Lexus Of Orland

8300 W 159th St, Orland Park, IL 60462

New 877-841-0364
Used 888-398-8672
Service 877-876-4571

Chicagoland's First Lexus Dealer!

Great Experience

by from Bartlett, IL |

Worked with Stan Turner when purchasing and can't say enough about him and the dealership. Nice guy, very relaxed atmosphere and experience. Fantastic team.

Be weary. Be very weary

by from Munster Indiana |

I brought my used lexus here for service. Just bought it had 67k at another dealer but wanted it checked by this dealer. What a mistake. The problem was I had no heat at the feet. Their trained factory tech informed me that it appeared the servo motor was bad. To fix 800.00. If it turned out that was not the problem it would be in the vicinity of 2400.00 to fix. If I decided not to get it done there would be a charge minimally 500 for the mechanic to put it back together. I decided to take my car and get a second opinion. The local shop here took the car in and after 15 minutes the owner told me it was fixed at no charge. A arm came off the door to open to get the heat. No problem since. I complained to lexus corp and the service manager agreed to send me my 99.00 diagnostic fee back. That was 3 months ago. No check. I can tell you to be very careful with the service department here. I am now a devout customer now of the local shop.

Do not recommend for used Non-Lexus vehicles

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a used Non-Lexus luxury class vehicle from them. My experience with the individuals in the dealership except for the sales guy where not very exciting. If you purchase a used car from them, especially if it's not a Lexus, make sure you have the car checked out by a mechanic (which I did not do, my fault). While my car was in overall good shape, it does need about $3000 in repairs to get it in top shape (some of which are optional, some are not). It was low on engine coolant 2 days after I bought it and I had to drive to the shop right away. The sales guy told me during the purchase process that they would not leave me hanging if something where to be wrong with the car in the coming days, which turned out to be a false statement. I knew at the time that I couldn't hold them to it, but hoped they would be somewhat honest. My sales guy tried to convince the owner, "Bob", to reimburse me for some of the repairs (even a $300 check would have been nice - 10% of the repairs) but he wouldn't have any of it. Since the car was "driving", that was all he wanted to see. Note: If you purchase a car from them, as long as it drives it's in good shape. After the purchase process my bank instructed me to send final loan documents to the dealership. The finance guy I had finalized the purchase with, I believe it's Jeremy, didn't return one of my 2 voicemails. But as always, Jim stepped in. Before I purchased the car I put down a $500 credit card hold so that the car would be reserved for me. Turns out they didn't just hold $500 but actually charged $500 on my credit card. It's 3 days after I told them about this, and it's still not refunded. There is also a delay getting a final license plate because somebody in their office messed up something and the state was withholding stickers from them. So all in all I'd suggest that you find a different dealer for Lexus cars. If you find a used car from them you like just make sure you inspect it well. It seems to me that quite a few people in that dealership don't know what they're doing and don't consider customer service a high priority.

Lexus of Orland

by from chicago, il |

i have been leasing cars for the last 10 years and i recently leased a 2013 Lexus Ct Hybrid from Jeff Lopeka at Lexus of Orland and i have never been happier with a dealership, car, and experience!!! i have been back for 5000 mile service and the service department is OUTSTANDING as well. very pleased with Lexus of Orland and i'm not an easy customer :)

Great buying experience and tech support

by from Palos Heights, IL |

I absolutely love my new Lexus ES300h - an amazing hybrid vehicle with style, comfort and pep. Andrew Briick was our salesman - he was great in all respects. We were treated fairly and respectfully throughout the entire process, in a comfortable and low-pressure fashion. He was knowledgable and yet not a fake know-it-all. Best car-buying experience I have had. Also, the Orland tech people (especially Tommy Lynch) is also terrific. Like Andrew, Tommy has been thorough, respectful, insightful and genuine.

Great service

by from Homer Glen, IL |

Just bought brand new Lexus RX-350. Very good car, very good price, very good service. Our sales person Andrew Briick was very pleasant to work with and I will recommend Lexus of Orland Park.

New Lexus ES 350

by from Orland Park, IL |

The best experience I've ever had with a salesman and dealership. My wife and I were treated like royalty. I would highly recommend this Salesperson and dealership.

Andrew Briick - Lexus Orland

by from Chicago |

As a Sales Consultant, I truly appreciate and get excited when I receive outstanding customer service. I had the pleasure of meeting one of the sales associates at Lexus Orland, Andrew Briick, back in January. I went in for an oil change and was also starting to casually look for an RX. Andrew was absolutely amazing to work with on my car search. He was very professional and listened to all of my needs and wants for a new car. He continued to follow up with me for the next seven months to try and help me find the perfect car. I finally found the RX I was looking for. Working with Andrew was awesome and I would definitely work with him again. My sister and father-in-law will be in the market for a new car shortly so I will definitely send them Andrew?s way. When I?m ready to buy my next new RX, I?ll definitely be calling him as well! Thanks again, Andrew!

Great service

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

Respond to your request very quickly. Very prompt. I looked for a used vehicle on cars.com and they listed a couple of dealerships but by far this dealership responded in a very professional manner. I was pleased with the the way they were concerned and left voicemails. Once again great customer service.

Excellent Facilities

by from Oaklawn, IL 60453 |

I would recommend any one who wants to buy a Lexus to come to the one in Orland Park, they are very pleasant people there, even the receptionist.

OVERALL GREAT EXPERIENCE. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

by from PALOS HEIGHTS IL |

I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH ANDREW BRIICK. HE WAS PROFESSIONAL AND WAS NOT PUSHY. ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND FOLLOWED UP WITHIN A FEW MINUTES WITH ONES HE NEEDED HELP WITH. RECOMMEND HIM AND LEXUS OF ORLAND.