700 William T Morrissey Blvd, Dorchester, MA 02122

New 888-506-5152
Used 888-448-6473
Service 866-812-8526

Expressway is the Best Way to Save!

Expressway is Friendly and Easy

by from Weymouth |

Great experience, friendly people and simple buy. I had a deposit for a car coming in at my local Toyota dealership, it was taking longer than expected and my co-worker had just bought a van from Expressway and spoke highly of her experience. So I called Expressway and told them the car and the price and they beat it by $900. No games, no back and forth, just here you go. Went there and signed that night, friendly staff and everything checked out exactly what was promised on the phone. Still waiting for my refund at the other place but at least I have my new car and a better deal. So glad I called Expressway, thank you.

Fantastic!!!

by from Foxboro, MA |

It was the best car buying experience! Richie took great car of us from the Begining all the way through to the buisness office!!!

Life savers

by from Boston, MA |

My salesman Mark Hickey was very personable and nice. He came out to pick me and my son up to look at the cars and worked with me through the whole buying process. He was very calm with me when I was short about having to wait for the bank to process my paperwork. I would definietly recommend anyone who is in the market to buy a Toyota to come see Mark at Expressway.

VLADIMIR BAPTISTE SALES

by from Quincy, Ma |

Wonderful experience at Expressway motors in Dorchester II have been to a few dealerships and i never met any one like the sales consultant name Vladimir Baptiste. He's very different from all the others sales people in other dealerships Vladimir is sincere and very pleasant and works with you until your happy with the price u want to be at.. Hes a great asset to the dealership .Thanks to him i love my Toyota and price . If your looking for a Toyota I suggest drive to Expressway motors and ask for Vladimir Bapitiste hes a great guy!!!!!!!!! with great deal!!! !!!!!!!

great service, knowledgeable employee.

by from Cambridge MA |

This is an awesome dealership, that has excellent Employees. The service is impeccable.. The is very competitive and honest work is always displayed at all times... All in all a great place to go for all your car needs..żżżż

Leonie Garwood Truman

by from Boston, Massachusetts |

Our sales representative Mark Hickey is a Phenominal Sales Rep. My husband and I met him in the parking lot it was like faith brought us to him His professional approach was so convincing we couldn't resist buying a car Now we are the proud owner of a new car thanks to Mark Hickey

by from Boston, MA |

My first experience at this dealership was three years ago and it was awful. I went back just a week ago because of the convenience of the location, and my experience could not have been better. This dealership has completely turned their customer service around. The process was quick and painless would highly recommend this dealership. Carlos was awesome.

Extremely effective

by from Boston, MA |

Excellent place to get a car, everything is so accurate, precise, friendly and definely express !!!!

Toyota SE

by from Dorchester, Ma |

The staff was kind and cool..She took care of my car as expected and promptly too even without appointment.

Excellent service department.

by from Weymouth, MA |

Amy Lawton in Service Dept. very helpful & cares about myself in a stressful time.

Great customer service and expertise

by from Boston MA |

I want to take this time to give thanks to the people at expressway Toyota. Their customer service was excellent and they made my family and i feel welcomed with a smile and a may i help you. Special thanks goes to Vladimir who gave my boyfriend and I space to look around and tried everything he could to get us into the car of choice. Vlad didn't give up trying to get us a loan from the bank either, he kept in contact with me and ensured me he was going to keep trying.He was able to get us into a car that was in our price range and made sure we were satisfied. He knew what was best and lead the way. He's a true car salesman and I will recommend my friends to him. Did I mention he also took care of getting the insurance together.Thanks Vlad,for my new car and the good relationship we were able to build with you and Toyota.