BMW of Peabody

Used 888-270-3488 Used 888-270-3488
Service 888-310-3763 Service 888-310-3763

100% Satisfied with Kaitlyn Bunnell of BMW Peabody

by from Northshore, MA |

We just purchased our second BMW from Kaitlyn Marie Sarantos Bunnell of BMW of Peabody. Kaitlyn?s attention to every detail, knowledge, follow-thru, and engagement is top-notch. After having disappointing experiences at other dealerships it wasn?t even a question that Kaitlyn was the person we would go to for our next car purchase. It?s clear to see that she genuinely cares about her clients. She goes over and above to ensure that her clients are more than 100% satisfied. Without hesitation, we?ve already referred our friends and family to Kaitlyn. As a dealership, BMW of Peabody is exceptional - from the minute you walk in the door you are treated with respect. Our experience with the service department has also been incredible. Rob the service manager, Matt our service representative and all the staff offer exceptional value. The atmosphere is positive, questions are always answered methodically and swiftly, and you always feel that you are getting treated honestly.

1st BMW

by from Peabody Ma. |

This was my first BMW and the car the dealership and Rich Belgiorno are first rate would recommend them to all my friends

Love bmw

by from Peabody Ma |

Great service would highly recommend to everyone out there not just friends and family. BMW OF PEABODY feels just like home

Excellent Experience

by from Boston, MA |

This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Mohamed Beydoun was knowledgeable and friendly without being pushy which is rare in the car buying industry these days. He gave me a great price on the vehicle and my trade right out of the gate without all of the back-and-forth negotiations typically experienced when purchasing a new car. The whole process was quick, easy, and enjoyable, and if I could give more than five stars I would. I would absolutely recommend Mohamed if you are in the market for a BMW. I love my X1, and we look forward to our next BMW purchase from Mohamed at BMW of Peabody!

Excellent dealership!!

by from Methuen |

Excellent dealership, have bought 2 cars, and will very, very likely buy my next car there as well !

Professional and friendly service staff

by from Peabody, MA |

All work performed in a timely matter. The staff was knowledgeable, pleasant and accommodating which made this visit effortless.

Service Dept is A+ experience each and every time.

by from Danvers, MA |

I have had BMWs for the past 6 years. Each and every time I am at the Peabody store, I am impressed by their attention to detail and customer service.

Great Service, Sales force, and customer service.

by from Dracut, MA |

Outstanding Dealership. A pleasure to deal with. Very clean facility. Service second to none!

Extremely Satisfied with Robert Stein, BMW Peabody

by from Cambridge, MA |

We just purchased our new 2016 BMW from Robert Stein of BMW of Peabody. Robert was extremely attentive to every detail, knowledge, follow-thru, and engagement. Although we had several offers from other dealerships we choose BMW of Peabody for our final purchase mainly because of level of trust, and commitment Robert gave to ensure that I purchased exactly what I wanted in an automobile at a fair price. I highly recommend the dealership and Robert, in particular, for any future purchases. BMW of Peabody is exceptional, mainly because of dedicated members such as Robert and their team.

Car buying experience

by from Reading, MA |

Ed was straight forward, no nonsense and didn't try to pressure us at any time during the buying process.