75 N Beacon St, Allston, MA 02134

New 888-475-4196
Used 888-475-4197
Service 877-688-2685

The largest and oldest Volvo dealer group in New England, with locations in Boston, Norwell and Danvers.

by from Newton, MA |

Great dealer! Service department is top-notch. I just traded in a 14 year-old V70 with 200K miles. Having it serviced here by the manual was an investment in long life. I just bought a certified pre-owened V70 from them, will have it serviced here, and expect a similar long life.

Shopping Experience at Boston Volvo

by from Newton, MA |

We have bought 2 cars from Mark Fasten, and we have been really pleased. He makes sure we get the car we want. He's always ready to help with questions on the cars' features. He's a great listener and very patient when explaining how something works. He takes time to understand what is important to us and make sure we are satisfied. Plus, he's got a warm smile and friendly attitude. I wish there were more Mark's in the world!

Good experience

by from Boston, MA |

I just bought my fourth Volvo from this dealer and my second used one. I have had a good experience with both the sales and service departments over the course of many years. The salesman was patient and not too pushy.

Marc Fasten/Boston Volvo Village

by from Readville, MA |

My husband and I had a wonderful experience leasing our new XC60. Marc Fasten the salesman we worked with was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Working with him was not like working with the typical car salesman trying to push that hard sell. There were no games. He went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable throughout the process. He introduced us to the service dept. and made sure we knew we could contact him, service or anyone at the dealership if we had any questions at any time. Probably the best car buying experience for us so far. Would highly recommend this dealership.

Great experience

by from Newton, MA |

My wife and I had a great experience dealing with Marc Fasten. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car we wanted to buy (the V60). Additionally, he didn't give us the hard sell that I find so hard to take from car salesmen. He made sure we knew that we could call or email him at just about any time of the day if we had any problems. He was very thorough in reviewing the important features of our new car once we closed the deal.

Ask for Marc Fasten

by from Keene, NH |

We traveled from New Hampshire to see a pre-owned Volvo XC90 that Boston Volvo Village had listed. Unfortunately for us, it went under contract to the people who test drove it as we drove down. Marc Fasten, the sales associate with whom we had the appointment, was there to greet us and explain, and was incredibly apologetic even though he was in no way to blame. Marc took it upon himself to track the progress of that deal, and contacted us to see whether we were still interested when that deal didn't close. We were, and Marc was there to assist us through the process, remaining easy to reach and quick to respond even after the closing. Marc also took a lot of time on a bitterly cold winter's day to show me all of the various features of the car, again AFTER the purchase, and arranged a delayed detailing since it was too cold to do when we picked up the car. In sum, we were very pleased with Marc's service. We'll be talking to him again when we're ready to buy our next car!

My new lease

by from Milton Mass |

I just finished my 5th or 6th transaction with David Del Torto at Boston Volvo this past week. After 3 or 4 Saab's and 2 Volvo's I left the Dealership feeling great and appreciated. Most dealerships you feel like your still not sure what just happened or it the deal you go was really that good. The whole team from the GM Arman to Paul who handles the financial side the process was seamless, easy and fast. Thanks guy.

Friendly Staff

by from Boston , MA |

I came in recently to Volvo Village in search of more information regarding the new S60. I will be moving across the country in just 4 weeks, and thus will be buying my car upon arriving to my new city. Despite knowing very well that I wasn't going to buying a car from this dealership Marc Fasten bent over backwards for me to explain everything I need to know about the S60 from performance to technology and safety features to pricing and financing and even provided refreshments. I apologized repeatedly about wasting his time since I wasn't going to buy here, but he continued to reassure me that he was happy to help. I spent nearly an hour of in the facility which I may add, was very spacious and clean. Staff really appears to be focused on costumer loyalty and satisfaction. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone interested in Volvo.

Would recommend

by from Longmeadow, MA |

I had a great experience dealing with Boston Volvo Village. Hassle-free and very helpful. They frequently communicated with me for a few days after I picked out the car. I was able to do the paperwork through the mail which was key as I live 2 hours away. I found the car I wanted in their inventory on Cars.com. Would definitely go back.

Nice people, inadequate follow-through

by from Reading, MA |

Recently purchased a 2008 Volvo XC70 from Boston Volvo. Was very impressed with facility, with pricing, commitment to long-term customer service relationship, and knowledge of salesman. However, once i signed on the dotted line, the follow-through was poor. The day after the purchase, my salesman went out sick for a back injury, and no one picked up anything for him (probably because they weren't going to be getting any of the commission for the sale). I needed to hound them to get them to schedule the sale itself, hound them to include previously agreed-to terms, hound them to send me the registration so i could get the car inspected, and worst of all, hound them to just get phone calls back and follow-through when they did tell me that something would get done, and then miss every timeframe they gave. Not cool - i suspect that much of this wouldn't have happened if my salesman hadn't become injured, but for a place that supposedly prides itself on long-term relationship, they should have failsafes and backups. Because of this, i am seriously questioning whether or not to return to this dealer for servicing the car.

Boston Volvo responded to this review

November 28, 2012

Our apologies on your dissatisfaction with the process after your initial salesperson went out on sick leave. A salesperson not completing the entire sales process is a rarity for us, which is the main reason why things didn't go as smoothly as they should have. The delivery process is as important to us as the sale itself (we want you to understand your new car and to be comfortable driving away in it), which is why salespeople who don't deliver the cars they sell end up splitting credit with the salesperson who does the delivery. We simply did not do a very good job communicating between the initial salesperson, the new salesperson, the managers, and then back to you. Once again our apologies, and we'll use your feedback to make sure that we do a better job if the situation should arise again. Enjoy your Volvo and we hope that we see you for Service again in the future.

High Quality

by from Boston, ma |

Boston Volvo has been nothing but great service over the years. Their customer service is painless which is not something you can say for most dealers. The staff is always going the extra mile and is more than willing to assist with any questions. I will certainly use them again in the future!