Lexus of Naperville

2480 Aurora Avenue, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-553-3940
Used 888-553-3941
Service 877-877-3837

Welcome to Lexus of Naperville!

Great Service. Great people.

by from Valparaiso, IN |

While getting the special "treatment" from another dealer, I found a car I wanted to look at on my cell phone. Contacted the dealer through Cars.com and was in communication with the dealer right a way along with things taking place in anticipation of my arrival. Great service from beginning to end. Mark Wethington

Great buying experience

by from Chicago, Il |

This is my first time making a big purchase and the staff at this dealership was very helpful. My sales guy Hani was very easy going and he made this experience a very comfortable one. We found the truck With the options I wanted at a different location and I was told that they could have it to me in a week or two. I got a call the next day stating that my vehicle was in and I could come pick it up. The technology specialist (Violet) did an excellent job making sure I understood how to use the features of my car. She even called a few days later to see if I had any issues or questions. I would definitely recommend this dealership to other buyers. Thanks guys for a wonderful experience! BTW I LOVE my new car! 2015 Nx 200t

Best buying car experience ever!

by from Napervile Illinois. |

Violet Vrsek was very nice explaining the new car features. She really toke the time with a big smile on her face! She never made us we were a bother to her! Way to go Violet! Scott Sharrow was very helpfull taking over while Nick Gerlack was on vacation. He made the purchase look very easy. Securing finance trough Lexus was easy and they even my credit union finance rate from 1.99 to 1.95 percent finance! Picking up our new GX 460 from Lexus of Naperville was the best choice! We will go back and purchase again from them.

My first Lexus after many German competitors

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

My wife has bought 5 cars from Lexus in Naperville and Hani Dolat always made sure the got a good deal, excellent service and she always left the dealership feeling she made a good decision. This was to a big part because of Hani's pleasant personality, his great subject matter expertise and patience. He displayed the same service excellence when helping me to get into my first Lexus after owning an Audi and a BMW. I couldn't be happier with my choice in car, dealership and Sales representative. I highly recommend Hani and Lexus of Naperville to anybody in search for a not just a great car but an overall great service experience.

Friendly, Professional, Great Customer Service

by from St Charles, IL |

My wife and I were looking for a safe, affordable, and reliable used car for our daughter. Lexus of Naperville had a used Ford Escape we were considering and since I was not familiar with that car we came in to do a test drive and 'kick the tires'. Laura Krist was our sales consultant and she was so easy to work with! Laura was very friendly and greeted us with a smile and professionalism. She went out of her way to make us comfortable and relaxed (we've had the typical unpleasant car buying experience at other dealers). Laura listened to our needs and in literally 10 min we agreed on a price that was acceptable - and that was it! It was very refreshing to have such a positive experience buying a car. I highly recommend Laura to anyone that wants a friendly, professional, quick car buying experience with great customer service.

Amazing Experience

by from Naperville, IL |

I was very impressed with the care and attention that they pay to the details. I felt that they were very fair and honest. They were able to get me my dream car for what I wanted to spend, which was great! I was even more impressed with the care that they provide post the actual sale. They took over an hour to take me through every detail of my car and be sure that I understood how everything worked.

Great Service at Lexus of Naperville

by from Chicago, IL |

Dan Foster was my salesman at Lexus of Naperville and I must say the customer service was exceptional! Not only was the service exceptional, the vehicle was also.

Step Up to a Great Car Buying Experience

by from Naperville, IL |

If you are looking for a new car head over to Lexus of Naperville, and ask for Laura Krist, sales consultant. She will make your experience of buying that new car as seamless as possible. With our list of questions, Laura patiently answered each and every one of them. At one point she even pulled out of us something to consider even though we thought we had done our homework. Our first visit with Laura was the preliminary one, driving the car and gathering facts, but there was one other dealership we wanted to visit. In the meantime, we had a follow up call from Laura to see if we had thought of any other questions. What we liked about Laura was we did not feel pressured at all which is the downfall of going to most dealerships. In the end we went back to Lexus of Naperville, finalized everything with Laura and drove home our 2015 Lexus RX350 after Jacob Baron patiently explained in detail how everything worked in the car. Lexus of Naperville has the kind of customer service people want but rarely see these days. We highly recommend Lexus of Naperville and Laura Krist and Jacob Baron.

Not Bickering

by from Naperville, IL |

I came in for service, not expecting to buy a new car. Dan made it simple. He knew the net price I was willing to spend for the new car and he made it happen.

great dealer

by from naperville, il |

We visited this dealer twice before deciding to buy. Both times, Dane Foster was very helpful and never attempted to hard sell us a car before we left. When we decided on a car Dan and the entire dealership was quick and efficient in the delivery of our car. Over all, an excellent salesman and dealership.

Easiest and Quickest Car buying experience

by from Aurora, IL |

My experience at Lexus of Naperville was beyond amazing. As a younger man (21 years old), my sales consultant (Steve Mills) treated me with the up most respect right from the beginning. Other dealerships in the area were a different story. This was my third time purchasing a car, and this was by FAR the easiest, quickest, and smoothest car buying experience. If possible, I would give this dealership a 6 out of 5. The finance manager Bill Cranley made the numbers part of buying a car ridiculously easy and was up front and honest with everything. One of the Lexus Delivery Specialists, May Suntikul, blew me away with how easy she made everything look in my new vehicle. Thanks to everyone who works at this dealership, keep up the amazing work!