Liberty Auto City

New 888-482-8219
Used 888-878-8841
Service 877-361-5650

Great Deals!!! www.libertyautocity.com

Liberty Auto City is the BEST!!!

by from Gurnee, IL |

Liberty Auto City was so helpful when I wanted to purchase my NEW Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I got exactly what I wanted and it was a very easy process. Patrick and I exchanged emails for a couple days before I could make it into the dealership and I couldn't ask for any better service. Once I got into the dealership they had the Jeep I wanted to test-drive ready for me and I knew it was the one I wanted. I will never go anywhere else for my vehicles again. I just loved how they treated me and the dealership is really amazing. I will tell ALL my family and friends about my experience and recommend Liberty Auto City to ALL of them!

Satisfied Customer

by from Chicago, IL |

Chris Acker made the who process of purchasing a 2011 Honda Odyssey smooth and painless. Chris took his time to let me test drive the vehicle and he allowed me to experience the car ride (driving through bumpy roads, driving on high speed road, making a sharp U turn, making a hard stop, etc.). Although Chris specializes in Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram, he was able to answer most of my questions on the Odyssey. When Chris did not know an answer, he was very straightforward and honest with me and he spent time to find the answers. The finance part took awhile but it was not as bad as I thought and at the end I did receive a decent deal. Overall the dealership is very accommodating and friendly; a handful of times they offered a beverage and when it was time for prayer they were able to find a quiet area for me to perform my prayer. I would highly recommend to purchase a vehicle at this dealership and ask for Chris Acker to help you purchase your new vehicle.

The ONLY Place to buy a car!!!

by from Gurnee, IL |

I just want to say that if you are looking for a dealership to give you the best...you MUST go to Liberty Auto City. I have been to several dealerships looking for cars in the past, but I will NEVER go anywhere else. The friendly staff at Liberty Auto City made me feel right at home. I worked with Patrick online and he was simply the best. Not only did he respond to my inquiry online very quickly but he also answered ALL of my many questions. He was quick and to the point and really valued my time while searching for the best vehicle. I immediately set an appointment to to in and meet with him. When I got to Liberty Auto City, I was greeted warmly and taken care of, and I couldn't ask for more. I was introduced to my salesman Michael Croft right away. He was really friendly and a pleasure to work with. I purchased a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon from him and I absolutely love it. Normally I hate the snow, but with my new Jeep, I am actually looking forward to it! Liberty Auto City is simply the best and only place I will ever buy my vehicles from. I have already told all my friends about them.

Love my GRAND CHEROKEE!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I knew what I wanted in my Jeep. I'm a very busy person & was delivered exactly what I expected. Spent a few weeks with Patrick Kozra online & was very professional and courteous with my budget and time frame. I would recommend and have sent a referral already. Thank you!!

So far, not happy

by from Mount Prospect |

I have exchanged a few emails with Patrick and I got a quote from him on, what I thought was the Jeep that I wanted. Good deal, but when I asked to send me specifics on the car, I got something totally different. Now of course, he is trying to tell me that I got confused. So far, not happy

Delivered as promised

by from Omaha, NE |

Chris Acker went was very patient and did a great overall job

Great Experience

by from Libertyville, IL |

Went to Liberty Auto Group to look at the new Jeep Cherokees and ended up buying one from Dan Magana. What a great experience! Everyone we met at Liberty Auto City made the whole process enjoyable. I would definitely recommend them to any looking to purchase a vehicle.

Nice facility, Very Professional Staff

by from Waukegan, IL |

The buying experience was great, from Chris Acker, my salesperson, to the manager and the finance man, Mark. The dealership bought my lease with no questions asked, and they worked with my budget. They are down to earth businessmen and women...not the standard dealership using slick means to sell you a car. I found this dealership because I didn't like the one I leased a car from. My husband leased a vehicle from them, and now I have bought a car. We will be back.

2015 Dodge Dart GT

by from Libertyville, IL |

I was a first time new car buyer and my experience at Liberty Auto City was excellent! The 2015 Dodge Dart drives great. Thanks Chris Acker.

Diagnosis fee

by from Libertyville IL |

They charge a $120 diagnosis few for looking into Repair. Didn't tell me until I arrived to drop my car off.

Car Buying experience

by from Waukegan |

I just purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee, Trailhawk from Chris Acker. Chris was very knowledgeable about not only his products but other car companies as well. In the end, we were more impressed with our final selection and got a great car, from a great dealership.