BMW of Peabody

Used 888-270-3488
Service 888-310-3763

Excellent!!

by from Amesbury, MA |

Excellent experience at BMW of Peabody. I worked with Frank Lopez. He was fantastic. Very friendly and attentive. Low pressure...really cares about his customers. I enjoyed working with him and he will be the first person I call when I replace my wife's car in the next 6-18 months.

Very pleasant experience

by from Newton, MA |

That was an exceptionally pleasant experience doing a car purchase business with Kaitlyn Bunnell. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, eager to address the slightest concern. All minor issues have been momentarily resolved. The entire process went rapidly and very smoothly. What a great job!!!

Great Experience Continues

by from Malden,Ma |

I didn't realize getting a 328i XDrive with specific colors and packages could be difficult. Thankfully I met Kaitlyn who spent hours over a number of days finding the perfect one. Her courtesy and professionalism made the process smooth and rewarding. This experience continues after the purchase with Kaitlyn answering my many questions and giving further demonstrations of the many features of this fine car.Other staff members,including Heather, were also very informative.I highly recommend both Kaitlyn and BMW of Peabody.

Buying Experience of Certified 5 Series BMW

by from Salem NH |

After reviewing the available pre-owned vehicle on the Web page, I visited two of the dealers who provided me with adequate info. The first dealer's contact and the sales rep. assigned ,though very courteous, were only interested in selling the car. The test drive was very dismal, to say the least, in a city traffic congested area. I expressed that I will like to drive in a highway as well, My request fell on deaf ears. The test drive was extremely short. In the showroom, the sales rep. persisted on selling the car. I felt the sales pressure right away. With disappointment, I excused myself and left the dealership. The following day, I visited the BMW Peabody with a specific car of my interest. I have reviewed the car details from Car-fax . I noticed the CAR-Fax alone not sufficient to make a complete buying assessment. I collected more information as Factory recall and others available from internet, both good and bad( such as recalls, customers' complaints , Federal safety reports, car reviews etc.). I met Jamie, the sales advisor at Peabody BMW, and expressed my interest in buying a 5 series. He took sufficient time explaining the availability of cars and other details. Then, I narrowed down to the specific BMW 535XI car in mind. I requested him more information, data and history of that specific vehicle as BMW keeps on computer files the entire record of each leased, certified or cars maintained by them. He took me right away to the service manager and went over the entire history of the car, all maintenance records, recall and corrections made etc.( many 3 and 5 series had HP fuel pump issues that were factory recalled ). This car had the issue taken care of. Also, he went over with the entire certification reports and what was corrected and updated to meet BMW standards. I was fully satisfied with the explanation, excellent condition of car and well maintained previous records. We took the car for a test drive both in the city and Highway drive conditions at dusk and night time driving. The car handled exceptionally well and I was very pleased with the performance. The final process of purchase negotiations was a breeze( I HAD A price in mind). With a couple of conversation with the Jamie and the Sales Manager, we completed the deal within 10 minutes. I signed the paperwork within 20 minutes. The folks trusted my words and I did not even have make a deposit on it. The Car was ready within two days as promised and delivered to my home(as I live in out of MA state in NH). They registered the car for me. I wrote a personal check for the full amount after all these transactions. It was the best car buying experience I had so far( I had purchased many cars in the past). I noticed that a duplicate key missing. I called Jamie and the Service Manager about it. The factory key shipped from Germany was made available to me the very next day. Peabody BMW is extremely customer oriented dealership. I am looking forward to their maintenance service as well in the future. I still have 62000 miles to go and 3 years period remaining for the BMW warranty, and all maintenance service options that came with it. I am extremely pleased with PEABODY BMW, Jamie and the Service manager to my total satisfaction and delight.

BMW 3 series

by from Providence, RI |

I was looking for a standard transmission BMW 3 series--which is why I looked further afield than my own neighborhood. We made the trip and our salesman, Ed DeHority, could not have been nicer. He was experienced, efficient, friendly and also knew when to give us a moment. Negotiating price went well too. We feel we had a good deal. They also delivered the car to us at DMV--and stayed through the registration process. I liked them and would certainly recommend them.

Buying Experience of Certified 5 Series BMW