Laurel BMW of Westmont

Service 888-722-1923

An AutoNation Company.

Quality dealership

by from Burr Ridge, IL |

Lilly Kolarski has assisted us in purchasing many BMW's and model types for the past several years. She is a true professional, yet addresses us with caring and kind mannerisms. Lilly sure does know her cars and offers that expertise in assisting with choice and satisfaction. Steve Olson in Service has never used the word "cannot" when scheduling service or even just his availability to answer a quick question. Jason has handled our out-the-door paperwork experience for quite a few years also and is efficient and personable - another top-notch part of the Laurel Motors team. The dealership is top-notch, just as one would come to expect after being a BMW satisfied client for many, many years.

June 18, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! The staff at Laurel BMW of Westmont always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Alternator repair

by from burr ridge, illinois |

My old 2001 X5 was repaired quickly and with quality.

air bag recall

by from Darien, Ill |

this was an air bag recall and I had an alignment serviced. All went very well and the people at the BMW were very courteous and the waiting room was very comfortable. A good experience.

July 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Eleanor Wilson

by from Olympia Fields, IL |

This is the fourth BMW that I have owned and I have never experience such outstanding customer service. I leased a 2015-750I. I would highly recommend Laurel BMW and its sales and financial staff: Terry M.. Shaun, Rich S., and Jason in financial.

Service for my 3 series

by from Chicago, L |

Thorough inspection. The staff was very honest, and was very concerned with my well being.

My Experience at Laurel

by from Burr Ridge, IL 60527 |

I had a wonderful experience. Staff were courteous. Servicing was done to my total satisfaction. The process was fast, simple and efficient.

Friendly and great pricing.

by from naperville, il |

The staff was extremely friendly and not pushy to make a sale like other dealers. I purchased a 550xi and was able to negotiate a great lease price once they realized they may lose the business if they didn't do better.

June 18, 2015

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

My transactions with Laurel Bmw dealership

by from Lorain, Ohio |

My visit here was very o peaceful, pleasant and totally an exciting happy time picking up our Fisher Karma the entire team there were nice helpful and concerned about things going smoothly and with the best of quality time. Thank you for your time and Services to a fellow customer.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Jackson, WI |

Found car online. Chris Cole was very helpful and very responsive to my questions. Car was prepped and ready when we got there.

Great BMW dealership

by from Oak lawn, Illinois |

Very good honest and nice place to buy new or used car from. Tony Alonso is an awesome salesman to deal with

Best car buying experience I have had!

by from Plano, IL |

I contacted BMW Laurel of Westmont via the Internet and negotiated the price with Kevin O'Donnell. He was able to secure a vehicle that matched my needs almost exactly. The whole process was easy and relatively hassle free.