Liberty Auto Plaza

New 866-808-7060
Used 888-553-3947
Service 888-449-2117

It's All Right Here.

Great customer service friendly staff

by from Gurnee Illinois. |

Great customer service staff was friendly, Even while I was waiting for my car several staff members asked if I needed anything They were fast and kept me updated frequently on how long it was going to take.

Very Rude and un-professional!!

by from Des Moines, IA |

I enquired about 2014 Nissan Maxima through cars.com.They are changing the model so good discount is going on. I attracted towords their online price. Got a call back from Joel!!. I asked for the out of the door price. Suddenly price goes $1500 up saying online price doesnt include destination price and i am not good for college grad discount. Which is fine. I asked him to send me an email with price because I need to be sure on price as I will come from Iowa to Chicago. He refused to drop me an email saying I will do a price match in local dealer in Iowa. Which is also fine. After an hour or so I called him back and told him my counter offer which $2000 less what he quoted on phone last time.ahaaa!! I dont have rights to nagotiate... their prices are God's words!!! Instead of giving me some explanation on price he straigth away say dont come here to buy STAY HOME!!! which was very rude. Is this what the sales skills you have. Very rude and unprofessional.

Poor Customer Service

by from Lake Villa, IL |

My son called Liberty Nissan, spoke with George regarding a 2014 Nissan Sentra advertised online. George suggested he come in and discuss the car further. My son drove there within an hour of talking to him. When he arrived he asked for George and was then asked to have a seat. My son waited for over 30 minutes with no response from any sales associate or receptionist. He finally got up and went to leave. As he was leaving another customer was walking in and told my son to not buy a car at Liberty Nissan as they are horrible to work with. Taking his experience and other customer feedback he is purchasing a vehicle from another dealership. The next day (today), my son receives a call from Liberty Nissan asking for customer feedback. He told her what happened. No apology, she insisted that does not happen there. Unsure how car dealerships can stay in business when they treat potential customers this way. Buyer beware!

Great Experience

by from Kaukauna, WI |

I purchased Nissan Rogue SV from Liberty Auto Plaza Dealer and had a great experience with them. They were very fast getting back to me with information that I needed and sent me the invoice through email before I went there to pick up the car. The communication was wonderful with them. They did exactly what they promised over the phone and held the car for me until I got there, which was a three hour drive. Their staff members were very friendly and accommodating to my wishes and willing to work with me on every aspect. Especially, the general manager, Steve, was excellent, leading the entire purchase process. I highly recommend the Liberty Auto Plaza.

this dealership stinks!

by from chicago, il |

years ago i was looking for a credit building car and this establishment if you ever call it one wanted to sell me a lemon. i told them what you can do with your bomb of used cars! the drive from my south side chicago was long to this lost out in the woods place but i thought it would be worth the travel. i was fooled saying that they could put me in a good car. don't never buy from this dealership even for a new car. the finance manager told me i had no choice but to buy this used piece of junk car offered but i told this person that you can stick that automobile up you ear and walked out!

Great Car Buying Experience!!

by from CHICAGO, IL |

I was shopping around for my first car. I checked out Liberty Auto Plaza online and found a 2014 Nissan Altima for a very low price. I walked in to the dealership a few days later and was greeted by a salesperson named Chad and his sales Manager Brain Waggoner and General manager Steve Gjojak. I explained to them that I had seen a 2014 nissan altima online for $2000 less than some of the other dealerships in my area. They immediately had me test drive a couple models. Needless to say that I was in love considering this would be a huge upgrade from my 2000 nissan . altima. After the test drive we got to the numbers, I was surprised that they had honored their advertising price. There was no haggling on the price. We proceeded to move on to the financing, i was surprised that they were able to get me done since i didnt have barely any revolving credit. Steve Gjokaj which is the General Manager of the store was continually working with the banks to get me the best rate possible. Thanks to him and his team I was able to drive off the lot in my brand new 2014 Nissan Altima. Signing the paperwork and going over the terms with the finance department was great. Everything was explained and was finished in no time. I would definitely refer my friends and family to Steve Gjokaj for their car buying needs. They were honest and truly made this car buying experience a great one.

Do not go there!!!False advertising online.

by from mt prospect |

I was shoping for new Altima and I went to that dealership because they had lowest price on cars.com for the model a was looking for.When I get there price went up around 3000$ more then advertised.Bad experience whit them.

Hey we have this come on in and see it!!!

by from Wisconsin |

My husband and I were trying to buy a car, we are "challenged" credit. We told Mike that we had found a car in WI, that we were interested in. He stated "we've got one here, same year, $2000 cheaper and 20,000 less miles, come on in" Promised us that we wouldn't drive all the way there for nothing, he would get us in the car. Quoted interest rate, downpayment and monthly payment. Mike had also told us that he had lots of SUVs to choose from, which is what we were looking for. Needless to say when we got there, the car had already been "sold". Mike told us any lie he could to get us there and then handed us off to his right hand man. Isaac was VERY professional but told a complete different story, and protected Mike in the process. They had one SUV and it was a make we were not interested in and also a 4cylinder which we had told Mike we weren't interested in. In reading the other reviews on this site, this seems to be a definite trend, they tell you any lie to get you in the door and hope you fall for the story they tell you after. DON'T BE FOOLED AND DON'T TRUST WHAT THEY SAY. Was a horrible experience and I took the day off work to be frustrated and lied to.

new car( versa)

by from winthrop harbor , IL |

I both bought a car here . The salesman was honest and decent and worked hard to get me a car at a price point that I could afford. I did not think I would be able to purchase a new car and my salesman found some discounts that dropped the price to a point that I could afford (first time car buyer, etc.).

Seriously tried to swindle me

by from Libertyville IL |

I bought a used car which they said was in good shape. Took it to my mechanic & it had SERIOUS problems. Had to get a lawyer involved & took a long time to resolve. NEVER GO HERE!

great place to buy a car

by from Waukegan,Il |

Joe Schusteff took care of us along with Nick Weatherspoon not rushing us into anything. We got a great deal and when we got home saw 3 scratches in our brand new optima along with the homelink system we had wanted. Not a problem. Brought it back in 4 dadys later buffed out the scatches,gave me a loaner for the day and Doug Frank called a few hours later to say come and pick it up. All three treated us very well. Thanks guys.