Clay Subaru

842 Boston Providence Tpke, Norwood, MA 02062

New 888-474-8718
Used 888-474-1384
Service 866-901-3063

Buy Easy. Drive Happy. Pay Less.

Great Experience

by from Norfolk MA |

Had a great experience at Clay purchasing my new Crosstrek. Was worried about my credit and what my monthly payment would be. Had a pleasant experience with the finance guy Joey who was extremely thorough and helpful. I ended up driving out the same day with it!!! :0) needless to say I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!! Thanx Joooooeeeeyyyy!!! oh yeah and my payment is actually in budget(wasn't expecting it to be)

Great Sales Experience

by from Huntington, MA |

We just purchased a 2010 Forester from Clay Subaru and were very impressed with the service we received. We found the listing on-line and were a bit hesitant to buy a used car from a dealership 2 hours away. Thankfully we had a very professional and knowledgeable salesman, Joe Rizzo. His attention to the one repair that was needed and any other concerns we had about the car, has made us feel very confident that choosing Clay Subaru was just right for us.

Great experience

by from Boston, MA |

I had a great car buying experience at Clay Subaru. I was shopping around for a new car for my son. He will be commuting to school in the fall and we wanted something safe and reliable. We decided on the outback. Our salesman was very informative and answered all of our questions. Patrick the sales general manager even came over an made sure we had all the information we needed and answered a few more of our questions. We ended up purchasing that day. The process was smooth and we walked feeling confident that we made a great decision. I recommended this place to a few of my friends and family members who are currently searching for a new vehicle also.

I just leased the new 2015 Subaru Legacy

by from Boston MA |

I leased a car from Peter Frain and I loved the fact that it was no pressure and the process was very straight forward. I went in looking for a car for my son and I was simply blown away looking at the 2015 Legacy. I left with a car for myself and I am happy I did. Thanks. Clay Subaru

Excellent Customer Service

by from Hingham Ma |

I just bought a vehicle from Clay Subaru this week. Rich Zmudzien the GM and Joey the finance agent made my experience of purchasing my car so easy. I was treated with the most excellent customer care and service I have ever experienced purchasing a vehicle. I will make sure to tell anyone buying a car to contact Rich Zmudzien. They will never regret it. My sincere thanks to both Rich and Joey. This purchase beyond exceptional.

Nicest Salesman Ever

by from Jamacia Plain, Ma. |

I took my mother shopping for a new car and figured the auto mile was the place to go. We stopped at about half a dozen dealerships before we pulled into Clay Subaru. The way we were treated at the other dealers had set both my mother and myself in a very hostile moods, so when we met our salesman Peter our defenses were high and we were rather rude to him. He was very nice through the whole process of showing us the variety of vehicles they sold, and before we knew it my mother who had been a nervous wreck throughout the whole shopping experience was laughing and joking right along with the salesman. My mother like the style of the Outback, and he showed her all the features, he didn't rush through the process like other salesman had. She was nervous to test drive it, so he took her on some back roads, and she got so comfortable behind the wheel she even drove it down route one. So then the hard part came. Trying to agree on a price. He took her trade information down, asked how long she intended to finance, and how much she was going to put down on the vehicle. He then went up to the desk and had them appraise my moms car. We were quite nervous and sure he was going to comeback with a bunch of twisted numbers and try and confuse us. Instead he came back with a computer printed sheet of paper, that showed the sticker price of the car, how much they discounted it, how much they gave for her trade, the taxes and fees, the final cost and it even had the payments printed on it. Everything was printed in easy to understand numbers, nothing was hidden and we had a choice of payment options. He explained everything, and gave us privacy so we could call my brother and discuss it with him. My brother felt we should get a little more for our trade, and Peter even talked with him on the phone explaining just how he arrived at that figure. With all of us satisfied we agreed to buy the Outback. We picked it up the next day, and Peter went over the whole car once again with my mom. I would recommend asking for Peter if you are in the market for a Subaru, and I would definitely go back to Clay Subaru. One more quick note, they have the best fresh baked cookies in the store we had a few oatmeal raisin, and chocolate chip that were to die for.

Terrible Dealership

by from Franklin, Ma. |

No, no do not go to Clay Subaru stay far far away. This has got to be the absolutely lowest and worst dealership on route 1 in Norwood. Yes worse than Boch. This is what happened to me and I am warning you don't even consider Clay when making a purchase. The first thing they did wrong was to sell me my car at a price that was one thousand dollars over what they were asking online. I did not know this was the case initially as I went there to see a different car saw the one I bought and liked it a lot. Second thing they did wrong was show me the wrong CarFax. I got home looked up the car on their website and volia different CarFax. Went in the next day to get my trade back and leave and they were like we will give you the listed price sir. I demanded my car back and they kept on going down on the car I purchased and wouldn't give me my Honda back. They told me that there was still a bumper to bumper factory warranty they told me that the CarFax for the car was incorrect and they would call CarFax and have it fixed. Eventually they wore me down and I kept the car at a lower price. Boy what a mistake found out from CarFax that nothing they told me was the truth. They simply made a ton on my trade so they manipulated the situation to make a boat load. Well again never ever go there you will be happier not to believe me. I am going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Past-2-Present

by from Boston, MA. |

I recently visited this dealership to have my car reviewed for a brake inspection. Although I was informed I had an extra 3K miles of pad life upon them I wanted to upgrade them from basic pads to ceramic pads. My suggestion was Extremely Frowned upon by the Customer Service Repair technicians. I then had to seak the upgrade elsewhere of my Brake pads and rotors from another chain i.e. (N.T.B.) National Tire and Battery. I would recommend this dealership for basic repairs BUT Not for Future Upgrade installations.