Lexus Of Highland Park

New 888-547-7607
Used 888-515-1410
Service 866-906-4721

We Care About What You Want

Remarkably low pressure sales environment

by from Oak Park, IL |

They already priced the car lower than anywhere else I'd seen. They explained that their pricing strategy is designed to attract Internet customers. Even so, I was still able to negotiate a better deal to the price I wanted. I really appreciated the low pressure sales.

Satisfied shopper!

by from Chicago, IL |

Our experience with our Salesman, Tom Covello, was the most pleasant car buying experience we've ever had! Tom is an accomplished listener and his genuine approach in placing you in a vehicle that will satisfy you, is refreshing in an industry ripe with agressive tactics!

Excellent Costumer Service

by from Cicero,IL |

I recently purchased a Lexus GS 300 from this amazing dealer. After Shopping so many Lexus dealers in the Chicago area. I found the right one thanks to Jeff Richards. He answered all of my questions and concerns. Very nice and polite man nothing compared to the ones at the other Lexus dealers. There was an issue with one of the light bulbs and he got it fixed right away.I received great Costumer Service from Mr. Richards I definitely recommend this dealer to anyone that is interested in purchasing a car.

Lexus Of Highland Park responded to this review

April 9, 2013

I wanted to take a moment and personally thank you for your kind words. With our industry as competitive as it is, we are not naive to the fact that there are many, many dealership to choose from; and with that said - we appreciate you choosing ours and do business with us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Best Regards, Chad Simon Lexus of Highland Park Sales Manager

Best I even felt buying a car

by from Mundelein, Il |

Ie always hated car buying because I feel Il be taken for a ride. I did a lot of research this time and was incredibly happy with the experience. My wife went in for a test drive of a new Lexus ES350 and Susannah at the dealership took her for the drive. Susannah explained the car features and answered my wife questions and never felt any pressure to buy. I went back the next day armed with all the things I learned from the internet and she was very cordial and we agreed on a fair price. After a few days we went back to sign papers and they spent a few days and found exactly what we wanted. Glen (GM), Chad (SM), Lisa (finance) and others at the dealership were also great. A few days after delivery they even called back to ask if we had questions about all the technology in the car. This was the most pleasant experience I have ever had buying a car.

the truth

by from chicago |

I was in no hurry to get a new car, since I still had a few months left on my lease. I however, was curious to see what was available for new Lexus styles I was greeted first by a very friendly front desk, I suppose she was a greeter. Shortly after Mario approached me and showed me around. i immediately fell in love with the GS and before I knew it Mario and the man behind the curtain took me out of my old lease and I was driving a brand new 2013 GS350 for a just a few dollars more then my previous car which was nowhere near as nice. Lisa in finance was great, they made it easy and will go back again....for sure.

The WORST ever

by from Rockford |

--The sales manager was extremely insulting, very unprofessional, very RUDE, and had no RESPECT for the customer. --A few days later, the general manager emailed us about our experience at this dealership, and so we explained what happened. He did not have the courtesy to write back or call back.

Excellent Customer Service and Buying Experience

by from Grayslake, IL |

After visiting other dealerships, this specific location has surpassed the others. It was the attentive nature and positive customer interaction that has won my business.

very poor sales service

by from LAKE COUNTY |

I inquired online for a price quote,no sales person ever got back to me or even followed up.I called and spoke with a sales person who said that he would call back within the hour.Four hours later I called him back,he did not answer,the phone operator took my info and assured me that he would get right back to me, again no call. EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE!!!

Always excellent service

by from Chicago, IL |

When my mother-in-law bought a new Lexus last year she gave me her 2002 Lexus RX300. I love it and I am continuing the maintenance and upkeep with Lexus of Highland Park even though I live in Chicago. I've had nothing but great experiences here. They are highly professional and service is quick!