2480 Aurora Avenue, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-553-3940
Used 888-553-3941
Service 877-877-3837

Welcome to Lexus of Naperville!

Great Service. Great people.

by from Valparaiso, IN |

While getting the special "treatment" from another dealer, I found a car I wanted to look at on my cell phone. Contacted the dealer through Cars.com and was in communication with the dealer right a way along with things taking place in anticipation of my arrival. Great service from beginning to end. Mark Wethington

great dealer

by from naperville, il |

We visited this dealer twice before deciding to buy. Both times, Dane Foster was very helpful and never attempted to hard sell us a car before we left. When we decided on a car Dan and the entire dealership was quick and efficient in the delivery of our car. Over all, an excellent salesman and dealership.

Easiest and Quickest Car buying experience

by from Aurora, IL |

My experience at Lexus of Naperville was beyond amazing. As a younger man (21 years old), my sales consultant (Steve Mills) treated me with the up most respect right from the beginning. Other dealerships in the area were a different story. This was my third time purchasing a car, and this was by FAR the easiest, quickest, and smoothest car buying experience. If possible, I would give this dealership a 6 out of 5. The finance manager Bill Cranley made the numbers part of buying a car ridiculously easy and was up front and honest with everything. One of the Lexus Delivery Specialists, May Suntikul, blew me away with how easy she made everything look in my new vehicle. Thanks to everyone who works at this dealership, keep up the amazing work!

Great Lexus Dealership in the area

by from Geneva,IL |

Although I wasn't able to buy my used Lexus here as they did not have the color that I needed, I am writing this review because of the excellent salesmanship by Philip Asiedu. He did an outstanding job and went out of his way to show me the vehicles and everything about them. I had a very good customer experience with him and he clearly exceeded expectations. I was very picky in what I needed, in a shorter time period and that too for a used Lexus, I couldn't find it at this dealership. If you are buying a car from here, this is a good reputed dealership and offers some great freebies to owners for as long as they own their car.

extraordinary

by from Wheaton, IL. |

Our family has bought four vehicles from Lexus Of Naperville in the past and we're always blown away with the dealership, the service, the experience and especially George. We may not come in for a year or so and when My wife enters the store, George greets her by name and is always pleased to see her. WOW. Even when he knows she's just in for an oil change, not to buy a car. He's always been a true-blue gentleman and has always treated us fairly when trading for a new car.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Last week, I purchased a Lexus RX350. Paul sat down with me and went over every detail with financing and what features would suit me in the vehicle. He went above and beyond to make sure I got the exact car that I wanted, and was very helpful in getting me financed. I also had a trade in, and Paul and his team were very fair to me. Not only was this process simple and stress-free for me, but it was a lot of fun. The staff at Lexus, especially Paul, are so kind, caring, and helpful, it truly made my car buying experience fun and exciting. I am so happy with my purchase and have recommended Paul and Lexus of Naperville to my family and friends. If you truly want to be treated like family, purchase your car here. They are wonderful people.

Great Buying Experience

by from Naperville, IL |

We bought a GX460 on 1/31/15. The customer service that Steve Mills provided to us was top notch. He stayed with us from start to finish and was extremely professional, knowledgable, and customer oriented. One of the best car-buying experience I have ever had. Keep up the good work Lexus!

Lexus RX350

by from St. Charles, IL |

I just went there, sat in the car I was interested in to get a feel for it. Salesman came talked to me, wasn't a high pressure atmosphere, didn't take my phone number (which was good), so it was up to me to contact them again. We didn't talk price or what discounts they would give.

Easy to deal with

by from Batavia,IL |

Dealership was very open about what they could deal on. Buying process with low pressure

by from Naperville |

Repair facility is pretty bad. The attitude is just like other domestic dealers. Loot as much money from customer as possible. Nothing special about Lexus reapir dept.