Mercedes-Benz of Westmont

New 888-604-1276
Used 877-472-2558
Service 877-838-0825

An AutoNation Company.

Professional, quality, prompt and friendly service

by from Western Springs, IL |

Bought our GL 550 from another dealership however I a am grated like I have bought several cars from MB Westmont, IL. Will absolutely buy next car from them. Special thanks to Matt Price for always making the process easy and informative.

My purchase of a CLA250

by from Lemont, IL |

It was great. Jim, Our Sales Manager was outstanding. He made the experience of buying a new car very easy and comfortable. We did the deal in less than 4 hours and we drove out with a new car.

Great dealership to buy a car

Bought a 2015 E350 and couldn't be more pleased. Service was great

amazing customer service!

by from Westmont, IL |

Amazing service! Super helpful and made the process seamless! Will definitely recommend and be back!

Excellent experience!

by from Westmont, IL |

Zachary Dodson was great to work with while buying my new car.

Great service

by from Westmont, IL |

I purchased a 2015 GLK 350 and I was extremely happy with the service from the salesperson all the way through to the finance department. Pleasant, professional experience and I love the car!!!!

GREAT service!

by from Chicago |

Jim Fico was extremely helpful and the reason I returned, not only to Mercedes as a brand, but Westmont as a dealer.

Excellent experience...

by from Elmhurst, IL. |

I bought a pre-driven Lexus GS 350 from the good people at MercedesBenz of Westmont. The buying experience couldn't have been any better. My salesperson was Barry Kropf, he was a joy to work with, both professional and knowledgeable. Among other things, I appreciated the speed we were able to complete the paperwork and get out the door. Just a great overall experience from beginning to end; no pretentiousness, just solid people to due business with.

Great buying experience

by from Westmont, IL |

The salesman, Val, was extremely helpful in finding a vehicle that satisfied my requirements and dealt with me in a very straight forward and honest manner. My views were listened to and respected and in the end we reached an agreement that was very satisfactory for me and I hope, put a little money in his pocket, too. I couldn't have been treated better.

Earl Skylar at Mercedes Benz-Westmont was awesome!

by from Chicago, IL |

My husband bought me a GLA 250 this past Saturday and I must admit this car is awesome!! My sales person was Earl Skylar! He was very knowledgeable about this vehicle. He had great customer service, interpersonal skills and was an all around down to earth guy. He was very hospitable from the first encounter with my husband as he provided him with his cell phone number for number to contact him at any time with questions or concerns after reviewing our car on line and scheduling an appointment to come and see the vehicle. My husband and I along with our kids loaded up in the car and took a drive out to Westmont-Mercedes Benz. When we pulled in the lot there she was "red bottoms" as I later called her! Boy was she a beauty!! We actually pulled right in back of her. We got out the car and as we entered the dealership Earl came up and approached us, offered my kids snacks and my husband and I water and then off we took her for a spin. We confirmed that this was our car and Earl immediately began the process. We explained to him that we were going with my husbands credit union and he respected our wishes. He did not pressure us to change our minds, yet he supported our decision and made sure we were fully aware of all the features and what the process would be moving forward. The following day he contacted the credit union and coordinated all the nuts and bolts and Saturday we walked in to pick up "red bottoms" Earl your hard work was amazing and greatly appreciated. Your hospitality will not go unnoticed! Thanks again for all your help! Arnold and Angel

Unparalleled Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I like to do my homework before I jump into any major buying decision. I was in the market for a very specific vehicle (2012 Acura TL AWD w/ Tech Package) and Mercedes Benz of Westmont was actually the 4th dealership that I visited during my search. Chris Anderson reached out to me promptly when I found the vehicle I was looking for on Cars.com. I drove out there in my 2003 Infiniti G35 coup later that afternoon fully prepared to have yet another disappointing experience. Instead, I drove home perfectly content in the exact vehicle I had been looking for. I will not name the other dealerships that I ended up visiting in this review, but needless to say, it was a night and day experience when compared to Mercedes Benz of Westmont. Their staff was extremely professional, their pricing was better than any of the other dealerships, and they offered me the best trade-in value for my car. I will definitely be returning when it is time to make my next vehicle purchase!