Mercedes-Benz of Westmont

Used 888-480-8127 Used888-480-8127
Service 877-838-0825 Service 877-838-0825

Our First Purchase at Mecedes-Benz of Westmont

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

We recently purchased a new GLC-300 and had an excellent experience. Jim Fico took us on a test drive and was a great guy to deal with. Jim was very knowledgeable about the brand new GLC model. Jim was also very honest and made us feel very comfortable. I went back to the dealership to pick something up a few weeks after the purchase and Jim recognized me right away and we talked for quite a while, even though we had already made the purchase Jim still had plenty of time for me. I feel this was a first class dealership. The night we purchased the GLC we were the last ones out of the dealership, even though it was after hours we were not rushed out and Dave Fricano Jr. showed us how all of the features work on the car. The Finance Manager, Christopher Seamans, was also great to deal with and went above and beyond to take care of us. We highly recommend this dealership and will definitely be repeat customers.

March 29, 2016

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great deal!

by from Chicago |

This was a great experience. Mitch was very helpful throughout the whole busing process. I got the deal I wanted on a Camaro and the financing I wanted. Earl also kept in touch throughout the process. I could not be more happy with my car and the deal. Great people, great dealership!

Great experience love my new Car

by from Chicago,il |

Loved it so much better than my experience with BMW Got my car washed today I was treated like a princess by Jeff Beware of Bmw leases !!!!!!

Best Service Ever!

by from Chicago, IL |

I brought my car in for service on Monday and ended up trading it in for another purchase. My sales representative Jim Fico was amazing! Thank you Kevin Gerhardt, Chris Seamans, and David Fricano Jr for making my experience so wonderful. Thank you Dominic Scaletta and Prem Parikh for always taking care of me in service. Every aspect of this dealership is outstanding, everything. Love Mercedes Benz of Westmont....left with a new car AND a bouquet of flowers!!

Amazing buying experience, thank you Mitch

by from Bolingbrook IL |

I have bought several cars over the years, but I must say this dealership made my most recent C-Class purchase experience the best. Our salesman Mitch Massaro was extremely easy to talk to, made us feel very comfortable, listened to what we wanted and what our needs were and didn't try pushing anything on us we didn't want. Everyone was very friendly, very helpful, and the overall experience was amazing. Jose in finance also did an amazing job helping to explain all the details, and available options to us to help protect our new baby. Nick did a great job explaining all the operations of the car and spent as much time as needed until we were comfortable with everything. They even gave my wife a bouquet of flowers before we left with her new ride thanking us. I have never had any dealer make me feel so important including other luxury car dealers I have bought from. Again, thank you Mitch, Jose, Nick, and everyone who made this such a pleasure. I'll recommend you to everyone.

February 17, 2016

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Mercedes-Benz of Westmont. Thank you for this feedback!

MITCH MASSARO AND OTHERS

by from Batavia |

Mitch was to the point and very informative. no wasting time with the proverbial cars sales tactics no time for that as the store was busy but he took the time we needed. Also after I bought the car Oscar was excellent in transfering my personal items and plates. Nick V did a very good job giving me an intro to the car features and how to use them. I will be back today with items i owe ie keys, title etc He will be ready to go over any items i need and i have made a list for him to explain. Another fellow was a new sales person who took over when i was called back to the dealership and agrred to buy the vehicle. He did a very good job but by them it was just getting me to the right place at the right time. The F&I fellow was pleasant and very efficient. in and out in a short period of time. I was very impressed with the size and organization of the dealership. I was blown away but the inventory storage Garage size. the vehicle that i had in mind was used with the right color right in the showroom

C-Class purchase from MB of Vestment

by from Downers Grove, IL |

I recently bought a Predriven MB C -Class( 2015) .The only reason I got that car wass bec me and my family have had previous experience with Mitch Massaro and agin he provided excellent service and was very knowledgable and helpful. This was my third car from Mitch( previously 2 Audis ). In fact dealing with Mitch makes the whole process of car buying much more pleasant. I would strongly endorse Mitch Massaro at the MB of Vestment.

Excellent buying experience

by from Downers Grove, IL |

On Christmas EVE 2015 I bought a car from MB of Westmont. I wasn't planning to get an MB but i went there bec of Mich Massaro who moved to MB from Audi. After buying two cars from him earlier , me and my family were very happy and impressed with his professionalism and courtesy. He took away a lot of the stress associated with buying a car. He goes above and beyond to make the process as smooth and convenient as possible. I would strongly recommend Mich to my friends and family.

Excellent Service Experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a minor break (driver-side window button) that was causing a major inconvenience. The service department was able to get me in quickly and they had the part on-hand. The replacement took less than 1 hour, and the service attendant did the research and was able to use my extended warranty to cover the cost. The repair was completed within my lunch hour and at $0 cost. It doesn't get better than that!

December 8, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Good Experience

by from Indianapolis, In |

Drove in from Indianapolis and had several vehicles to look at...Long story short we felt most comfortable with these guys.

December 11, 2015

Hi Doug, thank you very much for sharing these comments. The situation you described is not typical of the staff at our dealership. If you would be willing, please call our General Manager directly at (630) 537-0313 for further assistance with moving forward. Thanks for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you in the future.