Boston Volkswagen

43 N Beacon St, Watertown, MA 02472

Outstanding customer service!!

by from Boston, MA |

Although the shop is under major construction, we found our way to the sales department on the side of the building. I bet it will look amazing once the construction is complete. I was fortunate enough to accompany a friend while she was shopping for a new Jetta. From start to finish the customer service from Bill Burns was outstanding! He approached us shortly after we entered the show room as we were only "looking around." My friend had her eye on a certain Jetta and he let us take it for a test ride right away. Very refreshing that he did not try to up-sell us or mention other cars to look at as well. The whole process was very easy and stress free. After taking the car for a ride she fell in love (good job Bill). The car essentially sold itself. Bill laid out all the facts for my friend as I sat there and listened. He gave her some time to think it through, etc. There was no pressure at all for her to make a decision on the spot. She decided to go with the car, while we were still there. The whole process was flawless and stress-less. Bill was real with us regarding pricing and when she could pick up the car. She picked it up the next night after work. It was cleaned, filled with gas, had new rubber mats, and he took the time to show her how the car worked until she was comfortable enough to drive off the lot. I cant stress enough how amazing everyone was in the Watertown dealership, such a pleasure to deal with and I wasn't even the one buying the car. Thank you! I will be referring people to you going forward!

Best customer service!!

by from Watertown, MA |

Very good customer service, Fast and professional, everything was done in the same day without any problems.

Easy, enjoyable experience.

by from Watertown, MA |

The construction of this dealership just finished, and it looks GREAT. Bill Burns, the lease specialist, made the switch from my old lease, to my new one seamless and fun. Yes, it was actually fun to buy a car here. Highly recommended.

The most amazing car buying experience

by from Boston, MA |

I can't say enough about how wonderful of a sales person Hamil is. I'm a first time new car buyer and had tons of questions and concerns. Hamil, John and Albert were extremely knowledgeable, professional and honest. They helped me to make this scary experience an amazing one. I also got the best deal available after a long and thorough search. I strongly recommend this dealership to anybody looking to buy a Volkswagen.

Great service great car easiest sale

by from Watertown, MA |

My wife and I had a lease for a 2013 VW passat. We had a great experience the first time and our VW was great we went right back to Boston VW to re-lease another car. A 2016 VW Tiguan. This was the simplest process I have ever had buying a car. We got their, Bill found our car let us take it for a drive and within minutes of our return and telling him where we needed to be, and what we could put down, he came back with a price less than what we asked with less money down to get it than we offered. Great honest dealership. After that Chris the manager helped us and mailed down all the details, payments terms etc. we signed and were done. Total process was so quick and easy, we came back 2 days later and picked up the car. We dealt with Al in finance who great then Mike delivered us the car and spent a lot of time with us explaining every detail of the card and set up our phones via bluetooth etc. This was such a good experience buying a car it is now 7 days later and I went back to buy a VW from them and traded in my Kia because the tiguan we got for my wife is awesome. the standard base model has leather, heated seat, push button start, back up camera, touch screen radio and more. check out the car and go to Boston VW, we now bought 3 cars there and they make car buying easy.They do great work from start to delivery. Thanks to Bill and Mike in sales and Chris the sales manager and Al in finance.

Easiet transaction, i bought 1 a week later

by from Watertown, MA |

My wife and I had a lease for a 2013 VW passat. We had a great experience the first time and our VW was great we went right back to Boston VW to re-lease another car. This was the simplest process I have ever had buying a car. We got their, Bill found our car let us take it for a drive and within minutes of our return and telling him where we needed to be, and what we could put down, he came back with a price less than what we asked with less money down to get it than we offered. Great honest dealership. After that Chris the manager helped us and mailed down all the details, payments terms etc. we signed and were done. Total process was so quick and easy, we came back 2 days later and picked up the car. We dealt with Al in finance who great then Mike delivered us the car and spent a lot of time with us explaining every detail of the card and set up our phones via bluetooth etc. This was such a good experience buying a car it is now 7 days later and I went back to buy a VW from them and traded in my Kia because the tiguan we got for my wife is awesome. the standard base model has leather, heated seat, push button start, back up camera, touch screen radio and more. check out the car and go to Boston VW, we now bought 3 cars there and they make car buying easy.They do great work from start to delivery. Thanks to Bill and Mike in sales and Chris the sales manager and Al in finance.

These guys are helpful!

by from Boston, MA |

I have recently purchased a VW CC with Bill Burns at the Boston Volkswagen and my experience could not have been better. Bill and the whole team was super helpful, knowledgeable, and efficient. I highly recommend you to go see Bill if your are in the market for a new vehicle. I know you will agree with my review ! Thanks a bunch Bill and the whole Boston Volkswagen team!

Amazing Service!

by from Boston, MA |

When my Jetta of 10 years died on me; I went to Boston Volkswagen to look for a new car. I had used their body shop and service departments before and found them to be great. The process of leasing the car was easy and everyone was very friendly. When the car was totaled, I returned to lease a new car and everyone was super helpful in making the process as easy as possible. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to others looking for a new or used car. The construction should be completed soon and the show room will be much nicer. They are doing a great job of making the current set-up work in the time being. Thanks for the cars, Bill!

Outstanding

by from Boston, MA |

I recently purchased a new VW Tiguan at Boston Volkswagen of Watertown. The interaction with the Sales Consultant Michael Petersante, Sales Manager Chris Trombone and Finance Manager Al Whelan was truly a comfortable experience. These gentlemen personified the highest degree of professionalism and courtesy during and after the purchase was completed. I would recommend them to anyone considering a vehicle purchase. On another note, I currently have a 2004 Volkswagen Touareg and have and will continue to have the vehicle serviced at Boston VW. Service consultant Armando Saenz has always insured the best service, attention to detail,courtesy and professional I've come to expect. Thanks again guys.

Great salesperson Bill Burns

by from Boston, MA |

Overall a great experience. Bill Burns was knowledgeable, helpful and showed a lot of initiative. He followed up but was not too much. The facilities left a lot to be desired, although I understand that they are under construction.