Sentry All Brands

New 617-506-6371
Used 888-691-2174

Great Service with convenient location

by from Mattapan, MA |

Great experience. The staff explained in detail the repairs needed for my Lincoln MKZ and wrote down future maintenance. I was updated during the day on the progress. As a regular customer I was able to get a rental to make my journey to work hassle free. I like returning to the dealer for my repairs. It keeps life simple and all of my records in one location.

Excellent Dealership and Service Dept.

by from Braintree, MA |

My car was serviced right away and was ready within estimated time frame. Service Dept. very efficient and accommodating. Nice and clean waiting area with coffee and TV. Pleasure to do business with Sentry and Inez.

Awesome service

by from Quincy, MA |

Would never take my car any where else, customer service is always there number one priority

Exceptional Service

by from Quincy Ma |

Again great service! Have brought my vehicle here for all it's maintenance and never have had disappointing experience. Always knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Will never go else where

Great Service

by from Quinc Ma |

Had taken my car to a dealer close to home and was told it would be 2,200 to remove the stem of a spark plug due to the time it would take. Did not let them perform the work! Called Sentry brought car in and job was completed for under $400! Will continue to bring my car here for repairs!

Exemplary work and customer service

by from Boston |

It's nice to see that there are still businesses that believe in going above and beyond to perform excellent customer service. At Sentry All Brands, they are straight forward and honest, which is a rare commodity these days. I am extremely satisfied with the recent repairs performed on my 2003 Hyundai.

Check Them Out!!

by from Braintree MA |

Bought three cars from this dealership. They know their stuff in all areas of the operation which creates a comfort level whether you are buying or in for service.

Excellent Customer Service!!!

by from Dorchester, MA |

I've been going to Sentry for 6 years. When it was time to get a new car, I only looked at Sentry because I wanted to continue going there for service needs. Service Department goes above and beyond, and are always fair!!! Even when buying my car, never felt like I was working with "salesmen". Everyone is always pleasant, patient and courteous!! Only downfall is that they are no longer a "dealership", but wouldn't go anywhere else!!

Ed Gallagher provides first class service.

by from Milton, MA |

Ed and his team appreciate their customer's time - they get the job done fast and effectively with courtesy. Nuff said.

Don Uvanitte, Sr Vice President, Eastern Insurance

by from Quincy, MA |

The entire automotive sales and repair experience goes beyond the traditional catch words of "professional and courteous service". At Sentry All Brands, everyone is treated on a very personal and family-like fashion. You are known by name when you arrive, and the service and sales staff is a constant where you are treated warmly and with respect. The difference that separates Sentry All Brands from other car dealers is that you are FAMILY to them !!!

"The right way to buy a car"

by from Bristol, RI |

Sentry All Brands' slogan is "The right way to buy a car". My experience with Sentry is consistent with that approach. The car we were interested in was priced fairly. The salesman, Paul, was very accommodating. After we drove the car, we said we wanted our mechanic to look it over. He even drove it to our mechanic over an hour away from the dealership! Based on our mechanic's findings, we declined to purchase this particular car. Our deposit was promptly and courteously returned. I would recommend Sentry All Brands to friends and would contact them the next time we are looking for a used car. They practice what they preach.