Mercedes-Benz of Westmont

Service 877-838-0825

An AutoNation Company.

My recent purchase of an S class MB car

by from Olympia Fields, IL |

I had already bought a car from them, a very close friend of mine also purchases his cars from them, therefore when I thought it was time for me to buy a new car I contacted Mr. James Fico the salesperson who had been recommended to me by my friend, I am glad that I listened to his advice, I am totally happy with my experiense c, Manoochehr Darab MD

sales person

by from Addison, IL |

This is the second car we have purchased from this dealership, Earl Sklar was our Sales Associate. He explained options in cars as well as financing. Once we chose a car, we were carefully instructed in how to used all the bells and whistles in the car. We were grateful for their excellent customer service and we love our car!

Well worth the trip from downtown Chicago!

by from Chicago, Ill. |

Salesman Earl answered my questions, even on his off- day. And his partner Tom made sure I got the best deal possible.

Awesome car and service to boot

by from Westmont, Il |

Awesome buying experience. F Salesman, Earl, was great. Finanace department got me an unbelievably low rate.

My experience with Mercedes-Benz of Westmont

by from Chicago Heights, IL |

Great experience. Kimberly Cager made the deal happen. SHe worked very hard for me to get into my first Mercedes-Benz.

ML350 Purchase

by from La Grange Park, IL |

Very responsive - excellent follow up after the sale. Good support in service with minor sunroof issue.

m/b westmont

by from Lemont, Il |

Excellent service. No waiting , service group was well prepared and the loner car was immediately available.

Very efficient

by from Fishers, IN |

Earl Sklar was very good at answering all the questions that I had, he was very attentive, had everything ready when we got to the dealership and we purchased the car in under 1 hour.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Lockport, IL |

After test driving another make/model (thought we would like a less expensive vehicle) my daughter and I drove 40 minutes to get to MB Westmont because we prefer them to the local dealer. The experience was great from the moment we walked in the door. Our salesman was Earl. Earl made our experience a pleasant one and did not have to do anything but take us for a test drive to convince us the Mercedes was the right choice. We traded in an 04 S430 that had 156,000 miles on it and purchased the smaller C300. LOVE the car. The service department at this location has always been top notch, but I'm happy to say we didn't have to visit them very often. We did not purchase our new vehicle for two days because of weather but when we did go in to purchase it was smooth. Earl set up all of the gadgets and had Nick show us the rest of the many great features. We purchased last Thursday and Earl has checked on us twice to be sure we are satisfied with our vehicle. We have already recommended MB Westmont many times and will definitely continue to do so.

Mercedes-Benz of Westmont responded to this review

July 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

by from Willowbrook, IL |

I'm not one to complain, and I'm sorry to say that my experience with Westmont Mercedes Benz was not a pleasant one today. I've visited this facility twice in the past and the customer service was exceptional. However, I had a warning light pop as I was driving today, went into service just to have them look at it, got there, not one service person greeted me nor did they ask me if I needed help or what brought me in. In addition to being completely ignored, I stood waiting about half an hour, while two other customers drove right up, a serviceman came out greeted the other customers and asked how they could help. At that point I had to ask to speak with the manager, I explained the situation to him, he was apologetic and took care of the minor problem with my car. I'm hoping this was just an isolated incident and I never have to experience feeling discriminated against at Westmont Mercedes Benz again.

Mercedes-Benz of Westmont responded to this review

July 4, 2015

We deeply disappointed by your lackluster experience at Mercedes-Benz of Westmont. If you would be willing, please contact our General Manager at (630) 537-0313. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

Customer Experience

by from Lisle, IL |

I was very impressed with my sales person Jeff Lambert. Jeff was very knowledgeable since he has been selling Mercedes for 20+ years. I was comfortable with Jeff finding the right vehicle and never felt pressured or rushed to make a decisioin on a vehicle. Jeff was professional during the entire sale process. I highly recommend asking for Jeff when you visit MB of Westmont! Dave Fricano Jr. went through all the features of the car and made sure my wife and I were comfortable with knowing how to use the features of the car. Dave even came out to my house to program the remote for my garage door opener. He is a fantastic resource if you have ongoing questions on your vehicle. After a very positive sales experience I had another positive experience with the Alex, Sales Advisor. Alex really listened to the issue I had with the vehicle and troubleshooting which wasn't easy to get the issue fixed. I felt that Alex was concerned to make sure I was happy with my experience with the Service Center. If your interested in a Mercedes sedan I strongly encourage you to consider an "E" class.