Planet Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 888-627-9414
Used 888-628-2560
Service 877-692-1252

your un-dealership

Kind punctual service for a rare clean vehicle

by from East bridgewater, ma |

This was my eighth vehicle purchased and the service and lack of pressure was the best ive ever experienced. Even for a busy presidents day weekend, the salesman were very stressfree under busy conditions and seemed to all help each other equally so we didnt have to wait for one specific salesman to be available. The vehicle i purchased seemed beyond what i expected for quality. Highly would recommend them to any family members looking for cars in the future.

Very good experience

by from Tewksbury MA |

The facilities were great, and Rob was great as a salesman. No pressure to buy, but left with a vehicle that day. They really showed they care about the customers. Thank you very much

The Best Dealership Ever

by from Hopkinton, MA |

I could go on and on and on about how great the overall experience we had with Planet relative to Friendliness, Full, personel Service, consideration and general professionalism. When it comes time for us to get another car, we won't even think about going anywhere else. We leased a Jeep Liberty (what a great car!) from planet and we're sorry that they're being discontinued, but we'll defintely return to Planet for whatever car we decide to get next. Everything about the operation and the facility was top flight and we found all of the staff to be absolutely Great in all respects. Special thanks to Rob, Mike and Dan and the rest of the staff for all of the consideration shown to us over the years.

Service Department

by from Sioux Falls SD |

I would like to give a big THANK-YOU to Dan Briggs and his service crew. Dan and his crew made my daughter visit a very good experience. As a young women a visit to a service department can be a scary thing. Dan Briggs explained the problems her van was having and answered all of her questions. Thanks Dan. Greg Johnson

Awesome experience!

by from Gardner, MA |

Everything went smoothly and the staff worked quickly to make sure all went well!

Planet Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

June 14, 2013

Thank you for the business!

Fast and easy buying process

by from Pembroke, MA |

Found the truck I had been searching for online. I filled out a inquiry and Pete called me first thing in the morning. I drove to the dealer, test drove the truck, negotiated trade and price and drove away that evening with my truck. I was a stress free process. I highly recommend Planet Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Franklin.

Planet Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

June 14, 2013

We appreciate the kinds words! Thank you.

NEW CAR PURCHASED

by from WALPOLE, MA |

Bought a 2011 Dodge Journey from Joey Garafalo. I have never had a more possitive experience buying a car than that. He is a highly motivated salesman who looks out for his customer. He will bend over backwards (He may do that litterally) to make sure the customer is satisfied. My whole experience with Planet was great! The whole procedure went very smoothly and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will DEFFINATELY go back to Joey when I am ready for anothe car! THANK YOU PLANET CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE.

Friendliest!

by from Holliston, MA |

This place is always my go-to for reliable oil changes, tire rotations, & anything else I need. Everybody always has a smile on their face & is eager to chat even if they know they aren't making a sale. Not like other dealerships I've been to. And I can be in & out for an oil change faster than I can at a gas station.

Great dealership for both sales and service!

by from Metrowest Boston |

We always have an excellent experience at Planet Jeep Chrysler Dodge. We have been doing business with them since they purchased the dealership from the prior owner. We have had service done there and have purchased three new vehicles from them. We deal with Mike Power who is an outstanding Sales Professional. Just picked up our new Ram 1500 Laramie on Saturday! Love the vehicle, love the dealership and the people there :) We always recommend them to family and friends.

Love my Wrangler

by from Plainville, MA |

I got my Wrangler here last summer, Planet is the only one who had Orange in stock! I love my Jeep and recommend this dealer for anyone looking for a Jeep! I just had my first oil change!

Professional interaction during Used Car Purchase

by from Worcester, MA |

My experience was positive. The sales representative (P.T.) was professional, courteous and responsive to my questions.