Kelly Jeep Chrysler

New 866-381-2794
Used 877-497-0535
Service 877-219-7155

We Make it Easy!

Very good car buying experience

by from Reading Ma |

I have either bought or leased my last three vehicles at a Kelly dealership. I have had very good experiences all three times. The salespeople are friendly and helpful without being pushy. I have also had my vehicles serviced at the dealerships (Nissan and Jeep) and have been very pleased with the process and outcome. I would definitely recommend Kelly to family and friends. My most recent salesperson, Janet at Jeep was great. She was very knowledgeable. Overall it was a very good car buying experience.

Kelly Jeep Chrysler responded to this review

March 31, 2014

Laura, we're so glad to have you back once again. We thank you for allowing us the chance to earn your business once more, and we appreciate your recommendation of our Kelly dealers. We hope to get the opportunity again to work with you in the future, and please let us know if there's anything else we can do to further enhance your experience with our dealership. Thank you Laura, take care.

a very pleasant surprise

by from Andover, MA |

I had been searching for the " right " Jeep on line for a few months to replace my 2004 Jeep Liberty, which was starting to show its age . I had a very bad experience earlier in the week when I'd looked at a used vehicle at another dealership and I really was hesitant to go anywhere at that point. I saw a used Jeep Wrangler on Kelly's website that sounded perfect - age, mileage, color and price - and we stopped by without an appointment to " look " .... thinking that I would just " walk out " if anyone started pressure sales tactics or bait and switch . The experience was remarkable. I was encouraged to look around the lot at my leisure, then we were assigned to Gus Doughman and went for a test drive. Gus allowed the vehicle to sell itself , as opposed to selling me something I didn't want . The purchase was straight forward and hassle free. Gus set up the financing and registration according to my preferences and it took very little time to complete. Larry the business manager was polite and most helpful , allowing me to choose which extras I wanted , such as a remote start , and did not pressure me to buy anything I did not want . I would definitely recommend Kelly Jeep Chrysler to anyone looking for a pleasant car buying experience . And I love my red Wrangler !

Great experience

by from Georgetown, MA |

I bought a brand new Jeep Patriot. This is my first new car and my first experience buying a new car. I was very excited and everyone at Jeep Chrysler was excited for me. I got a great deal and was treated with respect. I am leasing this vehicle so I know that when I return to the dealership for service I will be in good hands. This was truly a great experience.

How you know you are dealing with a good dealer

by from Andover, MA |

it's hard to know how good a dealership is until you have a problem with your car. I bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Kelly in 02/14 and had a lot of problems with the diesel exhaust system. Kelly fixed the car by working directly with Chrysler - they were able to get parts faster than others and get our car back on the road quickly. Unfortunately, the car we bought was a dud - too many problems in the first year of ownership. Kelly worked with us to get help from Chrysler - they worked hard to make us happy. Long story short, we traded our '14 for a '15 non-diesel and things have been great. I really felt like Kelly wanted us to be happy with our purchase and worked hard to make it so.

Kelly is the Best

by from Middleton, MA |

The folks at Kelly did a great job of taking care of me and my needs financially. They did not pressure me into buying "extra" incentives and worked with me when I said I had no money to put down towards a new vehicle. At one point during the finalization my credit was denied due to a past financial situation that had been resolved and the finance manager immediately got on the phone and started busting heads to get me approved. I was, and I drove away in a brand new Jeep Patriot. Also, my salesman Scott Lassiter was informative, kind, respectful, and helpful in all matters when it came to choosing a new vehicle. I would highly recommend giving them a visit if you are thinking of purchasing a new car for yourself.

Great service

by from woburn, ma |

Hi, I recently leased a 2015 Jeep Compass from Kelly Jeep. I went to another local dealership and was not taken care of. The moment I walked into Kelly Jeep I was greeted by Yamen Dallaji. He took all my worries away. Yamen listened to what I was looking for. He made a stressful process very simple for me. I would recommend family and friends to this dealership. They have great customer service and friendly.

Love My Grand Jeep Cherokee!

by from Wakefield, MA |

Great buying experience at Kelly Jeep Chrysler. Brian Colpak was awesome sales person. From demo to delivery, everything went smooth and hassle free.

Professional and Knowledgeable

by from Reading, MA |

I was not looking to buy a new car that day. After spending sometime online, I made a call to this dealership, and was encouraged to go there and talk to someone about my concerns regarding the Jeep Cherokees, which I did. I went there and I was very impressed with the whole process. The sales rep who helped me, James, was very professional, knowledgeable, easy to talk to person! He answered all my questions, and did his best to give me a good deal. I ended up trading my car for the price that I had in mind, added a little more out of pocket money, and got an amazing Jeep Cherokee that I've always wanted to get. Needless to say, I'm very happy with the whole process, and I would do it again at that dealership if I had to! Thank you guys and great job!

Professional and knowledgeable

by from Andover, MA |

I bought a 2015 Jeep Cherokee from Kelly Jeep a few weeks ago. Yamen Dallaji was my salesman. He was great to work with. He greeted me immediately when I entered the building. He was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I bought my vehicle the first day, but I didn't feel pressured at all. Yamen and the finance department stayed after closing to finish all the paperwork so that I could pick up the vehicle the next day before I left on vacation. When I arrived the next day, Yamen went through all the features with me, explaining everything in detail and setting everything up for me. He even had my favorite radio stations preprogrammed and set up the app on my phone. He followed up with me by email to make sure everything was ok. I went back to the dealership a couple of days ago to pick up a key and he came right out to greet me and and thanked me again. He even asked how my vacation was. I'd highly recommend asking for Yamen if you want a knowledgeable salesman with great attention to detail.

Great first-time car buying experience

by from Wakefield, MA |

I just bought my first car, a Jeep Wrangler, from Kelly Jeep Chrysler. As a first-time buyer, it can be easy to get overwhelmed with all that is entailed with purchasing a new vehicle, from all wheel drive to sound systems. Right from the get-go we were greeted by Yamen Dallaji, who was very professional and friendly. Yamen thoroughly explained all of my options and made sure I was comfortable and aware of everything the vehicle had to offer. Being a newbie to manual transmissions, he even gave me a lesson in the parking lot across the street! We also met with Tom MacDonald when finalizng the deal. He was great and very patient even with a misunderstanding on our end. We were impressed with the way it was handled. Overall, I am very pleased with the experience and of course my new Wrangler. I definitely will refer family and friends!

Great customer service and overall experience.

by from Danvers, MA |

My experience at Kelly Jeep was outstanding. Matt Chigas is an amazing person to deal with. He could not do enough to provide me with information I needed to make my decision. His dedication to his customers during and after the sale goes above and beyond anything I have ever experienced. I have been in the retail business for over 30 years and his enthusiasm, commitment and follow up is outstanding. Thank you.