Liberty Auto Plaza

Service 888-449-2117

It's All Right Here.

Libertyville KIA

by from Glenveiw , il |

Our experience was very pleasant, They seemed to just want to please. I work in a very customer service oriented environment, so I always appreciate being treated by someone who truly cars about my needs. Andrew, Malik, Anthony, and Doug were all awesome! Thanks again!! Tami

Terrible place!

by from Rockton, IL |

Terrible! I made an appointment to see a Scion TC they had the night before. When I got there the next day they showed me the car, it was filthy inside and out! If you know you are showing a car would you not get it detailed first? The salesman was clueless about the car and just stood there not saying anything, not trying to sell me the car... That's your job! Gave up on him and went straight to the manager who gave a bit more info on it. Then had no problem letting me leave to check out another car at another dealership. So I went to check out the other Scion TC at the other dealership (Northbrook Toyota) and almost walked out to go back to Liberty Auto Plaza, but unlike Liberty Auto Plaza they didn't want me to leave and made me an unbeatable deal! So I bought it! I do not recommend this place to anyone! Very lazy and unprofessional!

good experience

by from new berlin wisconsin |

Went in with print out from cars.com Worked with Brandon Walter Explained what rebates i qualified for Worked out a fair price Good experience

Horrible customer service

by from chicago |

terrible customer service. I was looking for a new car, trade in value of my car was 80% less of what other dealers were offering for my current car. Sales associate was not polite and had to play the "let me go back and check with my manager". On their website the same car was listed couple of grand lower. I will buy from another dealer and I definitely do not recommend this place.

Horrible customer service

by from chicago |

Customer Satisfaction and Flexibility

by from Chicago, il |

Just when we thought customer service was almost art. Eddie, Sales and finance manager along with Erick made buying a sleek sporty vehicle a piece of cake. We are the toughest cookies to crumble and had lots of questions and specific demands of the deal. Yet instead of answering us back with nonsensical banter, they met us with tangible and competitive terms compared to our financier. No matter how we retorted there was a flexibility unseen by any dealer I've ever encountered. Putting the customer needs ahead of those of the dealer sets this dealership apart and is reminiscent of old school relationship building in business. I am now convinced that I will purchase my next vehicle here as well. I would highly recommend this dealer on the Nissan branch of Liberty Auto plaza

Kia dealership - great experience

by from Nw Suburbs of Chicago |

I purchased new Soul base on 5/15 and had a great buying experience with the guys at Kia. Abe, Joseph and Anthony all took great care to ensure I was treated with respect. They were honest in their dealings and I got the best deal I could from them without any hassle. On 5/16 I brought my '13 Optima that was on a lease in to see if I could do an early turn in and get a Forte5. Needless to say the same guys got me the deal I wanted at the right payments and I even got the car I wanted from their inventory. It would help others who read these Cars.com reviews if you specify which of the 3 brands you shopped. There's Nissan, VW and Kia all under this dealer name yet all are separate buildings and each has their own staff. Libertyville Kia is great and deserves to be praised!

Kia Service

by from lake county il |

I went into sticker shock when I thought I was just bringing my vehicle in for an oil change and wound up with the 30,000 mile checkup, which was needed. So it actually turned out to be a "good thing" and totally satisfied with the outcome. Experienced and efficient service techs and knowledgeable and friendly service people, right down to washing the car. Thank you for a positive experience.

2014 VW Passat service

by from Vernon Hills IL |

Mike did an excellent job handling my 10,000-mile service yesterday. Great customer service all around, and the team was very attentive to any needs I might have had. Plus, I was out of there in a little over an hour. My sincere thanks, Chris

2015 Passat Volkswagen

by from Buffalo Grove,IL 60089 |

I would like to THANK you Manny for a great job. The stuff was great and I loved everything about them. Manny gave me the best deal compare to other dealers and financial part was pretty quick and without hassles. Just want To say one more time a BIG Thank you!!!

taking care of all my needs

by from BUFFALO GROVE IL |

I just wanted to follow-up with you and let you know that Jeff was outstanding in taking care of all my needs and going up and beyond his responsibilities to get the job right on my vehicle!!! I will highly recommend my friends to come to your dealership for all their needs. I will see no one else but JEFF on my Volkswagen cc