Atamian Honda Volkswagen

150 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876

Used 978-851-4356

Great Dealership!

by from Concord, NH |

I live in Concord, New Hampshire and just purchased a 2014 Touareg at Atamian Honda VW. After an extensive online search in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts, I found the best deal at Atamian. Initial conversations and easy negotiations were through Amelia over the phone. Amelia was friendly, honest and positive. After agreeing on a deal, I met with Jim to go through the paperwork and finer details of the purchase. Jim and the other sales reps at Atamian are not your average car sales people. Jim was friendly, personable, extremely honest, positive, and willing to go out of his way. As I had to bring the car over state lines to NH, Jim actually volunteered to take at least 3 hours out of his day to follow me back to NH to collect registration paperwork from my local city hall. Jim went WAY out of his way. Truly above and beyond and I enjoyed spending time with him. But be careful, he does have strong hands. A very firm handshake.. Atamian is a first-class organization and I would highly recommend making your next vehicle purchase here. To put it simply: great prices and A+ customer service. Thank you Jim, Steve, and Amelia for making the purchase of my new SUV stress free and enjoyable.

Terrific used car buying experience

by from Westford, MA |

I recently purchased a Certified Pre-Owned 2010 VW Jetta. Excellent condition, low miles and very reasonable price. The salesman, Ed Glick, was outstanding. He was extremely helpful in locating the car I needed and facilitating the sale - even coordinating shuttle service from my home to Atamian to pick up the car. I will go back to Atamian and work with Ed to find another car for my daughter.

Awesome Dealership

by from Amherst MA |

I purchased a CC last month. The whole experience was awesome! Cee Veth helped me all the way from the first day. He is really considerate and do whatever he can to make customers happy. Also, I got a really good deal. Everything is perfect!

Easy and comfortable buying experience

by from Tewksbury, MA |

I was assisted by Ben Atamian and I thought he was very courteous and helpful. There was no pressure and he explained all I needed to know in a relaxed and competent manner. I was impressed by Mr. Atamian's high quality of expert salesmanship. I would recomment Atamian VW to all my acquaintances.

2013 Accord

by from Andover, MA |

Was helped by Darryl Dubose, a very nice guy who tried to identify what it was that I was looking for and then show me what was available based off of this. He did not pressure or hassle me at any point, was very respectful, and pleasant to speak to.

Easy transaction

by from Auburn, MA |

The vehicle was in terrific condition and very fairly priced. I had absolutely no problems with the buying process. I would classify this dealership as straight-forward and would shop there again.

Purchased with Mom

by from Andover, MA |

Most dealers are great on the first visit. Joe, at Ataimian, was very patient with my retired mother (even on the treacherous test drive). He was very kind and patient with my mother and respected every wish from subsequent phone calls to decals. We took delivery during the hurricane, but he never rushed us. This is the service we have grown to expect over the years.

Honest efficient smooth sale

by from Boston, MA |

I drove past 25 miles in the Boston area past 3 VW dealers to buy my new Jetta TDi wagon at Atamian last spring. They honored my on-line best price, had a snack and entertainment room for my family, minimized any attempt to push low value dealer 'extras', had the car ready, took my very old, high mileage trade with little discussion, transferred plates on got me on my way within an hour.

Great service

by from 01821 |

Great service, great car, smooth buying experience, what more can you say?! Darith Nhem made buying my new car a very pleasurable experience. He was great with follow-up during my purchase and helped me get the car I truly wanted. The Honda CR-V is a superior car and Atamian Honda is a superior dealership. Thanks again for making me a believer!

Atamian Honda Volkswagen responded to this review

January 9, 2012

We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you and your family in the future!