Lexus of Naperville

2480 Aurora Avenue, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-553-3940 New 888-553-3940
Used 888-553-3941 Used 888-553-3941
Service 877-877-3837 Service 877-877-3837

Welcome to Lexus of Naperville!

Great experience, just what I expected !

by from Naperville IL |

Lexus of Naperville is the epitome of class, quality & customer service! I don't want to purchase a vehicle ANYWHERE else! My husband and I, being in the market for a vehicle, stopped in one cold, wet Saturday afternoon. Salesman Nick Gerlak, bundled up, came out to the sales lot, introduced himself & jumped right in with answers to our questions. We didn't find anything that day, but Nick was as professional & courteous as if we had. After a week of shopping around at other Lexus dealerships.. We ended right back at Lexus of Naperville. We asked for Nick, looked at what I was interested in & Nick closed the deal. It's the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. These guys aren't aggressive or fast talkers. They genuinely want you to be happy with your choice. I had to let the Business Manager Andrew know what a great experience I had. My husband and I are repeat customers of Lexus of Naperville & we were just reminded that their service is bar none!

Overall good, but quite uneven experience

by from Chicago, ILL |

Initially dealing with the dealership over the telephone and email was quite good and I have no complaints. The individual that went over the cars features with me was knowledgeable, friendly and comprehensive. The car was detailed nicely and ready to go. The financing rate that was promised to me was quite different than the rate that showed up on the contract. The finance department fixed the problem and the rate was in the top range of what was promised, but within the range. Either a very dishonest transaction or a very sloppy one. The test drive was incomplete, non-communicative and disappointing.. I am not talking about the car. The individual that took us on the test drive was actually quite likeable and we enjoyed talking to him However, the "test drive" was a complete bust. We essentially went around the block and were not offered to go on a high way. We did not say anything only because we had previously driven the car at another dealership and were familiar with the feel etc. The day before we made the deal final I spent a great deal of time over the email and telephone with the internet sales individual who greeted us when we came to the dealership for the first time. He then handed us off to the Lexus team to do their part which was acceptable. The individual indicated to us that he would see us before we left, but never showed up again and I did want to talk to him. Understand that it is not on the customer to have people follow-through. The biggest issue however was the time it took to complete, print out, etc. the paperwork after we decided to culminate the deal. What was the point of me taking all the time previously to set up the paperwork when the rate was not communicated correctly and they did not even have my wife on the purchase/ownership agreement which requited a whole additional set of paperwork. This whole process was botched in my judgment. Finally, so who was aware of the problems that we encountered? Although the finance person was very professional and handled the rate problem efficiently we would have thought that this was a huge deal and absolutely no-one followed up to explain, apologize etc. Shocking! I feel the price I paid for the car was very fair and there were exceptional (Michael in explaining all the features and Chandra in finance) aspects to the process of dealing with this dealership. However, it is less than I would expect from a Lexus dealership.

Lexus of Naperville

by from Chicago, IL |

I inquired the car thru Car.com and they responded right away and followed up with me. Although I have not purchased the vehicle from them yet, I think I will do that soon.

April 16, 2016

Thank you ikyy! Our internet team works very hard to ensure that all of our guests get the information they request as soon as possible! Hope to have you as a customer very soon!

Best dealer experience ever!!!

by from La Grange Park |

Colsant, Christopher at ccolsant@lexusofnaperville.com was very attentive and easy to deal with. I was pleasantly surprised by a dealership for the first time in my life. Buying experiance was great. They helped with connecting of phone and explained all the features on the car, before we left the lot. LOVE THEM.!!

April 17, 2016

Thank you piotrus999! We're glad you're so pleased with your experience here at the dealership. Chris will certainly be happy to hear your kind words and remember, our technology specialists are here for you any time you need!

Exceptional Sales Experience

by from Plainfield IL |

I recently exchanged my RX for a NX in a new lease agreement. I highly recommend Mohammed as your Sales Rep. Mo respects your time and handles the sales discussion and process based on your specific needs. It is a no hassle approach and he comes with the bottom line figures. He is a great guy and a pleasure to work with. My new NX is exceeding my expectations and I particularly am benefiting from the phone app to start my car from the train! In the past all service experiences have been great and love the free car wash service. You can't go wrong with Lexus of Naperville.

April 16, 2016

Thanks Mohammedfan! Mo will be very happy to hear he has another loyal fan. At Lexus of Naperville, we try our hardest to make sure that our guests are not only happy with their vehicle, but comfortable as well!

NX 200

by from Elburn, IL |

This my second purchase (lease) from Paul and he and all of the people involved make this so easy. Had difficulties finding the right color combination and in the end they made us an offer on a car with more equipment that we started looking at, but the deal was so good, we accepted. Love the no haggle pricing and the delivery experience with Michael is awesome.

Nice Lexus Purchase

by from Valparaiso, IN |

Really had a great experience. Dare I say it was actually a fun experience? Enjoyed our salesman Paul and everyone who we had contact with. Fair prices and nice people - doesn't get much better than that. Thank you!

Best sales experience ever!!

by from Oswego,Il. |

This was just meant to be! My husband and I have been looking to downsize our SUV and I just couldn't find any of the smaller /mid size SUV's that had character, and that didn't look like a 'cookie cutter' vehicle' that everyone else had. We looked around for a year, and my gut kept steering me back to the Lexus NX 200t Sport at the Lexus Dealership in Naperville. I can NOT STRESS ENOUGH how accommodating, fair and professional, as well as down to earth everyone was from the beginning to the end of our experience!!!! Any dealer we have ever bought a vehicle from in the past, has been more of an upsetting or unsettling experience, in which takes away from the excitement an owner should embrace from the amount of money they have just signed away. All I can say is 'THANK YOU SAL LALA, VIOLET VRSEK, AND THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT(MR PAYTON?) AND LEXUS, FOR LETTING US DRIVE AWAY WITH SUCH AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE! :)

review

by from Oswego |

Excellent as always. Rick Vanpelt is easy to work with and Violet was very helpful in going over the car. Great job as usual!

Great Experience

by from Batavia Il. |

Was a great car buying experience. No pressure. Communicated the price I wanted to pay for the car which was a fair price and they came back very close to it and we closed the deal. Mohammad Naim was a great salesman and I never felt pressured or "schmoozed". Just straight forward genuine conversation. Will look here first if I in the market again for a vehicle for the family.