Laurel BMW of Westmont

New 888-381-2590
Used 888-611-5780
Service 888-260-4197

An AutoNation Company.

very satisfied, a model for ideal dealership

by from oak brook,il |

I recently purchased a new bmw 3 series with very steict personal choices. The entire staff at Laurel BMW went out of their way to keep me satisfied. The service department is outstanding. You will be happy to come here for all services.

Pretty good dealership!

by from West Lafayette, IN |

Bought a BMW 328i coupe from them. The services from the start to the end are all professional and helpful. Strongly recommend anybody to have a try of their dealership!

Great Experience at Laurel BMW

by from Oakbrook, IL |

I recently purchased a 2013 X5 from Laurel BMW. I was referred to Tony Alonso and had a great experience. He called me back immediately and found the car I was looking for quickly. His knowledge of the vehicle and overall follow up through the process was excellent.

Excellent experience at Laurel BMW of Westmont

by from Elmhurst, IL |

I recently purchased a BMW 3 series at Laurel BMW through the Drive Europe program. I worked with Don Asuncion who was extremely helpful, courteous and walked me through the entire process. I was very impressed with the customer service I received and would not hesitate to recommend BMW to friends and family.

Wonderful Experience at Laurel BMW

by from Downers Grove, IL |

Just bought a new 3 series from Laurel BMW. Terry Mancuso, my sales consultant, was tremendously knowledgeable and patient, and had terrific follow-up skills. This is the second car I've bought from Laurel, and I'll return to Laurel when ready for my next car.

Laurel BMW of Westmont responded to this review

October 14, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Kettil. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Long-Distance Purchase

by from Kansas City area |

Found this dealership and the particular BMW model and color combination on-line. Conducted evaluation of my trade-in and completed negotiations via E-mail and phone. Traveled to dealership only to complete the purchase process. Laurel BMW of Westmont is great as was their representative Terry Mancuso! This was a very easy purchase process

service maintenance done right

by from Woodridge, IL |

I systematically take my BMW for service at Laurel BMW in Westmont. Mr Bob Kernwein is a great service rep, knows his trade very well, and also his customers. The car is repaired right the first time and comes back clean.

Great customer care help

by from Chicago,il |

My check coolant light went on and they helped me and gave me a complimentary loaner car that was beautiful. They fixed the problem same day and let me know what could happen during the repair so I was well informed and not tell me last minute that other things needed repairs or were broken in process to get to the item to be fixed. They made sure to tell me all risks and even helped save me money. I was going to get my breaks replaced because I thought their time was up whih would be to their benefit and when I asked I was told they didn't need to be they still had plenty of time left and explained how the system works to me . I feel like I learned so much about my car with this experience Nd will definitely go back. Any other shop from my experience that isn't familiar with bmw also would guess and still do the work whether necessary or not and I felt like they did not take advantage of me. Highly recommended. I also found that the parts and work pricing was the same for labor as other shops, sour you have a bmw why not go to the dealer their then pay same price at another location with less experience in bmw maintenance.

Satisfied with my buying experience!!!

by from St. charles,IL |

Bought my 535i xdrive and my salesperson was very helpful. I love my car and my salesperson spent some time with me to show me how to use the technology on the car. Will definitely recommend this dealership and my salesperson!

Laurel BMW of Westmont responded to this review

September 27, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Great Dealership with Excellent Service!

by from Chicago, IL |

I brought my 535 in for service and was blown away by the professionalism, service, and quality of work that Laurel BMW and it's staff provided. I had the pleasure if working with Mike P. (Service advisor) and he made the entire process hands down the best experience I have ever had with a dealership. Highly recommend Laurel BMW.

service at bmw

by from river forest, il |

It was a pleasant 1st experience when getting my car serviced. Michael Powalski was knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate ; every minute detail was discussed for driver safety.