Planet Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 888-627-9414 New 888-627-9414
Used 888-628-2560 Used 888-628-2560
Service 877-692-1252 Service 877-692-1252

your un-dealership

Kind punctual service for a rare clean vehicle

by from East bridgewater, ma |

This was my eighth vehicle purchased and the service and lack of pressure was the best ive ever experienced. Even for a busy presidents day weekend, the salesman were very stressfree under busy conditions and seemed to all help each other equally so we didnt have to wait for one specific salesman to be available. The vehicle i purchased seemed beyond what i expected for quality. Highly would recommend them to any family members looking for cars in the future.

Love my Jeep Cherokee!!!

by from Westborough, MA |

Planet Jeep is nothing short of wonderful. The overall vibe of the dealership is relaxed and pleasant. You can feel at ease in their lovely dealership. There is no hard pressure from them just happy team members there to help you, let you look and answer questions. This genuine tone definitely starts at the top. Planet's owner John is sincere, honest, smart and extremely helpful. He made sure his team took great care of me. The Sales Manager and Finance Manager made my purchase extremely painless. Again, there is no pressure from them or hard upselling of extra bells and whistles. Rob was my sales rep and he was, again, another fantastic member of Planet's team. His demeanor is very calm, relaxed and heartfelt. He has wonderful product knowledge and walked me through my Jeep's features - which are a lot! He did not hard sell me in any way or make me feel like I had to decided right then and there that I needed to buy the car. None of the "well, other people are looking at it so we need to know" or "It might not be here tomorrow" lines. He truly let me decide, but after I test drove it I knew that was my car 100%! Planet's vibe is one of trust. They have a knowledgeable, smart staff who truly care about what is best for the customer. If you're looking to buy a Jeep (or Dodge, Ram or Chrysler) and have an wonderful buying experience Planet is your dealership. I can't recommend them enough. I know they are a dealership I would purchase from again in the future.

Planet Jeep is the Best !

by from Foxboro, MA |

There are many places to look for a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Planet is much different. From my first email to Harvey in the Internet Department to taking delivery it was a breeze. If Harvey got me in the door with great information and no pressure, Mike Power sold me. I even got a different package with more features for less money than I thought possible. I love my Jeep Grand Cherokee and Planet. Thanks Harvey and Mike !

Service Department

by from Plymouth, MA |

The staff in the dealership is outstanding. The Service Dept. is reliable, honest & quick.

Very good experience

by from Tewksbury MA |

The facilities were great, and Rob was great as a salesman. No pressure to buy, but left with a vehicle that day. They really showed they care about the customers. Thank you very much

The Best Dealership Ever

by from Hopkinton, MA |

I could go on and on and on about how great the overall experience we had with Planet relative to Friendliness, Full, personel Service, consideration and general professionalism. When it comes time for us to get another car, we won't even think about going anywhere else. We leased a Jeep Liberty (what a great car!) from planet and we're sorry that they're being discontinued, but we'll defintely return to Planet for whatever car we decide to get next. Everything about the operation and the facility was top flight and we found all of the staff to be absolutely Great in all respects. Special thanks to Rob, Mike and Dan and the rest of the staff for all of the consideration shown to us over the years.

Service Department

by from Sioux Falls SD |

I would like to give a big THANK-YOU to Dan Briggs and his service crew. Dan and his crew made my daughter visit a very good experience. As a young women a visit to a service department can be a scary thing. Dan Briggs explained the problems her van was having and answered all of her questions. Thanks Dan. Greg Johnson

Awesome experience!

by from Gardner, MA |

Everything went smoothly and the staff worked quickly to make sure all went well!

Planet Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

June 14, 2013

Thank you for the business!

Fast and easy buying process

by from Pembroke, MA |

Found the truck I had been searching for online. I filled out a inquiry and Pete called me first thing in the morning. I drove to the dealer, test drove the truck, negotiated trade and price and drove away that evening with my truck. I was a stress free process. I highly recommend Planet Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Franklin.

Planet Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

June 14, 2013

We appreciate the kinds words! Thank you.

NEW CAR PURCHASED

by from WALPOLE, MA |

Bought a 2011 Dodge Journey from Joey Garafalo. I have never had a more possitive experience buying a car than that. He is a highly motivated salesman who looks out for his customer. He will bend over backwards (He may do that litterally) to make sure the customer is satisfied. My whole experience with Planet was great! The whole procedure went very smoothly and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will DEFFINATELY go back to Joey when I am ready for anothe car! THANK YOU PLANET CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE.