Boston Volvo

75 N Beacon St, Boston, MA 02134

New 888-475-4196 New 888-475-4196
Used 888-475-4197 Used 888-475-4197
Service 877-688-2685 Service 877-688-2685

Think Volvo, Think Village. The area's largest Volvo organization, with locations in Boston, Hingham & Danvers

Kerry Trainor is a True Professional/Peace of Mind

by from Belmont, MA |

I have been purchasing or leasing vehicles from Boston Volvo Village for over a decade. I feel so fortunate to have met Kerry Trainor. Each time I have worked with Kerry I have had a wonderful experience (I dislike shopping, particularly when it is supposed to involve negotiating about price.) Kerry is a lovely person with a lot of integrity. He is also an excellent listener. Amazingly, he uses his gifts of perceptive listening to match a person's needs with an appropriate vehicle. He understands all of the intricacies of the Volvo technology, safety and other features but never uses this information to impress, intimidate or pressure to purchase. I know that I can really trust him. The circumstances under which I purchased my first car from him (fully loaded and pricing was less significant) were different than the last two times when I decided to lease. He treated me respectfully and explored all the different options with me. He also never used my sensitivities about safety or my two young children as leverage to close a deal. Rather, he helped me to think strategically about how to achieve my goals. I am so confident that I am being well cared for when I purchase or lease a vehicle from Kerry that I did not even test drive the most recent vehicle. When I drove the car off the lot, it exceeded my expectations. I am introverted and all too often overworked and without time to take a moment. I always take a moment to say "hello" and exchange a few updates with Kerry when I have my car serviced, even though the loaner car is ready to go. If you need a vehicle, I strongly recommend calling him. He is wonderful person and a true professional.

Recent Service

by from Boston, MA |

I was contacted about a recall service and the service team was very proactive in scheduling a time, providing a loaner car and carefully explaining the service work for the recall and a regular service. They paid close attention to thinking about what I needed done. For example, they noted a torn wiper blade and replaced it. This is why we drive past other Boston area Volvo dealerships to come to Boston Volvo Village. If they care about the little things that I can see, I can trust they are taking care of the major things with the same attention to detail. Well done.

Great Service

by from Boston, MA |

Had my S60 serviced for noise in the front. Needed a hub bearing and I had to get a loaner car. What would usually be a nightmare was actually an easy process. Got my car back with no more noise and wasn't inconvenienced. Would definitley go back!

Fast Service As Always

by from Cambridge, MA |

I bring my Volvo to BV since it is convenient, fast, and efficient. My Volvo is a bit older, but runs great! I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Great Customer Service

by from Boston, MA |

Hassle-free, which is hard to find these days. Great buying experience! Love my new XC90. Stylish and nice smooth ride. would highly recommend Boston Volvo to my friends and family!

Great Experience

by from Boston, MA |

I had the pleasure of dealing with a wonderful salesman, Thomas Slattery, at Boston Volvo Village when I purchased my new XC90. Tom was great. He was helpful and patient with me learning all the technology that goes along with the XC90. He returned my call promptly when I had a question after leaving the dealer ship. I would recommend them to anyone considering buying a Volvo. Ask for Tom. He won't disappoint you.

Great Service

by from Boston MA |

I continue to be very impressed by the personal attention given to me by my service advisor, Steve Duffy. Over the years, he has always made every effort to make me feel appreciated. Many times he has found ways to reduce my bill by taking advantage of corporate approved incentives. In 2011 I purchased a new Volvo C70 convertible using the European delivery program. The process was very smooth, glitch-free, and my wife and I had a wonderful vacation touring Sweden and Denmark. I recommend the dealership to anyone considering the purchase of a Volvo.

Bill Parsons, parts department

by from Cambridge, MA |

Knowledgeable, quick, efficient, polite, reasonably priced. What's not to like?

Impressed With Boston Volvo

by from Norwood, MA |

I purchased my car here at Boston Volvo over a year ago. The buying experience was very pleasant and low pressure and I felt like a came away with a great deal. Over the past few months I've had a few minor issues repaired under warrantly and I have always been satisfied with the customer service and communication at the service department. I won't buy a Volvo or service my car anywhere else

Service Excellence at All Times

by from Boston, MA |

I have been servicing my XC90 at Boston Volvo since moving to Boston 3 years ago. The service team at Boston Volvo is top notch. Pricing is fair and repairs are completed correctly and in a timely fashion. Highly recommended!