Clay Chevrolet Hyundai

Service 888-720-6906 Service 888-720-6906

Buy Easy Drive Happy

Great Experience buying my first Hyundai

by from Marshfield, MA |

I have been buying cars for many years and I have never enjoyed a sales process and customer commitment like the one I just experienced with Clay Hyundai. I never drove a Hyundai until 6 weeks ago. I am a sales director in the medical industry and I am a customer centric sales person. I was treated just like I treat my own customers and I would highly suggest to consider buying a car from Clay Hyundai and ask for Bill Seifert as he was a phenomenal professional sales person.

September 10, 2015

Dennis, Thanks so much for your glowing review, we Greatly Appreciate it and I will pass along your comments to Mr. Seifert. Reviews and Referrals are an integral part of our Business and this will go along way towards driving future traffic into Clay Hyundai. Wishing you many years of trouble free driving. Enjoy your Hyundai! Regards, Edward C. Naczi, Jr. Director of Business Development Clay Chevrolet and Hyundai

Wonderful service center

by from Foxboro, mA |

I have been here multiple times to have service done to my car. Every time I go in, Jim Nispel has been the person who helps me. He is such a friendly and helpful employee, and I know my car will be in good hands with him. He always goes the extra mile to ask me how I'm doing, and will always make sure my car is washed when I pick it up without me even asking. The service center is excellent, efficient, and they always make me feel welcome. Thank you Jim and everyone for your service!

Awesome Service

by from Canton, MA |

Had my 2004 Accent serviced today and was very pleased with the service provided by the entire staff.

Great Experience buying my first Hyundai

by from Marshfield, MA |

Fantastic job done on my car!

by from Dedham MA |

My car was recently attacked by a shopping cart in one of the local stores - the result was a fully scratched up rear quarter. David Hernandez (service rep) reviewed the damage to the car and made recommendations. The results were beyond my expectations. My 6 year old car looks brand new again! I have had a number of cars over the years but I have never had a service rep work with me they way David Hernandez does. He takes the time to make sure everything is done to the customer's satisfaction.....follow up calls to check in and make sure I have no other questions. It's because of him that I have always gone back to the dealership for any repairs / oil changes. Job well done and a big shout out to those that worked on my car! THANK YOU!

Thank You For Outstanding Hyundai Service

by from Medfield, MA |

I am writing to express our thanks for outstanding service from your Hyundai services team. We have been a Clay Hyundai customer for more than 15 years and have purchased multiple vehicles from you, and have had virtually all of our auto services done by your Hyundai service department for these 15 plus years. In short, we are big fans of Clay Hyundai and have been so for this time due in no small part to the outstanding cars you sell, and due in large part to the consistently extraordinary and totally professional service we consistently receive from your service department. In particular, we would mention David Hernandez, who is been our primary go-to trusted services professional now for a number of years. David is totally professional, exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful and is always willing to go the extra mile to be sure we receive first class service. You are lucky to have David on your staff, as are we to have him as the primary contact for our car servicing. On a scale of one to ten, David is an eleven. In addition, we receive outstanding services from Tony Mudanca and from Chris Conley, both of whom are always professional, knowledgeable and helpful. David, Chris and Tony are part of a Clay services team that is a total pleasure to work with. In past years, we also have had exceedingly good experiences with Edwin Hernandez and Arnie Petrosky both of whom work in other areas of the Clay organization now ? but we miss them and are grateful for the excellent service they have provided in the past. Please pass our thanks to the above mentioned Clay team members. Thank you again for maintaining an outstanding Hyundai dealership and service department that makes owning and driving Hyundai automobiles a total pleasure. We look forward to many more years as happy Clay customers.

Service Exceptional

by from Foxboro, MA |

Recently my husband and I purchased a Silverado truck from Clay. We had the pleasure of dealing with Shawn Gallagher for this purchase. Mr Gallagher went above and beyond in helping us. My husband works over 300 miles away and the time he was suppose to pick up his new truck was not convenient for him. Mr Gallagher came into work on his day off in order for my husband to pick up his truck. He was always helpful and pleasant. My husband had to drive right back to work and wasn't able to get all the info on all the gagets on his new truck, Shawn suggested he come back when possible and he will go over everything with him.

October 7, 2015

WOW. What a Great Review and testament to Shawn Gallagher and the service he provided you. We pride ourselves in handling each and every customer with respect and in meeting your individual needs. Please refer Friends and Family to our Dealership and we will provide them with Exceptional Service Too. Regards, Edward C. Naczi, Jr. Director of Business Development Clay Chevrolet and Hyundai enaczi@claycars.com

Poor customer service

by from Norwood |

Very poor internet help. They supplied no useful information I was asking for. They acted like I was waisting their time.I bought a car at other dealership.

October 7, 2015

Joe, I sincerely apologize for the poor treatment and lack of information that you received. Frankly, I just took over this position and it pains me to see these kind of reviews but it will definitely help both myself and the Dealership moving forward. Sorry about your personal situation but hopefully next time you are in the Market you can reach out to me personally and I will handle your request myself. Regards, Edward C. Naczi, Jr. Director of Business Development Clay Chevrolet and Hyundai enaczi@claycars.com

Very Honest car described by Brian to a t

by from mass |

I have purchased alot of cars First time at clay Brian was a Man of his from describing the car to the entire deal that was done basically over the phone making sure payment stayed in budget the salesperon Shawn was Great Dealership was very nice not your typical dealer that tells you what you want to hear to get you in Brian is a man of his word and would recommend anyone looking to buy should but from him

October 7, 2015

Thanks so much for your Great Review, everyone at the Dealership really appreciates it. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and strive to meet the needs of each and every one of our clients. Please feel free to refer any Friends or Family and we will treat them with respect and kindness too. Regards, Edward C. Naczi, Jr. Director of Business Development Clay Chevrolet and Hyundai enaczi@claycars.com

Awesome Experience Purchasing My Elantra

by from Mansfield, Ma |

Started out just shopping...Purchased a new Elantra... Thanks Bill for all your help. I am a repeat customer at Clay and they are the best... very comfortable experience. Thanks to finance too a pleasure all around. So get down there a get a new set of wheels from a great sales group...