Sentry All Brands

Sentry All Brands

40 Hallet St, Boston, MA 02124

New 617-506-6371
Used 888-691-2174

"The right way to buy a car"

by from Bristol, RI |

Sentry All Brands' slogan is "The right way to buy a car". My experience with Sentry is consistent with that approach. The car we were interested in was priced fairly. The salesman, Paul, was very accommodating. After we drove the car, we said we wanted our mechanic to look it over. He even drove it to our mechanic over an hour away from the dealership! Based on our mechanic's findings, we declined to purchase this particular car. Our deposit was promptly and courteously returned. I would recommend Sentry All Brands to friends and would contact them the next time we are looking for a used car. They practice what they preach.

Car buying made easy

by from Quincy, MA |

I drove by the location and saw the new Sentry Allbrands sign so I decided to check it out. I had bought a Mercury there a few years back an I was in the market for a used car. I was greeted by my Purchase Advisor Steve. He explained what Sentry Allbrands is and their hassle free sales program. Steve & Sentry made my car buying experience so easy, I drove away in a 2 year old Jeep.

Car buying made easy

by from Quincy, MA |

Mr.Broderick was very genuine,

by from Quincy |

I went to the dealership, test drove a vehicle ,considered the offer. They lowered the price , but I found a private party selling similar vehicle for many thousands less. After test driving it, bought the private party vehicle. But the dealer experience did not leave me with any negative feelings. Price and experienced judgement prevailed.