a ride from the train to pickup my car. Audi staff was great and had a car waiting when I arrived, my car was waiting, and I was out in 1 minute. Another exceptional service visit to Audi Westmont.

AudiHappy

by from Geneva, IL |

Blake and Westmont Audi are a first rate sales and service company. Very professional, efficient and stick to the schedule they set. Blake and the service team are excellent communicators keeping you informed if anything changes. Highly recommend!

Excellent customer service

by from Chicago, IL |

Dropped in to look at a used car and left with a smile. Fred Downey made car buying a breeze..even when I threw logistical curveballs his way. Excellent customer service all the way around...made purchasing a vehicle easy.

worse experience ever, avoid Bob like the plague

by from st John, in |

Bob the salesman was the most arrogant rude person I have ever dealt with. I refuse to ever buy a car from this place until this guy is fired. he didn't even attempt to sell me a car and constantly insulted me.

July 29, 2015

Thank you, Jesse, for your valuable feedback. Our team strives to maintain excellent business relations and provide quality services to our customers at Audi Westmont. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our General Manager at (630) 537-0310. We hope to hear from you.

Great services

by from Elmhurst, Illinois |

I just purchased a 2016 Audi A6. My buying experience was quick and easy...just what I wanted! No hassle no complications. My car is a beauty and I'm thrilled!