Ira Toyota of Danvers

99 Andover St, Danvers, MA 01923

New 866-814-4339 New866-814-4339
Used 866-693-1571 Used866-693-1571
Service 866-847-5944 Service 866-847-5944

2 Showrooms in Danvers to serve you better! NEW- 99B Andover St. USED- 101 Andover St.

We highly recommend this dealership

by from Bedford, MA |

We just received our new Toyota car today! We have the best car purchase experience at Ira Toyota of Danvers. After visiting 3 car dealerships over the weekend we came to Ira Toyota of Danvers on Monday. We were greeted at the door with courtesy, and felt been welcomed right away. The salesperson, Adriana Porter, is friendly, honest and very generous with her time. She is very helpful, and answered all our questions. We closed the car deal in this one visit, and are happy with the car purchase. We just hope more people to come to Ira Toyota of Danvers to experience the smooth and pleasant car purchase process.

September 9, 2015

Thank you for your business, and for your kind words about Adriana!

Excellent Repair Shop But High Prices

by from Ipswich, MA |

I am on my third Toyota from IRA, and have been happy with the work they have done. Sadly, there prices are starting to get out of sight. All the work on my car was done by one mechanic, and it was done well, so no complaint their. Total time was about three hours. Just a small example from my last repair job, two light bulbs to be replaced. One bulb was a REAR TAIL LIGHT, price $1.07, second bulb was a TAG LIGHT price $6.36. Those prices are reasonable, but the labor cost was $23.00 per light, for a total of $46.00 to replace two light bulbs. In a three hour period, my labor costs where, $ 815.80. I will go back for major repairs, but small things never again. And I will be looking more closely to my bills.

May 1, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am sorry that you feel that way about the prices. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to speak with you about this, please contact me at 978-739-3718. I look forward to speaking with you. Charles B. Rocha, III General Manager

maria Lopez customer service

by from Boston, Ma |

I had a great experience leasing my first car, Maria Lopez did an excellent job helping my mom and I within two days. She is very professional and knowledgeable when it comes to asking questions. She always made sure we were happy with our choice. Very pleased.

February 14, 2016

Juliya thank you for your kind words for Maria! We are thrilled to hear she did such a great job!

Not willing to schedule recall appointments

by from North Andover, MA |

I purchased a pre-owned 2012 Toyota Camry from IRA. When I have tried to schedule an appointment for the outstanding recalls (one including an passenger airbag defect) I have gotten the following responses from Kim and others over the past month. "Let me check to see if the parts are available and call you back to schedule" - no return call. Called twice more to schedule over the past 3 weeks and after taking my information they put me on hold indefinitely. I purchased this car from IRA due to their close proximity to our home but find it very frustrating that they are unwilling to take the care in for recalls. Yesterday I received a special bulletin of extended warranty for this model due to excessive oil consumption and the letter referred to prior letters not received requiring the care be determined to have this defect buy Oct 2015. Possibly this is why they don't want to see the car? We continually give IRA the benefit of the doubt and they continually prove us wrong in how they manage sales and service. I'm mystified what IRA's sales and service model is given our experience with them.

December 24, 2015

Gregg, I understand your frustration with the recall process, but the dealership has nothing to do with whether or not the parts are available for those recalls. Manufacturers typically announce the recalls long before the parts become available to actually perform the repairs and in some cases before the fix for the problem has even been determined. I'm not sure why you would think we don't want to see your vehicle? We service more than 5,000 vehicles per month and we would be happy to service your vehicle. Please call me directly and I will do my best to get your questions answered and thanks for letting us know, Chuck Rocha General Manager 1-978-739-3718

Body shop

by from Danvers MA |

Follow up. Car back, body work was superb. Customer service was excellent. Process was frustrating because of delays but it was during Thanksgiving and things happen. They did detail car for free.

December 9, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to your next visit!

Body shop

by from Danvers MA |

Made the mistake of agreeing with insurance company to have body work done here. Brought it in on November 6, 2015 and on December first was emailed that it may be ready tomorrow afternoon. Seems they had to wait for a radiator hose coming from California? You would think a Toyota dealership would have a radiator hose in stock. The people seem nice but I feel like I'm getting the runaround. Thanks for letting me vent.

December 9, 2015

Thank you for speaking with us over concerning the duration of your visit and the radiator hose. We truly appreciate your business and hope everything was resolved to your satisfaction. If there is ever anything I can assist you with in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Buyer Beware!

by from Danvers, MA |

I knew that I wanted a Toyota, which is the reason why I went to this dealership. I really love my car, but I wish I bought it somewhere else. Once the sale was made, the salesman was fairly unresponsive to my requests. He did not respond to my emails or calls asking him to communicate information to my lender and insurance company. The worst part of our service was from the finance department. Jesus Rodriguez was threatening and very nasty to me when he learned that I did not want to finance through IRA and that I was not interested in their warranties. He refused to explain the paperwork that he wanted me to sign, and he also attempted to stare me down and belittle me. Please get a Toyota, just save yourself the stress and don't go to IRA in Danvers. Buying a new car should be fun and exciting, instead they really ruined my experience.

October 9, 2015

I apologize for that entire interaction. I assure you that our company does not promote or condone behavior like what you described. If you could contact me directly so I can follow up after I look further in to this I would appreciate it. I can be reached at 978-739-3718 or by email at crocha@iramotorgroup.com. Thanks, Chuck Rocha General Manager

Correct contact needed to acheive the best

by from Cape cod |

Once contact was made with the appropriate individual to get the transaction moving forward. Everything was above as expected. 5 Stars to be applied..........

July 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Nick!

Really dissapointed

by from Acton, MA |

I had really bad experience on first time buy toyota car. I bought Toyota Sienna at Ira Toyota Danvers, Before i closed the deal The Sales consultant tried be nice, after i close the deal i called him couple times he didn't answer and when he call me back he said this is not my job. when i back to pickup the car he didn't explain nothing about the car he ask other guy to help me. This guy safe my day, he show me all the features and answer all my questions, his name is Zeke Rodrigues. I had really problems with finance guy, the day i bought my car i'm waiting between 9:00 am until 2:30pm on Saturday, on monday he call me and ask for documents from my business he drive me crazy. I really dissapointing.

June 8, 2015

Mr. Geremias, I apologize for what happened during your recent purchase from us. We certainly don't want any of our customers leaving without a proper introduction to their new vehicle. I can assure you that the relationship we have after your purchase is just as important, if not more so, than during the purchase. I will speak to all of our employees who were involved in your transaction and I'm confident we can use this as a learning experience which will improve our operation. Thank you for taking the time to leave us the feedback and please feel free to reach out to me directly if you need anything in the future. Sincerely, Chuck Rocha, General Manager Chuck Rocha General Manager Ira Toyota of Danvers crocha@iramotorgroup.com 1-978-739-3718 - Office

they had the vehicle we were shopping for

by from Keene NH |

The sales person was very acomidating He was there on time had the vehicle clean and ready we dickered a little then settled The sales or finance manger was annother story he was obviously not happy with up He couldn't sell us a warrentee and we had already had out financing in place He tried to back out of the delivery deal we made with the sales person but it didn't work It would have been an excelent deal if he had stayed out of it

April 14, 2015

Dave & Kelly, thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for what you experienced in the finance department. Please give me a call if there is anything I can do. - Chuck Rocha, General Manager 978-739-3718